Good Neighbors Ch. 118

Story Info
The Christmas Concert and an after-party.
1.4k words
4.56
5.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 119 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

The Christmas concert was just as beautiful as the last time I went. It felt weird going to the same sort of concert years apart with two different dates. The first time, my wife bought the tickets for us. This time, my neighbor bought the tickets and surprised me. It was a delightful surprise. She seemed to have thought of everything. She not only bought the tickets, which were not that expensive but are hard to get. She also engineered the whole delivery of the ticket as well as planning for me to meet her at a special tree where I recommitted to Missy years prior. This woman surprises me at every turn sometimes.

During the concert, we held hands. We didn't engage in any PDA until when the lights went low right before it ended. There we shared a passionate kiss that took my breath away. I looked in her beautiful eyes afterwards for a bit as the hall emptied. It was when the room was partially emptied when she asked me about the organ.

"That pipe organ was installed when they built this building. What did you think of that one song where you could hear it?"

"It was beautiful," she responded. "It was kind of haunting, but really beautiful."

I took her hand as we negotiated walking through the seats and headed towards the back door. As I neared the entrance to the building, a person in black approached. He wore a gold tie and a gold nameplate. I glanced and saw it was the Dean of Music. He extended his hand towards me.

"Thank you for coming. Do you have any students here?"

I looked at him and attempted a smile.

"No, Sir. My wife and I never had children. We just saw that there was a concert and got lucky to get tickets."

He looked at my neighbor.

"I am happy you and your wife supported us. Thank you for coming."

He reached out and shook my neighbor's hand as well. We were then able to walk outside to the cold air. As I walked her to her car, I thought about the exchange and laughed a little. My neighbor looked perplexed.

"What's so funny, Romeo?"

I looked at her before taking her to the bench under the tree again and helping her sit down.

"I think he thought I referred to you when mentioning my wife and I didn't have children. I thought about all the times you would make sure I wanted to be with you because you were older than me. In his eyes, you were my wife. There was no judgement about age at all. I love the fact that what I said was backed up by a total stranger."

I punctuated that with a deep kiss before I looked in her eyes again.

"Beloved, you are beautiful. You are so beautiful. I wish you could see yourself the way I see you. Not because of your situation or your age or anything else. But I wish you would see yourself just as you are. A beautiful woman that I love and that deserves all the happiness in the world."

She looked at me and smiled a bit before whispering.

"I can't wait to catch you at home now. I need to be in your arms in our house holding you. Can we hurry home please?"

I helped her up from the bench and guided her towards her car. After she got in and started the car, she pulled out and started to drive home. I headed towards my car when I saw the same gentleman in the black suit. I walked over to him smiling.

"Thank you for the wonderful night," I said.

"You're welcome. I take it you met your wife here?"

"Oh, the woman I was with wasn't my wife. She is my friend. We both lost our spouses this year to cancer. She surprised me with the tickets this year."

"I'm sorry to hear that about both of you. I know what it's like to lose a loved one to cancer like that. I am happy though you enjoyed the concert."

"You seem to run a great program here. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know."

I pulled a business card out of my wallet and handed it to him.

"I'm going to discuss with my business partner about possibly trying to set up a grant for a scholarship or something. We are a tech company based up North, but we also appreciate other things that make students into well rounded members of society. Please reach out if we can help. The number on the back is my direct line."

"Thank you, Mr. Mercer."

"Thank you, Sir. Merry Christmas."

I walked and got into my car. The thought of what was waiting at her house was motivating me to drive. As I neared her house, I saw my house next door. Aubrey's car was already parked there. I could see a few lights on. I smiled as I pulled into my neighbor's driveway. I quietly got out of my car and walked out before heading to the front door. I opened it and saw my neighbor standing there. The dress she was wearing was already removed. She wore nothing but the collar around her neck. She looked at me and smiled before she walked over. She pressed against me close before she whispered in my ear.

"Take me, Master. Take your good girl."

I kissed her deeply before I guided her towards the bedroom. It was a few minutes before she started to help me out of the suit I was wearing. I was trying to help her as she worked on my buttons and everything until I was a naked as she was. I then undid the collar from behind her before putting it on the nightstand. She looked at me puzzled before I kissed her.

"I don't want my sub tonight. I want my lover. I want you."

She kissed me back again as we lay on the bed. I wrapped my hand around her throat and felt her melt against me as we kissed. I released my grip and started to kiss down her body slowly. My lips kept peppering her as I gently took time to bite her nipples. I was savoring every gasp as I worked down her body. It was when I reached her freshly waxed pussy that I looked at her.

"I need you on top of me."

She slowly moved her body, so her pussy was right above my face. I started to devour her, savoring every drop as she started to work on my cock. It wasn't as much sex as it was us making love to each other. We stayed like that for a while, teasing and driving each other crazy. I could feel her lips massaging my shaft as she took me down her throat. I loved the way she did that unencumbered by anything. As worked up as I was by then, I did everything I could to avoid climaxing in her mouth.

I gently pushed her off me and scrambled to move behind her so I could slam into her pussy. I heard the moan from her lips as I did. As I started pounding her from behind, my hands went to her silky hair and grabbed the length of it. I started to take my girl. I wanted to pound my soul inside her so much. I let go of her hair and grabbed her hips for leverage. I watched as she reached her arm underneath her before I felt her hand caress my balls. I was done. I could feel myself empty my full load inside her at that point.

I pulled out and took a moment to appreciate the sight of her pussy with my seed leaking out a bit before I slipped behind her to hold her. She flipped herself so she was facing me before we started kissing hungrily. It felt more real than any time we had done this in the past. It was as we started to calm down that she started whispering to me.

"That was a beautiful Christmas present," she whispered.

"It's not Christmas yet," I countered.

She reached down and felt my cock within her grasp.

"I do love the feeling of my cum on your cock, Master. Shall I clean it off for you?"

"I want to hold you, Beloved. I want to hold my beloved in my arms and never let her go."

"Well, it so happens you are my roommate now. So, I think I can arrange that."

There we lay for a while together. It was a night I would treasure for a long time.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers