Good Neighbors Ch. 128

Story Info
Best Christmas Present Ever!!!
856 words
4.78
2.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 129 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

As we were enjoying Christmas Eve together, my neighbor remarked that she needed some stuff from the store. I didn't thing anything of it. She gave me a list of things to get, and I was off to the store. It took approximately an hour to negotiate traffic, find everything at the store, then return home. It was a bit quiet when I pulled back up. I wasn't thinking anything was amiss when I grabbed the bags and headed towards the door. It was when I opened the door that I was shocked.

There stood my neighbor. Her hair was up, like she was going out with me somewhere. Around her neck was a thick ribbon and a bow on it. Her breasts were wrapped in the same ribbon. There was a miniskirt made with the same ribbon around her waist. She had her toenails painted a festive red as well. I stood there mesmerized. Then she spoke seductively to me.

"Merry Christmas, Master. Would you like to open your gift here or in the bedroom?"

I walked forward, the bags dropping on the floor. It wasn't coincidence that all the things she sent me to get was not needing to be refrigerated nor breakable. I walked forward as she stood there. I leaned in to kiss her deeply. She looked so sexy in that ribbon. It felt like a shame to take the ribbon off her. So I didn't at first. I guided her to the bedroom where I saw more of the ribbon on her dresser. I had a wicked idea cross my mind.

It started by me guiding her, so she was laying on the bed diagonally. I then had her move her arms until her hands were near a bedpost. I then took the ribbon and tied her wrists to the bedpost. She was starting to get a bit excited after I did that. I started to then kiss her deeply as her arms were restricted. I then took advantage by grabbing her favorite vibrator from her dresser drawer before I walked forward. I could see that she was already aroused when I turned towards her. I then climbed on the bed and started to run the vibrator over her pussy under the ribbon.

She started moaning almost immediately. I started to tease her clit, pulling the toy away when she started to edge closer. She was going crazy, thrashing a little while I teased her. Watching her was driving me crazy. I paused for a bit just to drop my pants and have my cock out before teasing her again. I then moved so I was between her legs while teasing her. I moved my cock so the head was rubbing underneath where the vibrator was touching her.

"Fuck me!" she yelled. "Fuck me now, please!"

I moved the vibrator, so it was resting on top of her while I slid my cock inside her. I started to use the vibrator on the tip of her clit while I thrusted slowly inside her. I started to unwrap the ribbon from around her breasts before I just started pounding inside her a bit faster.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" she yelled.

I kept fucking her through her first climax. Her pussy was squeezing my cock. I leaned in and wrapped my hand around her throat while looking in her eyes.

"Come on my cock again!" I growled.

I could see her eyes close as I felt the second wave. I was enjoying playing with my present. I pulled my cock out and tapped it a few times against her pussy before I bent down and started kissing and licking her. She started thrashing again, her legs squeezing my head while she had her third wave. It was then I got up and slid my cock back inside her. My hands went to her ankles, and I was slamming into her a bit more forcefully. She was moaning more.

"Cum in my cunt, Master. Please!"

I was working my way to that point. I was almost there when she yelled again.

"Come inside your girl. Mark me, Master!"

I did exactly that. My eyes closed as I could feel every bit of my desire flood her. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me lovingly. I bent down to kiss her before I moved to the side of the bed and untied her hands. I then worked on untying the ribbon around her breasts and her waist before she moved to her knees on the bed. She took my flaccid cock in her mouth and was cleaning me off. I stood there enjoying the attention before I pulled the ribbon still around her neck to choke her a little.

She squealed in delight while taking my cock deeper. I could feel myself hardening for her again. I pulled my cock from her mouth and moved behind her, sliding into her spot for a second round. We ended up fucking the second time before we collapsed against each other to sleep. I remembered kissing her on the forehead before moaning.

"Best Christmas Present Ever!"

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers