Good Neighbors Ch. 127

Story Info
A hot breakfast on a snowy morning.
768 words
4.65
2.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 128 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

I woke up to the sound of quiet. I looked next to me and saw my beloved neighbor still sleeping. I snuggled in close to her as I wrapped my arms around her. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. I loved the kind of mornings when I woke up with her in my arms. I kept remembering all the beautiful times we had together. I also wanted to be ready in case the holiday was a bit different.

This Christmas Eve would be the first one without either of our departed significant others. I think it was one reason why she warned me not to do any presents. My neighbor was still trying to work out her late husband's pension arrangements as well as the survivor's benefit from her Social Security. She rarely ever mentioned it, but it was something I knew about. It was one reason I wanted to move in with her besides the fact she was an absolute fox and I loved her like crazy. It was during my thoughts about the fox that my personal fox started to stir. She looked over at me with that beautiful smile and her eyes twinkling.

"Good morning, baby," she said.

She never called me baby before. I was touched before she pursed her lips together for a kiss. I pressed mine against hers before she pulled the blanket over both of us. I could feel why. It was super cold that morning. We stayed there keeping each other warm as we discussed breakfast. It was then she volunteered something she never told me before.

"Mitchell always loved homemade waffles for breakfast when it's cold like this."

"Is it easy?"

"It's not too difficult. I think you'll like them."

"What would you like me to do?"

She snuggled in closer and stroked my cock a little as it woke up.

"May I have one of my gifts now?"

I smiled.

"But I didn't get you anything, amor."

"Oh, but you did. You got me a toy to play with this morning."

She started stroking my cock slowly as she leaned in for some hungrier kisses. My cock was responding to her advances. It didn't take long for me to slide on top of her under the blanket and pin her to the bed.

'I do love waking up this way," she whispered, her body bracing itself for me to take her.

I didn't wait too long. I was already sliding partway in before her legs and arms held on to me. It was a slow buildup this time. Just a nice even pace as we kept kissing each other until I felt her hand grab my ass to hold me in. She started to shudder as I started to follow right behind her. She didn't let me out of her grip this time. Her legs held me in place as she kept kissing me.

"Mine," she whispered.

I smiled. Then I kissed her deeply before I slipped out to grab a robe and slippers. She followed albeit a bit more delicately. As we started to work on breakfast, we were starting to talk about Aubrey. Having Wesley come home with her may not have been the smartest decision, but last night did help me feel better just because Aubrey has a wicked elbow if necessary. There was a part of me wondering if she actually made it up to him or not. I peeked out the window and his car was still there, or so it seemed because of the two feet of snow that came down last night. That explained the cold.

"Are you going to shovel the walk?" my neighbor asked.

I kissed her softly before I spoke.

"After that wonderful breakfast this morning, I'll do everything you want, Beloved."

We ate the waffles, and she was right. Homemade was definitely better. As we finished, I could see it starting to get a little more snowy. I quickly found some long pants and bundled up before getting outside where the snow shovel was and started to shovel the walkways. As I thought about ice melt, I remembered the jug of it I kept in my shed next door.

I was able to get to it, albeit a bit slower and grabbed the bottle. I started pouring some at my front door and followed a trail before I ended up back at the neighbor's front door. It was after I did that when I walked through the door to warm coffee. We kissed again as we prepared ourselves for the rest of the day.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers