Good Neighbors Ch. 114

Story Info
Getting ready to go cookware shopping.
881 words
4.88
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 115 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

As we were getting up from a nap, I had the chance to kiss my neighbor again. Kissing my neighbor is always a good thing just because she has beautiful lips. I love the way she gets deep into the kisses. I know that sounds weird, especially since I do like taking control oftentimes in the bedroom. The thing is her lips are wonderful to press against mine. I also like feeling them on my body. She loves kissing me down my neck and all the other places as well.

It was one of those days where I could not let her go. My arms surrounded her, and I started to kiss her as much as she was kissing me. There was not any effort in moving our hands to other parts of our bodies. It was straight lip on body contact from the neck up. It was a bit before we had to stop. Our mouths were getting pretty dry.

Once we grabbed some water, we moved into her living room and started kissing again. This time, my hand ran down her sternum towards her sweet spot before she gasped. I started to rub her a bit while we kept kissing before her hand found my cock already at full mast. I laid her down so she was laying on the couch before slipping inside her slowly.

I started to take my time slowly moving in and out of her. I could see her face as I did this. It was a mixture of pleasure and frustration at the same time. It was when I felt her hands rub up my back that I started to thrust a bit faster, savoring the change in her facial expression as I did. I saw her mouth open in surprise, then felt her moan through my body. That's all it took after all the foreplay we did. As I started to kiss her again, she lay back taking them as if it was my victory over her. I slipped out of her before grabbing the blanket to cover us up even though with us being alone, the modesty was not necessary.

"How do you do it, Romeo?" she asked me.

"How do I do what, Beloved?"

"Well, you are a very handsome man."

"Thank you."

"So how can you still want to be with me after all this time?"

I kissed her deeply before answering.

"Because you are you. That's why."

"I don't get it."

"Sweetheart, you are many things to me. You are above else one of my best friends. You've been there for me way before Missy was diagnosed not to mention after she passed. Even with all the flaws I have, you still want to be with me. You're beautiful inside and out. Your smile is beautiful. You're just so much. Why would I not want to be with you?"

She paused for a moment, taking in all the complements before she spoke.

"You deserve..."

"I deserve way less than anything. I have not always been the best person. Just because I am who I am now took a ton of sacrifice and I had to expel many demons to still be around. When Missy was first diagnosed, I felt like it was repayment for some of the evil I had done in the past. Missy til the end kept reassuring me that it was alright. Then there's you. You still being here with me after eight months is a sign that I have much to be thankful for."

Her eyes started to tear up before I kissed her again.

"I don't deserve you. You are a gift to me. Your friendship is a gift. Your love is a gift I am not worthy of."

She smiled before taking my face in her hands.

"You just made me the happiest woman on Earth, Leo."

I smiled before speaking.

"I love you," I whispered, meaning every syllable.

She kissed me back before answering.

"I love you too, Leo. Can you stay here with me today?"

"I could, even though you mentioned going shopping for cookware for Aubrey."

She smiled before remembering.

"Oh yeah. We should probably get dressed then."

We both slipped out the blanket and headed to her room where our clothes were from the night before. As she chose a different outfit, I started to put my sweatpants back on before she stopped me.

"I put your clothes from our trip in that drawer over there," she said as she pointed towards a dresser in the corner.

I walked over and found a pair of jeans and a t-shirt as well as a few pairs of boxer briefs. I started to get dressed as I watched her slip in a pair of earrings and place a cute necklace around her neck. I then found some socks in the dresser and slipped my loafers on before we headed towards the door. I stopped before I opened the door until she caught up with me. I kissed her a little deeper before smiling.

"It is convenient for me to have clothes over here," I said before she blushed.

"It just made sense to me. You're over here more than your own house."

She was right. Talk about something to think about.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers