Good Neighbors Ch. 115

Story Info
An offer to my assistant...and my neighbor.
1k words
4.82
2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 116 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(Hello Reader. When I started this series back in June, I had no idea where it was going to go. My muse gave me so many ideas and I started to explore them as much as I could until the story started to develop in a way that's hard to explain. Here it is six months later and I am submitting this one with 30 more ready to go. This storyline has no sign of slowing down. I hope you enjoy it. To my muse, I offer my gratitude for all the inspiration.)

It was a quick drive to get to the mall. As my neighbor guided me into the housewares store, my mind was still reeling from our wake up earlier. It was more thinking about something she said. As the numbers were going through my head, my neighbor pointed out a beautiful red cookware set. I looked at her for approval before grabbing it and placing it in the cart. Within twenty more minutes, we were in my car using the Google Maps to find her apartment.

Except, it wasn't really an apartment. It was a small, dingy apartment that was in the outskirts of the city. I double checked the address she gave my neighbor and it matched. I called Aubrey from my phone.

"Aubrey, can you see me flashing my lights?"

"I can, Leo. Did you want to come in?"

I stepped out of the car and carefully took my neighbor by the hand before she whispered about the cookware. I looked at her and smiled.

"I have a better idea."

As we neared the apartment, Aubrey opened the door. She was wearing a white bathrobe and her hair was tied back like she was getting ready to do a cheerleader routine. I edged closer before I pulled back to let my neighbor go first. Aubrey saw something she recognized in me before she ushered my neighbor in. I turned around and flashed the lights on my car before I stepped through the door. Aubrey looked at me before she said something.

"Leo, Green."

A long time ago, Aubrey and Missy came up with a code they would use to let me know whether things were alright or not so right. They based it on a standard stoplight. Red, as detailed in a previous story, was code for be careful. Green was kind of like an all clear, telling me I could relax. I was very protective of Missy, but even more on guard when Aubrey would go with us places. It was one reason why she knew I would go after her ex if she hurt her. It was kind of my thing. Luckily, I was the same way with my neighbor, but didn't get as extreme. I felt like I had to be on guard since I disliked the neighborhood Aubrey moved into.

"Leo, what's wrong?" my neighbor asked.

"It's alright. He's being his normal protective self."

I took a breath and relaxed before I started stressing the girls out more.

"Aubrey, how long was your lease for?"

"I signed month to month. Just until I found a better place. Why do you ask?"

I looked at my neighbor.

"Beloved, I have a serious question for you."

By the tone of my voice, my neighbor seemed to be reading my mind.

"Are you thinking what I think you are thinking, Leo?"

"You said it yourself earlier. I spend more time at your house than mine. Why not let Aubrey move into my house for a while? After all, I will feel much better if she was in a safer environment."

I looked at Aubrey before I smiled.

"So how about it? Wanna move into my house? I have a pool."

Aubrey looked at me in surprise.

"What about your rule regarding separating work from personal?"

I smiled back.

"This is different. You're like my sister. I can't let you stay in a place like this. I won't even charge you rent or anything so you can save up for whatever you want to live in. What do you say?"

I could see the tears in her eyes when I said that. My neighbor slipped behind me and held me while Aubrey mulled it over.

"Can I move in right away?" she asked.

"Say the word and I'll hire a truck and a crew to do it."

She nodded her head, then ran in and hugged us both. We celebrated by finding a great restaurant in the next town over and spending time over some really good pizza. As we discussed different things, Aubrey was all smiles.

"I always wondered what you'd be like as a roommate, Leo," she said.

This was when my neighbor looked at me. I came clean with my idea.

"I'm not gonna be your roommate, Aubrey. I'm gonna store some of my stuff there, but I'm going to spend my time at her place next door. The truth is she was right. I do spend more time at her house than my own. That is if she'll let me."

I looked at my neighbor. She seemed to be mulling it over before she smiled.

"It would save us on having to walk to each other's places so much. Plus, I love waking up to your arms in the morning."

I started smiling more as we enjoyed a nice order of cannoli before heading back to Aubrey's apartment. As we drove back to her house, my neighbor leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"I am proud of you for offering to help Aubrey out, Leo. Are you sure you are okay with having me as a roommate?"

"I should be asking you that question, Beloved. After all, I am moving into your place."

"Will we still get to use the pool when it gets warmer?"

"You bet."

As we neared her driveway, she kissed me again.

"Can we spend the night at your place before Aubrey moves in? I want one last good time on your bed."

I smiled as I turned the key and walked inside, my neighbor following behind.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers