Good Neighbors Ch. 158

Story Info
Morning inspiration from my Butt Girl.
924 words
4.5
1.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 159 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was a morning like any other. I woke up and felt her against me. I had no desire to move. I looked over at her before kissing her on the forehead. It was a moment later that she started to stir. She looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning, Leo."

"Good morning, Beloved. Did you sleep okay?"

"I have been sleeping much better since you moved in. I think it's the teddy bear aspect of you."

I kissed her again, this time on her lips before I embraced her. We stayed there for a while, holding each other before the sound of my alarm went off. I regrettably rolled the other way to turn the alarm off before I felt a smack on my exposed butt. I turned back to see her smiling as if she got away with something. I rolled back towards her and wrapped my arms around her before I felt one of her hands rubbing the other cheek of my butt.

"I am a butt girl, Leo," she said matter-a-factly prior to rubbing a bit more aggressively.

"Maybe I should play with your butt for a bit then," I responded, my hand finding hers and squeezing.

She cooed a little before we started making out a bit before my phone began to ring. I tried to ignore it, but in the end, I rolled again and grabbed my phone before looking at the caller-ID. It was my assistant, Aubrey. I hit the answer button.

"Good morning. What's going on?"

"Are you next to your fiancée, boss?"

"I usually am first thing in the morning. Do you need me to..."

"I just like the fact she is. Can I talk to her?"

"You have her phone number. Why didn't you just call her on her phone?"

"You are a creature of habit. I am not as familiar with hers. Can I please?"

I handed the phone to my fiancée. As she was talking to Aubrey, I started to go through my side of the closet to pick out a black dress shirt to go along with the dark suit I planned on wearing. As I lay them on the bed, my fiancée paused her call for a bit.

"Leo, you have that teleconference today. You may want to wear a white shirt with the dark tie if you want to wear that suit."

I looked at her and smiled before putting the black dress shirt back up and replacing It with a white one. I went to the dresser and pulled out a pair of boxer briefs and a white undershirt. I then went into the bathroom and started my morning routine. The one downside about my position is the fact that when one wants to stay home, there are too many responsibilities to handle. This was especially true since Matt was taking his wife, Shannon, to the gynecologist for a checkup. As I stepped into the shower, the water was already warm. I started soaping up before I felt a draft. I then felt a pair of hands on my butt again.

"Mmm I do love a good pair of buns to squeeze in the morning," she said.

I then felt her press her chest against my back.

"Would you like me to scrub your back, Master?" she asked seductively.

I felt her loofah rubbing against my back as I stood there. I then felt her rubbing it around my butt before she smacked it again. When she stopped doing that, she whispered for me to turn around. Once I did, she started to soap my chest with the loofah before she pressed her chest against me.

"Can you do me, Leo?" she asked before she turned around, wiggling her cute butt at the same time.

I started scrubbing her neck carefully before moving the loofah over her back slowly before rubbing her butt as well. I then scrubbed down her legs before I stood up. It was at that moment she bent over to reach for something. I slowly rubbed my cock over her clit before pushing inside her deeply.

"Fuck! I was not paying attention," she said.

I smiled before placing both hands on her hips and driving into her slowly. She stayed in that position for a little while allowing me to fuck her before she moved forward, allowing my cock to slide out. She then slid on her knees and started to rub my cock with the loofah.

"I guess it's a good thing I told Aubrey you might be late for work," she whispered.

She stroked my cock a little before she stood and rinsed off with me. As I turned the water off, she opened the shower door and grabbed a towel before handing me one. We started drying off before she started to stroke my cock again.

"I think someone is warmed up. We should probably do something about that."

I followed her back into the bedroom where she crawled onto the bed before flipping over and slowly opening her legs. I crawled on top of her and slid inside her before kissing her.

"To what do I owe the honor, amor?"

"I was just feeling frisky, Leo. Having a hunk in my shower kind of inspired me. Please fuck me, Sir."

I did exactly that, fucking my fiancée the way she wanted before she allowed me to fill her pussy. It was after that when she looked up at me and smiled.

"You are so good at making me happy, Romeo."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers