Good Neighbors Ch. 132

Story Info
A little afternoon delight after the jewelry cleaning.
797 words
4.86
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 133 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

By the time we made it back to our town, we decided to stop for a quick lunch. We went to a locally owned taco place and had some Mexican food. As we talked over tacos, she couldn't help but smile at how her wedding ring looked for the first time in years. It was then I asked her about how Mitchell proposed. She started gushing over the way he got on one knee in front of her family and popped the question. I started to share mine and we both laughed at some of the crazy stuff we would see when it came to proposals.

"I still can't believe your friend was who Mitchell bought the ring from," she said.

It was at that moment my idea formed a bit more clearly. We left the restaurant and headed home where we both started working on some things on our own. Unbeknownst to her, I contacted my friend after I ensured she was occupied and had a deep conversation with him regarding the ring I chose. He was already working on it. It was almost like he read my mind. I made sure the money was sent to him in our usual fashion and scheduled a time for me to pick it up. It was after our conversation that my neighbor popped her head out of her room.

"Are you busy?"

"Not at all, Beloved. Why?"

"I hate to ask this, but can we go out for dinner tonight? I really don't want to cook."

"Of course we can. It's not a problem."

"What are you in the mood for?"

"I'm driving and treating, so whatever my beloved wants."

She smiled.

"I'll make reservations. I feel like being spoiled tonight."

I smiled at that thought before I thought about where my suit was. Luckily, I remembered it was still in her closet. As I got up to check on her, she was already naked and looking in her closet. Well, she was almost naked. She was wearing a cute pair of light blue panties. I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her so they rested above her chest. I could feel the metal of her collar on my arms.

"I was hoping you'd sneak in here. I need ideas on what would look decent enough for that restaurant we like to go to."

I started nibbling on her ear.

"Did you make the reservations?"

"I did. 6:30 tonight. Quiet table in a corner. I hope you don't mind that. I know you love your privacy."

She undid my slacks and they fell to the floor while she rubbed against me.

"I think it would be better if we worked up an appetite first," she whispered before she turned around and pulled my head down to a deep kiss.

I stood there with my slacks around my ankles and my cock already at attention while she rubbed against me during our kisses. I held her close, my arms landing on the small of her back. We stayed like that for a bit before I twirled her, so she fell on her back on the bed. I started to move closer before she spread her legs open.

"I just need your cock, Master. Your submissive needs you to fuck her because you own my pussy. I need you so badly."

I did just like she wanted. Her legs were upwards so I could slip my cock past her panties. I started to tease her pussy with it until she started to beg.

"Fuck me, Sir. Just fuck me!"

I slammed into her pussy and kept it there while watching her face. I saw the smile that told me to continue. I started thrusting slowly until I was hitting a steady pace. Her ankles were on my shoulders, and I took the opportunity to start kissing along her inseam. My hand moved down so I was strumming her clit a little to push her along. I craved her cum on me so much. I started needing it even more than when I saw her facing away from me.

I could hear her huffing a little, giving me little encouraging words to keep doing what I was doing. It was when she told me to fill her pussy that I lost it. I kept my cock inside her for a few moments before I pulled out and leaned in for a full kissing treatment. She was whispering in my ear how much she needed it. She needed to have me. That was the highlight of my day to hear her say those words. I snuggled next to her and held her for a while.

"You still need to select a dress, Master," she whispered before kissing my lips again.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers