Good Neighbors Ch. 176

Story Info
Last night on the old mattress.
962 words
4.72
2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 177 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

There I was awake at two in the morning the day our new mattress was to arrive. There was nothing wrong with the mattress I was laying on. It was comfortable. It was just that it was on her bed since her late husband was around. It was her idea really. The thought was we were starting our new life together in five days as Mr. and Mrs. Mercer. She liked the frame she had for her bed. It was just her idea that we get a new mattress for it.

Yet, I was awake at two in the morning. I looked over at my fiancée and saw her eyes still closed. She looked so beautiful there with one arm on a pillow and her body facing away from me. I tried earnestly to turn over and close my eyes, but sleep was not coming too easily. I was naked of course since we rarely slept with clothes on. This meant she was naked also. My "little brain" was ruling my actions as I pressed against her and started kissing her neck.

"Mmm. Leo, what time is it?"

"Time for me to snuggle with my soon-to-be bride," I said.

She backed towards me a little before she started to reach behind her. She could feel my cock already in prime position before she turned.

"There's no way you can sleep with him being awake. Did you want me to help you with your little problem?"

"What kind of help?" I asked, trying to play innocent.

She gave me the look that read, 'You little shit."

"You know what I mean. I think you woke up because you remembered this would be the last night we would be on this mattress. Didn't you?"

I smiled.

"Not intentionally. But we should have one more time just in case."

"Do we know what time they are coming in tomorrow?"

"The text message said around 1PM."

"Well, I could make you wait. But since you are so fucking persuasive."

She kissed me full on the lips while stroking my cock. She then went on her back while I crawled on top of her and started to slide inside her. Her legs instinctively went upwards. I took my hands and placed them on her ankles to hold them up while I started to thrust. I looked in her face and saw her smiling as I did.

"Fuck your good girl, Leo."

Being spurred on by my future bride, I started to fuck her quickly. My goal was to cum. At the same time, I wanted her to cum along for the ride, so to speak. We stayed in that position for a bit before I slid out and moved her into her favorite position. She reached back and spread her legs apart as I slid into her pussy from behind. I started to fuck her again in earnest, smacking her ass every chance I had before her cheeks turned that rosy hue. I started to feel myself getting close to losing the race before she pushed forward, dislodging me from her. She turned and flipped on her back again before she grabbed her vibrator and held it on her pussy.

"Breathe for a moment, Leo. I want to get closer to cumming so we can get there together."

I slowly stroked my cock to avoid it softening, but not allowing myself to cum early either. It was a little bit before she nodded towards me. I placed my cock at her entrance and pushed in slowly. I could feel the vibrations inside her as I slid in. We were mere seconds apart when we finally peaked. I was able to fill her pussy as I desired to. As we both came back down to Earth, our lips met, and we started kissing each other tenderly.

"I never want to stop kissing you," I whispered.

"What about work?"

"I could retire early. Then I could be with you all day."

She looked at me and smiled before she gave me a quick peck back.

"You'll get bored easily."

I smiled.

"You have a point. Plus, it will give you more chances to drag me to the gym."

She gave me a mock pout before laughing.

"That is a very good point. Still, what are we missing for this weekend?"

I had my arms around her as we talked.

"Did we invite everyone?"

"I have three invites left. I'm not sure who for."

"Did Aubrey help you make a list?"

"I should probably call her in the morning to confirm."

"I think so. Did we get the food figured out?"

"We decided to use the same caterers from the party."

"That's cool. They had good food. Music?"

"Your tech guy has the system set up."

"Flowers?"

"Your favorite florist."

"You think of everything, Sweetheart."

I saw her face change.

"I had to get the dress altered. I need to check on that in the morning also."

"Can I come?"

"You already did, you bad boy," she said with her wicked smile on her face.

"I meant to see the dress."

"Leo, you can't see the dress until the wedding."

"Okay, so how am I supposed to match you?"

"It's a simple dress. Just wear your black dress shirt and your Wranglers. No underwear, though," she added with a wicked grin on her face again.

"I guess there's nothing to worry about."

"Just tell me you love me again, Leo."

"I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too. Should we try to sleep again?"

I held her against me as I closed my eyes. She was right. Sleeping was a good option. So much to do until Saturday. It didn't matter at that moment though because I was holding her.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers