Good Neighbors Ch. 120

Story Info
Recovering from the therapist.
853 words
4.64
1.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 121 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

(This will again be another one for developing the relationship between Leo and his neighbor. Thank you so much for reading this series and allowing me to write again. Big thanks as usual go to my muse who is still a daily part of my life and makes me into a better writer and a better person.)

The trip home from my therapist took around twenty minutes. As I pulled into the driveway, I looked over at my house again. It was dark at that moment. I made a mental note to show Aubrey how to use the timer to make the lights come on and off at various times. I stepped out of the car and went to the trunk where I had a couple of boxes. I took great care in taking them out of the car and putting them beside the front door before grabbing my briefcase and locking the car doors.

This time, the front door opened easily. I quickly slipped the boxes inside the house before I closed it behind me. I started listening for clues where she could be. It was then I looked in the corner of the living room and saw a beautiful Christmas tree. The lights were dormant. I smiled. Seeing the tree started to bring back some childhood memories. I stood there transfixed until I felt a pair of warm hands circling around me. A soft kiss on the cheek followed before I looked over and saw my neighbor on her tip toes smiling at me.

"Good evening, Romeo. How was it?"

"It felt different this time. But it was good."

I kissed her on the forehead before putting my briefcase down. She then saw the boxes.

"What did you bring in here?" she asked kind of warily.

"This is a prototype one of our lab guys worked up. It is a light set up that works with a music player to make a presentation type thing. It's supposed to be the same quality as the light shows they use at performance venues. I bought one from him and told him I would try it out and give him feedback. I hope you don't mind. I could set it up next door if you'd like."

"It's not too big, I hope. We don't have much room here."

"It's only four light projectors and a music box. It just looks bulky because of the packaging."

"Okay. So, are you going to mess with it after dinner tonight?"

"I'd like to as long as you're okay with it and if you're gonna help."

She smiled.

"I'm not sure how much it will help, but sure."

We went to the kitchen where she had some pasta and salad waiting. We sat there eating while we discussed some of what the therapist said. It was then I got serious.

"He said I should tell you everything. I'm just afraid to scare you away when I do."

She had a different look on her face. It was then she started to speak.

"Leo, besides everything else you are my friend first. No matter what the future holds, that is still the basic part of our relationship. I want you to know that you have already made me a happy woman by being here. By being with me during the last eight months while I have been dealing with the death of my husband. I'm not saying that it was the reason I hit on you back then. I am saying that with everything happening during this year, I am thankful that you were here. You helped me with the grief. You helped me with the loneliness. You helped me with the pain. The least I could do is be here for you as you deal with what's going on. It's alright. I'm not going to run."

She took me by the hand and held it as she looked in my eyes.

"Besides, I love you. That's the truth. I am ready for whatever you have to tell me."

I looked in her eyes. I then began to spill everything. I talked about my childhood and the anger issues I have. I told her about the punching bag in the storage room in the basement of the office building. I also told her about the depression episodes as well. Mostly, everything I told her was review since she saw some of them in action. I also told her about the way I scared off the thugs at Aubrey's apartment. By the time I finished spiling everything, I was practically glued to her shoulder crying. Her hand was stroking through my hair as she comforted me.

When all was said and done, she guided me into her living room and sat on the couch with me. We grabbed a blanket and cuddled under it while watching some television. It was a quiet night. We held each other and enjoyed each other's company as it started getting late. We started to get ready for bed and spent some time making out under the blankets before we fell asleep holding each other.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers