Good Neighbors Ch. 146

Story Info
The day after New Year's.
985 words
4.78
1.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 147 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

It was the day after New Year's. My fiancée and I were waking up in a romantic way before I realized I only had one more weekend before I was expected to be back at the office. It wasn't the fact I was dreading going back to the office. Actually, that's not true. I felt like I wanted to stay with my fiancée. Yet we cannot always get what we want. I started finding all the suit parts to start dealing with the daily hubbub again. It was while putting everything together that my fiancée walked in.

"I hate the fact you have to go back to the office, Leo. I miss your ability to work from home."

"I do too, Beloved. At least you know I'm coming straight home to you though."

She wrapped her arms around me.

"That is the positive in all this. You're mine."

We started to kiss again before her phone went off. As she grabbed the phone, I could tell she was excited. Based on that, I only guessed it was the one sister I have yet to meet. Her name is June. Believe it or not, she is my fiancée's twin sister. Now before you horn dogs gets excited, she is married. That's honestly as much as I knew about her, besides the fact she currently lives in Canada. Thus, my fiancée always looks forward to hearing from her.

The conversation was a short one. My fiancée walked back into the room with a semi-smile on her face. I looked perplexed before she spoke.

"Good news and bad news. June is coming down to visit next week and wants to spend the week with me. That's because her asshole of a husband left."

I opened my arms and she scooted in, crying. I think she was more upset about the fact June was unhappy than the asshole leaving. I would have to wait a little bit before I'd be able to extract more info from her. I just stood there holding her. It would be a little bit longer before we adjourned to the couch to cuddle.

"So where will she staying?"

"Here, of course. She'll be here in the guest room. I hope that doesn't bother you."

"She's your sister, my future sis-in-law. Why would I mind?"

"Because she doesn't know about you yet. Besides the fact you're my neighbor."

"That's alright. I'll be on my best behavior. "

"Dammit," she replied with her sexy smile.

We stayed on the couch for a bit before there was another call. This time it was Rob. Rob is my fiancée's older brother. I called him after I proposed to get the blessing which he stated I didn't need. He talked for a bit with his sister before she handed me the phone. I looked at her before answering.

"Hello?"

"Leo, so did you start thinking about the engagement party yet?"

"I didn't honestly. I never threw one before."

"Not even for the ex?"

"Dude, she's not an ex. She's passed on."

"Sorry, I was being an ass. Anyways, we're thinking you should have it at your place."

"My place as in your sister's house or my house next door?"

"Which one has the bigger back yard?"

I thought for a second.

"Mine. That sounds like an idea. Who's the party planner of the group? I need ideas."

"Definitely Monica. She's the Martha Stewart of the bunch."

"I'll have your sister contact her and make arrangements."

"You may also want to figure a way to get June down here. We need a big family reunion for this one."

"I'll work on it."

I looked at my fiancée. She had that look on her face. The trepidatious one that I worry about.

"Are you sure this is such a good idea?"

I held her tightly.

"Did you and Mitchell have a party?"

"No, we were too poor back then. The guys took him out for drinks after I told them."

"I think this is a better idea."

"I hope so. So, he was thinking your back yard?"

"It was an idea unless you want something different."

She paused for a bit before smiling.

"Think Aubrey will help?"

"I'd have to ask her. Right now, I need time with you."

She snuggled into my arms for a bit as I waited for the phone to ring again. When it didn't ring for a few minutes, I pushed her onto the couch and began to make out with her for a while. I love our "snog-fests" just because there was all the passion without the mess of clothing everywhere and stuff. It was a little while later when I was in my car, headed to the dry cleaners to drop off almost all my suits and her dress from the New Year's party. As I was driving, Aubrey called.

"Hey Boss, anything we need to work on this week coming up?"

"Aubrey, we're on vacation."

"And we need to hit the ground running on Monday. I'm just curious if you need me to work on anything tonight?"

"Aubrey, what's wrong?"

"Wesley went back to his apartment. He said he needed to get stuff done."

'That could be anything, Aubrey. I think you should relax."

"Yeah, it's not my strong suit."

"You could always go next door and hang with my fiancée."

"Is there a reason you like to refer to her as your neighbor or your fiancée? She has a name you know."

I blink for a moment before smiling.

"I like the sound of fiancée. I never thought I'd be able to say that again after Missy died."

"That makes sense. Okay, I'll go visit. What are you working on?"

"Dry Cleaner's, "

"Sounds fun. What after that?"

Coming home and relaxing."

"Cool, see you there, Leo."

As I pulled into the dry cleaner's, I was smiling. It was a good day.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers