Good Neighbors Ch. 164

Story Info
More making up.
1.1k words
4.62
2.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 165 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

There we were on our bed. My fiancée was straddling my chest allowing me to kiss her nipples while she reached back and felt me rising again.

"Bad boy," she said again, her words slurring a bit. "What am I going to do with you?"

I grabbed her on her hips and pushed her back a little until her mouth was above mine before I started kissing her deeply. I could feel her melt on me a little as she started to kiss back, my hands moving from her hips to her butt to squeeze. We started making out, kissing each other as our hands rubbed different places.

"Was I a naughty girl, Sir?" she asked me between kisses.

"You were a good girl," I said.

She stopped kissing for a moment and smiled at me.

"I was trying to be naughty. I wanted a spanking."

She gave me a mock pout that only lasted a few seconds before she started laughing. I laughed with her before landing a hearty smack on her ass.

"Oh," she said in shock.

"Would you like a spanking?"

"I do."

"Then ask me correctly."

She gave me that mock pout again.

"Sir, may your naughty girl have a spanking please?"

She started moving her hips from side to side. I smiled at her.

"Yes, you may. But only because you were being naughty."

She smiled before she rolled to the side for me to get up. She stayed on her hands and knees wiggling her ass back and forth. I pressed the center of her back to indicate to her the position I wanted her in. She placed her head against the bed but was still wiggling her hips. I rubbed her ass a bit as she cooed before laying a smack on her left cheek.

"One!" she said cheerfully.

Smack.

"Two!"

It continued like that for a bit. She counted thirty smacks until her ass was as pink as we could muster. I then leaned in and began to lick her pussy while she was in that position.

"Ooo, your beard is all tickly down there," she said in a cheerful voice.

I licked some more, gliding my tongue over her outer petals while rubbing her ass with my hands. I was enjoying licking her, tasting her sweet nectar while she stayed there presenting herself.

"Am I being a good girl, Sir?" she asked.

"You are. You're a very good girl."

"I want to be a naughty girl."

"What would make you a naughty girl?"

"Maybe if I stay here while you fuck me?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea."

I climbed onto the bed and was about to press my cock against her when she pushed back against me. She pushed my entire cock inside her. I grabbed her hips and held her there while she moaned. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Oops. That was naughty, wasn't it Sir?"

I responded by starting to fuck her slowly, deliberately trying to pull my cock almost out before pressing back in harder. She was responding like the naughty girl she was. I could feel her reaching underneath and rubbing her clit while I did that. My goal was to make her cum. I placed a hand on top of her ass and started to tease her with my thumb. She was allowing me to tease her, to take control, to concentrate on her pleasure. She was moaning her approval before I spied the cuffs on the bed. I stopped my fucking long enough to grab them before I really got kinky.

"Hands behind you, my pet."

She put her head back on the bed and put her arms behind her. I cuffed her and went back to fucking her.

"That's not fair," she protested before she started moaning more.

I started pushing a little faster while rubbing her ass before she moaned a little louder for me. I then had another crazy idea. I pulled out of her and moved to her toy chest before grabbing her vibrator. I climbed back on the bed and positioned her so that she was on her side. She looked at me with a bit of hesitation.

"What are you....fuck!"

She cursed when she felt the vibrator on her clit. I wrapped my hand around her throat while I faced her. She was powerless to deny me. There she was laying on her side. My hand was on her throat, my other hand buzzing her clit with her vibe. She was moaning a bit more.

"Fuck! You bad boy," she whispered before I released her throat.

"I need your cum, my pet. Cum for your Sir," I whispered.

To reinforce my command, I leaned down and bit her nipple a bit as she started to shake. It was a few moments before her body stopped shaking. I rolled her back on her front before I reached for the cuff key and undid them. I then slipped behind her and pulled her hips up, albeit on shaky knees before burying my cock in her delightfully wet box. She was still a bit limp as I fucked her. It was a few moments later that I heard her.

"Fuck me, Sir. Anything you want."

The thought of anything spurred my imagination. I pressed a thumb against her ass again and felt her push against me. I felt tempted before I felt her wiggling her hips again.

*Fuck my ass," she whispered softly and sensually.

I pulled my cock from her pussy and pressed it against the other hole. She remained there, reaching back with her hands and stretching her ass apart before I pressed in a little. My cock slid in a little bit more as she was coaxing me in.

"Fuck your dirty girl, Leo."

I started to slide in more before pulling out partially. She released her grip and moved one hand so it was underneath rubbing her clit. I started to fuck her ass slowly at first before I started picking up speed. I was starting to feel the beast inside me wanting to take control, but I pushed him back. Her ass started to squeeze me tighter as I edged closer.

"Where does my dirty girl want her Sir to cum?"

"Wherever Sir wants. Fuck me!"

As I started feeling my cock edge closer, I pulled out and started to stroke my cock so my seed spilled on her ass. It was a delightfully erotic picture for my eyes as I saw the mess we made. Her knees gave out and she fell on the bed.

"Was I our naughty girl, Sir?" she asked me in that sweet seductive tone.

I lay next to her and started to kiss her face.

"You were wonderful, my pet."

It's hard to believe we started that morning with a disagreement. Now we were a messy couple on our bed just holding each other. It was definitely one of those days.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers