Good Neighbors Ch. 155

Story Info
Spending time with the twin sisters.
1.1k words
4.75
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 156 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

The first night was interesting to say the least. My fiancée's guest room was far enough away so that any noise we would make would not be as easy to hear. Plus, the fact we had our own bathroom meant not so much of a chance for me to caught out of the room without covering. So, you would think everything would be fine, right?

Well, that's where it's hard to explain.

For starters, my fiancée was staying up later with her sister. They would talk to the point where I would have to beg off early to be ready for work in the morning. Laying in my fiancée's bed all by myself felt wrong on so many levels. It wasn't until an hour or so later that my fiancée would come in. She would snuggle me under the blankets, but that was it. I was getting conflicting signals to be honest.

The morning was also strange. My fiancée normally slept in while I woke up to get the pot of coffee started. With her sister there, she was up before me. By the time I followed behind her, they were both at the table enjoying coffee. I felt weird being there. I went to work, and my focus was off. Aubrey would come in and check on me. It wasn't depression because I knew what that felt like. It was just that I felt off.

A phone call caught me surprise around two that afternoon. I grabbed my phone and answered before hearing her voice. I started to smile.

"I'm sorry about last night, Leo. June and I were catching up. I'm sorry if it felt like I was neglecting you."

"It's different when you're hosting, Amor," I answered. "How is she?"

"She's debating her next move to be honest. Do you think I should introduce her to Janet?"

"I don't see the harm in that. You sure that's what she's thinking."

"I don't know, sweetheart. I just feel so bad for her. That butthead leaving before she came here."

"I have no idea what he was thinking. Would you like me to talk to Janet for you?"

"I have her cell. But will you be able to bring some wine home tonight?"

"Of course. I love you."

"I love you too, Leo. Thank you for being so thoughtful."

I closed my phone and smiled for the first time that day as I completed my work. Driving home, I remembered to pick up the wine before I arrived home. The smell of something different filled the house. I looked in the kitchen and noticed the darker hair at the stove. Before I could turn around, I felt hands over my eyes. I took a deep breath before I heard my fiancée's voice.

"Not the best idea, June. He's not big on surprises."

I felt June remove her hands.

"That's no fun."

I smiled at her.

"It's alright. You barely know me. Least I knew what kind of wine to bring home."

She looked at the bottles.

"Are you a wine guy, Leo?"

"Only because your sister taught me well."

I looked over and saw her smile.

"Love the hair, sweetheart."

"I thought I'd get it done today. I took June along, but she didn't feel like doing anything."

June shook her hair.

"The downside of being a twin is that folks expect you to do the same as your sibling all the time."

I smiled.

"I don't expect that from you."

She smiled a little when I said that. I saw her sister smiling as well. As we sat down to dinner, I uncorked the bottle and poured as the girls portioned out everything else. It tasted good. It was a mixture of cabbage and corn beef, but it didn't taste like the kind I had before. I was enjoying it a bunch before my fiancée interrupted my thoughts.

"So, Leo. What did you think of June's idea?"

I looked at June in horror before she smiled.

"I guess my sister never mentioned my jackass husband was a bit Irish. He taught me how to do corn beef and cabbage the right way."

"It's really good."

"Does my sister cook for you?"

"Every chance she gets."

I could see her smile with that.

"So, my idea was to spend some time with Mon for a few days. Just to give you two time to relax and such. Besides, you have a party to plan for."

"It's alright, we have a couple months."

I could see my fiancée looking at me in shock."

"Um, I guess we should have talked about it, Leo. My sister's only in town for a few weeks. We were thinking of maybe pushing the date up a little."

I looked at her.

"How soon?"

She bowed her head before she smiled.

"In two weeks?"

I paused before I thought about everything. It was then that we heard a knock at the door.

"I always tell Mon to ring the doorbell. She always forgets," my fiancée said.

She walked to the door to open it while June took my hand.

"I'm sorry we sprang that on you. It's just, I'm not sure what my plans are going to be in March. Forgive me for offering her that idea?"

I smiled although I was having some thoughts.

"Family is important to her. I know this. It'll be okay."

It was then Mon and fiancée walked in. June stood up and squeezed her sister tight while my fiancée sat next to me. Mon then went to me so I could hug her.

'Hope I didn't surprise you, Hot Stuff," she whispered as June went into the guest room to grab a bag or two.

"I hope a few days will be good for you two to figure things out," June said before she followed Mon out the door.

As the door closed, my fiancée lowered her head.

"Are you mad at me?"

I leaned in and kissed her lips. She kissed me back before she slowly traced my cock through my dress pants.

"I have been a bad girl, Master. Can we go into the other room and give me the chance of making this up to you?"

As much as I wanted to, I tried to put up a sad face. It was then she slid into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Are you thinking something different, Master?"

She punctuated that remark with another playful kiss along my neck. I started melting almost immediately. She took my hand and guided me towards the bedroom to convince me.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers