Good Neighbors Ch. 157

Story Info
Discussing the party between being with each other.
857 words
4.84
1.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 158 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

We lay there holding each other for a bit after we made love. I love the cuddling after we make love because I love being close to her. As we lay there, the questions I had returned to my mind. It was like she was ready as she pulled the sheet over us and snuggled in closer.

"You still thinking about the wedding stuff, Leo?" she asked.

"I want you happy, Amor. The fact you want to share the moment with your siblings is a wonderful concept. I'm know why you want to have the get-together so your sister could attend. But I am sure we can pull enough together to do both."

She looked at me for a bit before she spoke.

"I think the idea of doing the wedding like that originally was a bit hasty. There's so many ideas I want to explore. I just don't want to rush it. The main thing is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. That's the most important thing."

We kissed gently as we started to rub each other. I moved so she was a little more centered on the bed before I started trailing my fingers down the center of her chest. I could hear her breathing hurry a little as I did. I admired her soft skin as I traced my finger towards her neck before I wrapped my fingers around it. She smiled knowing that I had her. I started to kiss her lips again before I removed my hand from her throat.

"Did you enjoy having me at your mercy, Beloved?"

"I did. You allowed me to do that so easily."

"You have my heart, Amor. I trust you completely. That's why I am not worried about when we get married. If you want just a party in two weeks, you have it. I just want you happy."

"I'm happy with you, Leo. I'm always happy with you."

She leaned in for a kiss as our mouths opened and out tongues danced with each other. My arms went around her soft body as we pressed against each other. My cock rubbed against her soft lips a little as we embraced.

"Leo, will you take me again, please?"

I slid on top of her before I delicately pressed the head of my cock against her. She moaned a little as I pressed in slowly. I strived to be as deliberate as possible. My desire was to push in with my desire and show my beloved how much I cared about her with every thrust. She looked me in my face as I did. It was as if she was admiring my concentrated look while I did. I looked back in her eyes as I started to thrust a bit more.

"Will you be mine forever, Beloved?" I whispered.

"Yes," she answered with her moan.

"Will you allow me to always pleasure you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Will you stay with me for as long as you desire?"

"Yes Sir."

I pulled out before leaning in for a kiss. She looked at me puzzled before I lay next to her and guided her on top of me. As she slid me back inside her, I looked in her eyes. My hands gripped her hips as she started to rock on me. She looked in my eyes and smiled.

"Will you promise to be mine forever, Leo?" she asked.

"Yes, Beloved," I answered as I felt myself begin to lose control.

"Will you allow me to pleasure you always?"

"Yes, Beloved," I said as I felt myself getting ready to fill her.

'Will you stay with me....fuck...I'm cumming, Leo!!!"

I started to cum inside her as her pussy squeezed my cock. I watched her eyes close as she did before she opened them up and smiled down on me.

"I wish that was our vows," she said as we both laughed.

"I think the idea of having a minister performing our ceremony like that would be weird, much less having folks witness it."

"I'm not into that at all," she said laughing as she did.

As we held each other for a bit, her phone went off in the other room. She slid off me and climbed off the bed before walking into the other room to retrieve her phone. I lay there concentrating on the questions running through my mind. It was when she walked back into the room that I saw her smiling.

"That was Monica," she started. "Her and June made it back to her house. I think her taking time with everyone is a good way to deal with everything going on."

"Family is important," I answered.

"So, what kind of food do we want for the party? Do you have a grill back there?"

"I don't, but we could get one if you want. Just need to know who is grilling?"

"Looks like we have a party to plan. Except, can we start tomorrow? I want some more cuddle time with you, Leo."

We went back under the covers and were holding each other as our eyes closed.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers