Good Neighbors Ch. 154

Story Info
Revelations. But not the Biblical kind.
1.3k words
4.95
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 155 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

There are some similarities between June and my fiancée. They are the same height. Their laughs sound similar and they seem to have the same figure. There are some subtle differences though as well. For starters, I am not fucking June. Contrary to some guys' fantasies, I have no desire to do anything remotely romantic with my fiancée's sister. She seemed more conservative-minded than her sister. She saw her sister's ring and remarked how it looked a bit gaudy before she showed her the matching necklace. It was then she looked at me with a weird look.

"Are you sure you are just an IT guy who plays muscle for your 'partner'?" she asked.

I smiled before her sister spoke up.

"Leo is the CFO of his company. He and his partner started it years ago."

"So how did you meet Mr. Millionaire here, sis?"

My fiancée started to tell the story of how my wife introduced herself to her before I even came into the picture. As she told the story, I started to get too nostalgic and excused myself to find something to occupy my attention. I went outside and walked next door to talk to Aubrey. As I neared the house, I could hear some of the conversation between Wesley and Aubrey. It was when I heard a crash that I quickly ran through the door. I started yelling for them, to discover where they were. Unfortunately for me, they were in the bedroom. I eased up to the door with my eyes closed.

"Is everything okay in here?" I asked, struggling to keep my eyes closed.

Someone opened the door and laughed before she spoke.

"Leo, open your eyes you bastard."

I opened them warily before I noticed that both Aubrey and Wesley were dressed. Well actually, Wesley was mostly dressed. He had his shirt off. Aubrey was still wearing a tank top and jeans. She was laughing while both Wesley and I were on edge.

"It was that vase over there. That's what broke. Please tell me it wasn't valuable, Leo."

Wesley looked at me cautiously.

"Wait, why would Leo care about a broken vase in your place?"

Aubrey looked at him apologetically.

"Because I am renting this place from Leo."

I eased up at that point. I felt bad because I unknowingly caused Aubrey to reveal this to Wesley. Wesley looked at me.

"Your house? Seriously?"

I started to open my mouth before Aubrey stepped in.

"You remember my friend Missy who died a while ago whom I told you about a few times while crying on your shoulder?"

"Yeah, she was your college roommate. You said she helped you get your job at the office."

She took a deep breath.

"Missy was Leo's late wife."

Wesley was a bit more stunned. I walked into the kitchen and found some glasses and poured us some water before bringing them into the living room. By that time, Wesley had a t-shirt on and was heading towards the door. I stopped him.

"Wes, could you sit down for a moment?"

"Are you going to fire me if I don't? Or are you gonna knock me down like you did to her ex?"

"No. If you want to leave, it's your right and it won't affect your employment. But, I think you need to know the whole story on what's going on. Please?"

I could see his resolve crumbling as he headed towards the couch. I grabbed a glass of water as we kept quiet for a bit before I sat in the recliner. It took a few moments before Aubrey walked in, her mascara running a bit. She had a towel in her hand dabbing her eyes as she saw Wes on the couch. She hesitantly walked to the far side and sat down. There was quiet for a few more moments before I spoke.

"Were you talking to Aubrey before she moved into this house?"

"We've been friends for a while before she was dating that jackass. We didn't start dating until after she moved in here and everything. Why?"

"The reason I offered my house to her was because the apartment she was renting was in a bad neighborhood and Missy would have never forgiven me for letting her live there. If Missy were alive, she would have made her move in here with us no matter what. She was stubborn that way."

'I guess that makes sense. So where do you live?"

"I am living with my fiancée next door. I stay out of Aubrey's business unless she invites me in. In my mind, she is my assistant. In my heart, she's like my sister-in-law. I was heading over here because my fiancée is over there talking to her sister, and I wanted to give them privacy."

"That makes more sense. So if Aubrey is like your sister-in-law, does that mean..."

"He's never slept with me Wes. That jackass accused me of it just because of my job title. He was a total piece of shit."

Aubrey was starting to get upset again. I looked at Wes.

"Your turn, Romeo. I think it's your turn to be the hero."

He looked at Aubrey and scooted over towards her on the couch before he wrapped his arms around her. I could see her relaxing a bit before I stood up and walked towards the kitchen. I stayed there for a bit before I heard someone walk up behind me. It was Aubrey.

"I'm sorry about the vase, Leo. Please tell me it wasn't expensive or that it didn't have any sentimental value."

I looked at her and faked a smile.

"It was a gift from after Missy died. He had horrible taste in vases."

She looked at me before she smiled.

"I call bullshit."

I took a breath.

"It was actually a wedding present from her parents. It was just a vase to me."

She walked into my and held me before I could stop her. Wes followed behind her and stood there watching.

"Your fiancée would feel a bit more confident if you dropped the hero thing once in a while. She's got your heart, Leo. Letting her remember that once in a while will help both of you out."

I smiled before she let me go. I bid them both goodbye and walked back over to my fiancee's place. As I walked in, she was looking at me with her trademark smile. Her sister was looking at me a bit warmer as well.

"Is Aubrey alright?" my fiancée asked.

"She's good. She broke a vase."

'The expensive one Matt gave you when you got the house?"

"I never liked it. I couldn't tell Aubrey that."

It was then June stood and met me before I was about to sit down. She opened her arms and wrapped them around me before I could stop her. I looked at my fiancée who smiled warmly.

"Mon welcomed you to the family. Rob and Jim interrogated you. So, I guess it's my turn to welcome you to the family, Leo. I think my sis will tell you I was the hardest on Mitchell when he proposed. She's my sister. I am very protective of her. I'm sorry about earlier."

"It's alright, June. No harm done."

"Well, actually there was some harm done. I was trying to talk her out of it. I feel bad about it now."

I looked down on her and smiled.

"Can I hug you now?"

"I'm not much of a hugger," she answered.

My fiancée spoke up.

"Well, the quicker you let him go, the quicker we can go get some dinner. How bout that pizza place, Leo?"

I felt her release her grip before she looked at her sister.

"I need a good pizza. Are we going out or having it delivered?"

I looked at my fiancée for the call.

"I'll call it in. I think staying home tonight is perfect."

As she called the pizza place, I went into our room to change to something more comfortable. Today was a roller coaster. But hopefully some pizza and wine would be just what was needed for us to relax after everything.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers