Good Neighbors Ch. 175

Story Info
Setting up the honeymoon.
960 words
4.68
1.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 176 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

There are a few benefits to being a part owner of a multi-million-dollar company. One of the convenient ones at this time of our adventure was the fact I could take time off to handle business items. For a Monday, we had some things to get ready for the weekend. The main thing we wanted to do was find a place to honeymoon after we make everything official. There was a part of me that was thinking about surprising her. The thing was I knew better. I love surprising my fiancée, but I knew there was a limit. Especially because I was bankrolling most of the stuff for the wedding. As much as she appreciated me taking the lead and allowing me to spoil her, I knew there would be a limit. So, I made an appointment to see a travel agent to discuss options.

Before we headed over there, we spent the morning making and enjoying a good breakfast. This involved a couple cups of coffee as well. As we were eating, we started discussing ideas. My fiancée preferred a place where it was sunny and there was a beach nearby. I was thinking she had Costa Rica on her mind after the fun we had there before. A part of me was thinking about going back, but considering we were only a few months removed from the last trip, it didn't feel optimal to me.

It was as we were driving that an idea crossed my mind. As we entered the travel agent's office, the woman looked at me a little concerned. It was when I looked at her that I could see why. It looked like she was a bit stressed out. We stood there before she looked up and smiled at us.

"May I help you two?" she asked.

"My fiancée and I have an appointment. If it's busy, we could come by later," I said, trying to spare her any grief.

"No, have a seat. Give me just a moment."

We sat down as she turned her chair to finish the conversation. It was a few moments before she turned back around. It looked like she took a few breaths before she was ready.

"I apologize. My assistant called in today citing illness. We haven't been up to full staff since the pandemic, mostly because of all the travel bans. So, I apologize."

"We understand," my fiancée said, trying to be a comfort. "Is it just the two of you?"

"It is. Luckily, it's still winter. It'll start picking up soon."

"I bet there will be tons of folks looking to get away. And even more folks looking for jobs also," I replied.

"We're hoping to hire about six part-timers to help prior to the busy season. Then it's all about training them and helping them learn how to take care of folks. I can't wait," she said. "But in the meantime, where are you two wanting to go?"

"Somewhere warm," my fiancée replied.

"Define somewhere," the agent said.

"I'm not sure," my fiancée said. "We did Costa Rica a few months ago. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Is there a special occasion involved?" she asked.

We both hesitated before my fiancée spoke.

"We're getting married this weekend."

"Congratulations!" the agent said.

"Thank you," I responded. "My business partner mentioned that you may have travel packages that work within our price range."

"Well, the first question is how long?"

"We were thinking a week. Any longer and my business partner would probably go crazy."

"I know that feeling," the agent said. "My sister said her husband had a difficult time relaxing only because he was itching to get back in the game. They eloped to Vegas before heading to a trip to the Bahamas."

"Wait, you said your sister?"

"Yeah, my sister Shannon is already preggers also. She's gonna pop in June."

My fiancée and I looked at each other before smiling.

"He's still itching, especially since he's going to be my best man this weekend," I said with a smile.

"Wait, are you that Leo?"

"I am. Glad to meet your acquaintance."

"My sister told me about you. And you must be the wonderful angel he's marrying."

"Angel? Not me," my fiancée said.

"Shannon told me how much she appreciated you two flying to Vegas with them and helping. She also gave me an idea what you may want to check out for your honeymoon also if you came in here."

She hit some keys super-fast before she turned her monitor.

"She thought you'd enjoy a trip to Hawaii. More specifically, Lahaina."

We both looked at the screen before my fiancée balked at the price tag.

"Leo, I..."

"Sweetheart, look at me."

She looked into my eyes, and I saw them go from scared to sparkling when I smiled at her. She took a deep breath. It was then she nodded her head. We spent the next half hour hashing out an itinerary which included time at the resort over there. When it was all said and done, we both felt confident in what we spent and that we would have a good time. Of course, I was smiling more because I would see my little hottie in a bikini again.

As we drove home, we received a text letting us know the mattress would be delivered the next day. We stopped by the grocery store and started to grab some simple things for dinner that night. I was starting to get more excited about what was coming up.

Later that night as we lay in bed for the last time, we held each other and discussed our day. When our eyes started growing heavy, we shared one more kiss before we fell asleep.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers