Good Neighbors Ch. 136

Story Info
She makes up for ruining my surprise...she thinks.
762 words
4.46
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 137 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

It took us a little while after to get home. As we entered the house, she pressed up close to me and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked quietly.

"For being a sweetheart," she answered matter-of-factly.

She then walked into the bedroom where she started to change out of her t-shirt and jeans. It was when she was in her black undergarments that she turned to me smiling.

"I know I'm a bit difficult to figure out sometimes, Leo. Thank you for being patient with me."

I was sitting there smiling.

"It's no big deal, Amor. I just enjoy being with you."

She sauntered closer and started to remove her bra as she approached. She let it fall to the floor as she edged in closer and began to remove my t-shirt. I raised my hands up and allowed her to do it while she pressed her chest against me. We stayed like that for a bit, my hands rubbing her rear end gently while her arms were around my neck.

I love those slow kisses. I love the way she kisses me tenderly, not betraying her hunger right away. It always leads to the deeper hungrier kisses in the long run, but it's the slow burn that gets me. If it's one thing about my neighbor is that she has all my buttons figured out. Her hands left my neck and started to rub down my chest as we kissed. I started to growl hungrily before she unceremoniously pushed me onto the bed. I landed on my back.

Slowly, she seductively climbed on the bed on top of me looking me in the eyes the whole time with her smoldering look. She stopped when her lips were right above mine and bent down for another deep seductive kiss. My arms immediately went to hold her before she dropped herself onto my body, pressing herself against me. I started stroking my hands up and down her backbone. She started moaning a bit, relinquishing just enough control for me to start pulling her against me.

'Wait one moment, Master," she whispered.

She climbed off me backwards, undoing my jeans at the same time. I felt her hot breath as she pulled the jeans down with my underwear until I was completely naked before her. I could hear her give a sexy growl before she climbed back on top of me. As her chest touched mine, I felt her rub my cock against the gusset of her panties. I could feel her heat through the fabric. I needed more so much.

She reached down and slowly stroked my cock a little until it was rubbing her around her panties. It was then she raised herself up, taking a portion of me inside her. She started rocking her hips slowly, gradually taking more of me inside her as I lay there helplessly. She looked down at me not as my lover, but as my conqueror taking her prize from me. She started to slide a bit more forcefully as my hands found her hips.

I did everything I could to keep from losing it early. Yet, I knew she had me dead to rights. Her big finish was pushing me all the way inside her and moaning my name. That was the finishing move of all time as my cock exploded inside her. She froze there for a bit before she slid up to me and kissed me deeply. My arms held her against me as she started to coo.

"I needed that. I'm sorry I was such a nosey brat. Do you forgive me, Leo?" she whispered.

I was speechless. Only because I didn't know how to tell her what I was feeling at that moment. So I went to my safe place.

"You did nothing wrong, my pet."

"But I ruined your surprise."

"I could always surprise you a different way. I just need you happy."

"I'm happy now being with you."

We stayed like that for a while, just holding each other. It was then she decided she needed to have a long luxurious bath. As she walked into her bathroom, she allowed her panties to drop to the floor. I smiled, admiring the view before she closed the door. It was then I went to my phone and saw a few text messages from my jeweler.

"I have a matching necklace for that ring if you want it. Think you can come over tomorrow to pick it up?"

I smiled. Maybe I have a surprise for her after all.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers