Good Neighbors Ch. 173

Story Info
A quick story about our rings.
767 words
4.75
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 174 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

It was a normal wake up. It was the morning six days prior to the engagement party/wedding. As we awoke, there was a text message on my phone from Pierre. He was letting me know the rings were ready. He's my jeweler friend who I have known since my late wife was alive. The surprising part was that in his text, he was driving over. This was a shock only because he normally would be opening his shop until I realized it was Sunday. I smiled before I realized that he would probably arrive at my old house next door. I quickly slipped out of bed and started to put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt before I heard my fiancée behind me.

"What's wrong, Leo?"

"Pierre is coming over."

"That will be so nice to see him."

It took a moment before she realized what I was thinking. Did I mention before how she seemed psychic sometimes?

"I'll start some coffee while you meet him next door."

"Already on it, Amor," I answered as I put on some slip-on shoes and headed out the door.

It was just in time also. I saw his Cadillac pull up and was about to pull into my old driveway before he saw me pointing towards the other one. He followed my instructions before parking and slipping out of his car. We shared a quick hug before I noticed one of his assistants was with him. I had to look a second time until I saw the collar around her neck. She smiled at me before she accepted a hug as well. I led them to the front door where my fiancée was in her grey robe. She engaged Pierre in a hug before hugging his assistant as well. We went to the dining room table where the coffee was already out. As we grabbed some coffee cups, Pierre sat down, his assistant sitting to his right.

"I would have waited until tomorrow, but I didn't know how much you had planned this week. Would you like to try them on again?"

We both looked at him expectantly as he opened both boxes. Pierre slid her ring on her hand while his assistant presented my ring to slide on mine. The rings felt better than they did in the shop. My fiancée looked at him and smiled hugely.

"It's perfect. Thank you so much, Sir."

"It is my honor, Bella. I brought my assistant with me to show her where the old shop was located, so we were going to be in the neighborhood. I heard they turned the space into a computer store?"

We both laughed. The girls looked at us weirdly before Pierre looked at her.

'I apologize, my pet. It's an inside joke because Leo is an IT person. We go back a long way. He bought his ring for his late wife from me while I was still over here."

My fiancée was listening before she spoke up.

"I believe the old space is now a boutique of some sort. I've never been in, but they sell some sexy little numbers I have been told."

I could see his assistant's eyes light up. Pierre noticed that also.

"My pet loves those types of outfits. I best be taking her over there to see what they have."

We walked Pierre and his assistant to the door before sharing hugs again.

"The party starts at noon, correct?"

"That's the plan. Hope you'll make the trip."

"I must. Seeing you happy is always worth the trip, my friend. See you then also, Bella."

He kissed her on the cheek as his assistant did the same to me. As they drove off, I looked at my fiancée and smiled.

"Bella is such a nice name."

"He's just being a sweetheart, Leo. I always feel flattered when we see him."

"He called Missy Angel. He always made the point that her innocence helped temper my dark heart."

"You don't seem so dark nowadays."

She kissed me on the cheek before I growled a bit and turned my head to kiss her lips. We held each other for a bit before we put the rings together to compare them.

"It does seem to say that though, doesn't it? My ring looks like an angelic halo while yours looks dark and brooding."

"I didn't even consider that. That's a beautiful observation, sweetheart."

We placed the rings back in their respective boxes prior to making some breakfast. Pierre was accurate. There was much to do between that time and the party still.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers