Good Neighbors Ch. 172

Story Info
A little quickie after girls' night.
890 words
4.52
4.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 173 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

After our guests left, we were cleaning up the mess. The girls went through two bottles of wine, and we went through two of Sal's large pizzas. As we were throwing the garbage away, I looked over at my fiancée and started trying to come up with a way to tease her. She snuck all three girls by me while I was asleep naked on her couch. I wasn't sure how much of me the girls saw, but I was glad I was able to save a little face. It was then my fiancée looked over at me and smiled.

"Just so you know, Leo, the girls didn't see more than your chest. I made sure the blanket covered up the parts I liked."

She said this with such a tease that I was forced to ask.

"Were you dressed before the girls came over?"

"Luckily, I was up about a half hour before they were supposed to come over. I didn't know Janet was clueless about our plans."

"She is more strictly by-the-book. I was unsure how much of an interest she would have taken in our nuptials."

"She seemed pretty touched when I asked her to come. How much of a social life do you know about her?"

"To be honest, not much. Usually, Matt and I go our separate ways after work just because I was married, and he wasn't. Janet was usually on her own. I don't even know if she has a significant other."

"Never married. No interest really."

"You asked?"

"Girls talk when they get drunk a little," she answered with a smile. "So, what did she mean by 'taming the lion'? What was that all about?"

I took her by the hand and sat with her on the couch.

"Before you came along, Missy would try to calm me down. Sometimes, she could. There were times though that my beastly nature would reveal itself and scare people. Thus, the punching bag in the basement of the building. Everyone has been telling me how you have softened me somewhat. I think it's the fact that I can let my guard down around you without fear of showing weakness. Matt said the same thing to me before I proposed. Everyone else seems to have noticed stuff also."

"I hate to say it, but I never noticed. You've always been like this to me, even before Missy died."

"Well, I'm just happy you're with me."

We had a soft kiss before I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. It was there that I pushed her, so she was bent over the bed. She started to shake her rear at me to taunt me.

"I am guessing I am going to be punished for allowing you to get embarrassed?"

"No. I'm spanking you because I love to."

I laid a hand hard against the left cheek of her rear. There was a yelp before she responded with counting one. I smacked her rear a few more times before I knelt behind her and pulled the lounge pants down to reveal the pale blue panties. I kissed each cheek before I started to lower them to the floor. I could sense the arousal before I was about to stand. I was too drawn to her and planted my lips along her velvet ones and kissed them a bit while she stayed there. She started to moan a bit more before I took both hands and slapped both cheeks at the same time.

"Ugh!" she moaned.

I pulled myself off the ground and saw the red handprints on both sides. She looked back at me seductively.

"I thought I tamed the beast," she said sarcastically.

I dropped the sweatpants I was wearing and started to tease her pussy with my cock. She started to rock her hips from side to side to tease me until I grabbed them and held them in place. I could feel her petals open as I pressed forward. I took a few strokes before I pulled out and guided her to the floor on her hands and knees. It was then I pushed inside her again and started to fuck her in earnest.

It was another quick fuck. I was just pounding there on the floor while she pushed back against me. It didn't take long to fill her pussy before we both fell to the ground and my arms slid around her. As we lay there, she started rubbing her rear.

"A little rough there, Leo."

"I thought you liked it rough."

"I don't think I'll be able to sit for a week."

"Downside?"

She popped me on the shoulder before we started to kiss gently.

"I guess we should think about sleeping soon."

She snuggled in my arms.

"So, they're bringing the mattress by in a few days."

"Is that fast for a mattress?"

"I have no idea. Mitchell and I bought this one about five years ago."

"I don't remember when we bought ours."

"But you bought the new one a little while after Missy died."

"Too many memories."

"I know the feeling. You're serious about making me your wife still?"

"Definitely. You've become my weakness. I need to protect you at all costs."

She gave me a silly look before I smiled at her.

"Gotcha!"

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers