Good Neighbors Ch. 124

Story Info
Going back to the office.
1k words
4.9
2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 125 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

The morning after we danced, I was packing up the prototype. My neighbor was watching me as I did. She couldn't help but laugh as I tried to use packing tape to seal the boxes. As I put the boxes next to the door, she walked up closer and started to rub my hair. I looked up at her smiling before she squatted in front of me for a quick kiss.

"You looked so defeated when you were trying to put that thing together," she said.

I looked up at her and sighed.

"I thought I got out of your present rule. I was hoping to dance with you Christmas Eve with the lights flashing and everything."

She smiled before rubbing my hair again.

"I don't need a Christmas present. I have you."

She sealed the last thing with a kiss before she stood up and headed to the kitchen.

"What do you think the chance is of Matt going through with his plan for New Year's?"

I finally stood up and followed.

"To be honest, I think he'll pull it off. I just hope he cleared it with legal."

"He doesn't have to if it's voluntary."

I paused for a moment before smiling at her.

"I knew there was a reason I stayed with you."

"You sure it wasn't just for the sex?" she asked, shaking her hips back and forth seductively.

"Keep doing that and those boxes will be stuck here."

"That's a worthy sacrifice for that body of yours."

I moved in close and kissed her before my hands grabbed her behind and squeezed. She let out a little squeal before kissing me back. We were there making out for a good couple minutes before we heard a knocking door. We let go of each other before I walked to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Aubrey.

"Good morning, Leo," she said as she walked in.

She went around to the kitchen, and I watched as she hugged my neighbor. She then looked at me before speaking.

"So, Leo, I have been thinking."

"What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking about your house and wondering if I could get a roommate."

"Any particular one in mind?"

"Not yet. It's just so quiet over there. I'm a social creature usually. I just need to find someone I click with who won't leave a mess."

"As long as it's not that asshole ex of yours....except it shouldn't matter to me. You're not my child."

"Oh no. He's not even on the list to be considered."

"Well, as long as that person passes your tests, it shouldn't matter to me."

"That's cool. Are you heading to the office today?"

"Must I?"

"Shareholder's meeting at eleven."

"You're right."

I turned to my neighbor.

"What should I wear?"

"Are you representing your company?"

"Sounds like a suit then."

"Make sure you shave."

I whispered to my neighbor afterwards.

"How much?"

She whispered back, "Trim the beard, and down low also."

She accented that line with a kiss. I looked over at Aubrey.

"I'll see you there."

She was giggling.

"Okay, Romeo."

She walked out the door while my neighbor started to wrap her arms around my midsection.

"You know she's probably going to bring a guy over," she said.

"She's not my responsibility," I responded.

"Still, you should probably be warned. I would also advise her to have a signal to let you know there's trouble just in case."

"It's a thought. Especially since she's so close. I just don't want to intrude."

"I'll talk to her about it later. Right now, you need to get naked. I mean get in the shower and get ready for work."

I looked at her and smiled.

"You seem to have something on your mind."

She started to walk towards me, her shorts dropping in mid walk to reveal her lack of underwear.

"Maybe I do. Want to talk me out of it?" she asked as she walked towards the bedroom.

I followed behind, admiring her rear as I did.

A few hours later, I was pulling into my parking spot at the office. I was opening the trunk when Mike walked up.

"Everything okay today, Leo?"

"I'm good. Just need to get these prototypes to Wesley in Tech."

'I'll help," he said.

He grabbed one of the boxes and followed as I opened the door to the elevator. We went up to the fourth floor before the door opened. As we neared the tech lab, Mike's radio was going off.

'I'm gonna place this here so I can respond. Will you be alright, Leo?"

"I'll be good. Thanks Mike."

He waved before pressing the button on his radio and responding. I knocked on Wesley's door and waited before he answered.

"Hey Leo, it didn't work, huh?"

"Interface. I had a feeling."

"I think it depends on different factors. I'll run a diagnostic and come up with a workaround."

"Thank you. Will you let me know when you have an idea? Worse case scenario, I can set it up in my office."

"You want to do that? Because that might be the best way to test it."

"Sure, just check in with Aubrey."

"Wait, Aubrey's your assistant?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, no reason."

I took note of that reaction in my mind and was back in the elevator headed to my floor. Aubrey was already at her desk.

"Looks like someone had a great morning workout," she said.

"Smartass. So, what do I need for the meeting?"

"Notes are on your desk. It's virtual for the shareholders, but Leo wants you in the conference room."

"Figures. By the way, Wesley from tech wants to install the prototype in my office."

"Sounds good to me. Do I need to be here for that?"

"I'd rather you were. Privileged information and all that."

"Okay, I'll call him to confirm."

I smiled imagining the conversation. Aubrey always had a good sense to keep things private. Wesley was not as tactful. I had a feeling something was going to happen. But I was too busy looking at notes to think about it. As I headed towards the elevator, I was just in a great mood.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers