Good Neighbors Ch. 153

Story Info
Meeting her sister for the first time.
1.2k words
5
1.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 154 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

I dislike driving in the city strongly. I drive in the city because the office building owned by my business partner and myself is located there. There is only one place I dislike driving more. It was to this destination that my fiancée and I were driving to that morning. I made sure to make enough space in the trunk of my SUV so that her twin sister's luggage would have plenty of room. An alert reader would ask me why I just didn't pay for a cab. My simple answer is because it is a member of my fiancée's family, and she deserves better than an Uber or cab.

We reached the airport approximately an hour prior to her arrival. We found a nice spot nearby to relax as we waited for the text message to let us know which gate she would be coming out of. As we drank some bottled water, we were snuggled against each other as my fiancée told me stories about growing up with a twin. There were not many stereotypes one traditionally hears about the scenarios in some of the Disney movies growing up nor the hot porno stories about twins changing spouses and such.

June, according to her sister, was a strait-laced woman. The only reason she currently lived in Calgary was due to her husband. This was the same jack-off that left a few days prior to me proposing to her sister. Because they had no idea that some lucky guy proposed to my fiancée, it made sense for me to be there when the sisters reunited. There was a text message on her phone that announced the gate before we got into my car and found a parking space at the airport.

We walked into the building after masking up towards the luggage claim. There I saw a gorgeous woman that looked really similar to my fiancée except her hair was lighter. I followed my fiancée as she approached. That was when she turned around. My fiancée's arms went wide, and they hugged, along with a high-pitched squeal. It was during the exchange that I smiled under my mask before June showed the four bags of luggage she brought. I stepped forward and as I grabbed the first bag, my fiancée broke the news to June.

"Sis, this is my fiancée."

June looked at her puzzled.

"Are you kidding? He's a hunk. How did you catch this one?"

"Long story. So, these are all the bags?"

"Four bags. I hope you don't mind me taking the guest room for a few weeks, Sis."

"You're family. Besides, staying with me is better than being alone while that asshole does whatever he is going to do."

I could see June seize up a bit before my fiancée wrapped her arms around her.

"I'm sorry, Sis. I was not using my head."

"No, you're fine. Maybe some time in the States will help me figure out my next move."

It didn't take long before we slipped all her stuff into the car. The girls sat in the back seat while I drove us to a restaurant closer to home to give the girls time to catch up and put some food in their stomachs. I felt like a lucky man sitting next to two beautiful women as they were laughing and enjoying their time together. It was over dessert that June started her interrogation.

"So, Leo, tell me about yourself."

I looked at her measuring out my words.

"What would you like to know?"

"June, you're not going to interrogate him, are you?"

"Well, apparently Rob and Jim didn't scare him away. Neither did Mon. So, I guess it's up to me."

I looked at her and saw the same determined look in her eye as her sister. I was ready, so I thought.

"Leo, what do you do for a living?"

"I'm in the IT sector."

"Wait, IT. Are you that Leo?"

"Which Leo?" I asked.

June looked at her sister.

"Is he the Leo in that big tech company up here?"

"There's plenty of tech companies up here, Sis."

"Dumbass had a meeting with a guy named Leo down here about two years ago. It was actually a guy named Leo and another named Matt. He remarked to me that Leo looked like he could kick his ass. But this one looks too soft to do that."

It was when she mentioned him that I pulled out my phone and texted June's husband's name to Aubrey. There were a few moments where we enjoyed dessert before Aubrey sent the basic info over my phone. I looked at June before speaking.

"So, your husband's name is Mikhail?"

"Yes, his parents were Russian."

"He did meet with my business partner and I regarding some prototypes for a search engine. It didn't get far. He did try to intimidate my partner before I stared him down. He's not much into diplomacy, is he?"

The mere mention of that caused June to look at me shocked.

"He said all you did was stare him down. He has a black belt in judo allegedly and never backs down from anyone. What did you do?"

"The same thing I would do to anyone who threatens your sister, my friends or anyone I care about. He tried to intimidate my partner and got in his face. I pushed my hand between them, looked him in the eye and invited him to leave before our building security helped him understand that we don't take bully tactics lightly. According to our records, his protypes were glitchy and he lost the patent. I'm sorry that you had to hear that from me, but he was not a very smart businessman."

I paused for a moment before I took June by the hand.

"I want you to know that your sister had been there for me the whole time since my wife died. She allowed me the opportunity to be there for her after Mitchell passed. I love your sister very much and refuse to let anything happen to her. Rob, Jim and Mon have all met me and consider me part of the family. I welcome the chance to prove my loyalty to your sister to you as well."

Her look of concern turned to a smile.

"You are cute."

She took her hand out of mine and hugged her sister. They laughed a little before she opened her arms to me. I allowed her to hug me before we finished our desserts and headed to the car. The conversation on the way home was a bit more laid-back as we approached the house. As I pulled into the driveway, Aubrey was there waiting.

"Hey Leo, why were you asking about that Russian guy?"

I motioned towards June, who smiled politely.

"You're his wife? Wow, small world."

'Why do you say that?" June asked.

"I never thought he was married. I'm Leo's assistant. Glad to meet you."

Aubrey extended her hand before June smiled at her.

'The way things are now, he's more like an ex. But enough talk about that. I need to get a shower and rest. It was a long flight."

I unloaded the luggage while the three ladies went into the house and popped open a bottle of wine. As I put the luggage into the guest room, I caught a glimpse of all three ladies smiling and joking over some red wine. It was going to be interesting to have June in the house for a few weeks.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers