Good Neighbors Ch. 163

Story Info
Recovering from Yoga.
1.3k words
4.68
3.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 164 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

I walked out of the locker room door and waited for my fiancée to leave hers. There was about a five-minute wait before she did. She looked at me and smiled before she took my hand and lead me out the door. We reached her car before she leaned against it. I pressed in for a kiss. We kissed for a bit before we heard a familiar voice behind us.

"Get a room, you two!"

We turned and saw Nikki smiling at us. We started to blush a bit before she spoke again.

"I couldn't help it. You two lovebirds are just so cute together. See you two at the party."

As she walked away, I did my best not to notice her jeans. I turned and saw my fiancée with that "I just caught you" look. I smiled before I opened my door and slipped inside. She took her time walking around until she slipped behind the wheel.

"I'm just picking on you, Leo. I know Nikki looks good. I hope I can get my butt to look like that in jeans."

"It already does."

She looked at me before smiling.

"You're just trying to kiss up now."

"I have no reason to kiss up, Amor. I'm being sincere."

As we started towards the restaurant, she had that look like she messed up. She looked at me before she parked.

"Leo, I really wish I would have let you drive. This restaurant has the best margaritas."

"So, what's stopping you? I can drive us home."

"Are you sure? I mean..."

"Sweetheart, if you want one, get one. I'll get us home."

She smiled as we entered and was seated. When the waitress with the tight leather skirt came up to get our orders, I was even a better date by not even looking. We ordered our food and her drink before we started talking about the class and what went wrong. She was laughing as she recalled how I struggled with some of the stretches before the drink arrived. To say the drink was huge would have been an understatement. I looked at how large the drink was before I saw my fiancée's eyes. They were mischievous looking as she leaned in and took the first sip.

We ended up talking for an hour or so while the food arrived, and the waitress refilled my water. We shared many thoughts about things from the rush of planning our wedding to what we wanted for the honeymoon. It was then she confessed that she couldn't wait to get home to help me ease my troubled muscles. It was at that point when I paid the bill, helped my fiancée to her car and slipped into her driver seat. It took a moment for me to get acclimated before I was able to drive her back home.

Once back home, I helped her to the front door before we sauntered into the house. She turned to me with that glint in her eye before I pressed her against the wall gently and started to make out with her right there. It was getting heated fast. As I started to rub my hands up her sides, I could feel her squirm a little.

"Leo, I have a huge favor to ask...." She said, her words slightly slurring.

"Anything you desire, my love."

"I want to go to the bedroom....I want you to strip down so I can explore you a bit. Would you do that for your soon-to-be wife?"

I followed her directions, leading her to the bedroom before I started to disrobe. I felt her eyes piercing through me before I turned and saw her. Her eyes betrayed her hunger. I crawled into the middle of the bed and waited before she looked at me.

"I want the cuffs, Leo."

I reached over to her side of the bed and opened the drawer that hid the cuffs. They were a new addition we had purchased recently. They were the kind with the longer chain so we could thread it through her headboard. I looked at her before cuffing one hand before feeding them through. She walked beside the bed until she was right next to me before cuffing the other wrist. There I was, naked and restrained.

She started by slowly removing her hoodie and t-shirt to reveal her breasts to my gaze. She then slid out of her pants, but left on the cotton panties she wore underneath. She crawled onto the bed and shared a deep kiss with me before biting my lip. She looked into my eyes and smiled at me before she kissed me again.

"I do love seeing the mighty Leo restrained like this. Missy always told me that it was rare that she could do this to you, but she savored every time she could so much. Something so intoxicating about catching a mighty lion and keeping him restrained. I love it so much."

She started kissing me hungrily. I wanted so much to be able to break the chain holding me to the bed to grab her and devour her. But I remained subdued while she nibbled along my neck slowly before kissing down to my exposed chest and pressing her mouth against my nipple. She bit gently. I could feel the control leaving my body as my cock started flexing more for her.

"Someone loves it when I bite, I see," she seductively remarked as she kept kissing downward.

Her lips and tongue kept drawing designs along my stomach before I felt her hand grasping my member.

"I love it when he stands up for the party," she said.

She started stroking me slowly as her head lay on my stomach. I felt her pull my cock towards her as she gave it a little kiss on the head. I groaned instinctually. She kissed it again. I could feel her mouth open as she swirled her tongue around my head.

"Mmm. He loved that," she whispered.

She kissed the head again as I tried to stay still. I stood there paralyzed as I watched her pick her head up and posed right above my cock.

"Leo, I know I don't do this often. You've always been respectful and not forced me to play with your cock like this. It might be the alcohol talking, but I need to do this. Please warn me before you explode. Okay?"

I nodded my head as she opened her lips and started to lower her head. I could feel the contact between her lips and my cock as she ever-so slowly started to lower her head. She could only take a few inches, but it felt so good. Her mouth was warm and inviting and I could feel her hum at the same time. I started to panic because I was edging closer too fast.

"Baby, I'm close," I whispered.

I could see the indecision in her face before she withdrew her head and moved up, so her breasts were touching my cock. Then she started to stroke me. They were no longer gentle, but more forceful as if she wanted me to cover her in my seed. I closed my eyes as I began to moan before I felt my cock explode. It felt like five good shots before she slowed down her strokes. Her mouth went down and started to clean up the mess along my cock as I squirmed. She looked at me and smiled.

"That was good. You obeyed my request. Maybe I should undo the cuffs and help you hold me for a bit?"

I smiled weakly as she crawled on top of me, straddling my chest as she reached over to grab the key. She then started to open one cuff while her nipples were in my face. I started to kiss around the areola while she undid the other cuff. She started to shift on my chest.

"Bad boy," she whispered as her hand reached behind her and started to play with my cock again.

It felt like there was more to come.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers