Good Neighbors Ch. 131

Story Info
Jewelry cleaning.
967 words
4.89
1.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 132 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

It was the day after Christmas. After some quick cuddling and filling our travel mugs with coffee, she and I were in my car headed towards my jeweler friend. She wore her collar even though she felt a bit out of place with is since she was bundled up. For the first time since a month after Mitchell passed, she wore her wedding ring. It was a beautiful drive. As we were heading down the road, I spent most of the time letting my neighbor know the history of my friend and I.

There were many questions. What is a munch? He can have a sub and a wife? The one she asked that hit the hardest was when I told her he was the first call when Missy was diagnosed. That was a more difficult question to answer only because it brought back memories of that morning in the Doctor's office. I had to pull off the road and take a moment to gather my composure before I was able to drive again.

We reached his shop just as he was turning on the Open sign. He saw my car pull up, and I saw him smile. His smile was wider when he saw me escort my neighbor out of the car. As we neared the front door, he opened it.

"Leo!" he shouted.

I looked over his shoulder as we embraced and saw the same two assistants as before. The one he marked as his submissive was wearing a plain black collar like the one I bought for my neighbor. After releasing me from the hug, I introduced him to my neighbor. They shared a hug before he took her by the hands.

"I am sorry for your loss. But I am also happy you found Leo. Leo has been my friend for years and you in his life makes him a better man. Thank you for that," he said.

I could see my neighbor blushing when he said that. He then noticed the collar under her jacket.

"It looks gorgeous on you. May I remove it so I can clean it properly?"

She nodded her head. She turned to have him unclasp it. He slowly undid it and held it up so she could slide underneath it before he took it to a desk behind the counter. We then approached the counter and watched as he dipped it in the chemical. As he lay it on the mat beside the station, it was already a brighter shine than when she wore it. We both smiled. It was then he looked at us.

"So, what brings you over here, Leo?"

She pulled the ring off her hand.

"Leo said you could clean this ring like you did my collar. It was given to me by my late husband. I was scared to let it out of my sight, so I rode with Leo to have it done if that's okay. I have money to pay for it."

He looked at her and smiled.

"Bella, it would be an honor. May I see it?"

She handed it to her before he started to slowly rum his finger over it. He then smiled.

"You are in luck. I recognize this ring."

My neighbor was surprised. She looked at him cautiously.

"How?"

My friend smiled wider as he explained.

"Leo knows that every piece of jewelry in my shop is custom-made. I designed or made every one of them. And an artist knows his work. I remember when I saw this gentleman walk into the shop. He was telling me how he wanted to surprise his wife with a beautiful ring. He then also told me how he worked really hard to make sure she had the best he could afford. I think he said he was referred by a workmate to come see me. We chose this ring together.:

He dipped it carefully in the chemical and set it on the mat like the collar. Meanwhile, I was checking out rings while they talked. His collared assistant came up and smiled.

"Master always said you were a thinker, Sir. What are you thinking about?"

"I am getting ideas for the future. Is there a way we can measure her finger?"

"I can do that for you. Would you like me to share that with you after, Sir?"

"Thank you. I have some ideas, but I want to treat her properly."

"Bella, come over here so I can show Leo's love the collars. I may need you as a display piece," my friend said.

"Yes, Sir," she responded before winking at me.

I kept looking at the rings while they looked at a couple of different collars. It was when she walked up to me that her old collar was around her neck and her ring was on her finger. They did not shine as brightly as the smile on her face. The assistant and my jeweler friend were facing us from the other side of the counter. As I looked at him, his assistant handed me a business card. On it was the ring size.

"I am glad we could help you today, Leo and that you finally brought your friend. Please don't make me wait so long next time," he said with a wink.

We walked back to the car smiling. I could see that my neighbor's eyes were tearing up a little.

"I can't believe Mitchell came here. It's so far away."

"Well, his shop used to be in our town near the Chinese place. He was there for a few years before I met him. He moved over here in recent years just because his clientele made it worth it for him to do so."

We drove back to our place in good spirits.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers