Good Neighbors Ch. 180

Story Info
A breakfast with the twins.
1.3k words
4.89
1.8k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 181 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(Hello Readers. If you're reading this, thank you. I will be starting to submit a new series soon based on the main characters in this one. I would say what the title is going to be, but that would be a spoiler for something that's going to be revealed later. Thanks as always to my muse who is my constant source of inspiration and my best friend to boot.)

It was a beautiful wakeup. I guessed during the night that she eventually rolled off me and slept on her side of the bed. I opened my eyes and noticed it was around six in the morning. I looked over at her and saw that she was still out. I also noticed that the cuffs were still hanging off the base of the headboard. As much as my evil mind could have come up with a good way to pay her back from that night, the good side of me had a better idea.

I started by sliding my arms around her. It felt good having her warm body against mine. I started to kiss her along her neck softly. It took about ten soft kisses before I felt her stir. There was a stretch while I was holding her. It was then her eyes opened and looked lovingly into mine before her sleepy smile appeared.

"Good morning, Leo," she whispered before I pressed my lips against hers.

I held them there for a moment before releasing them slowly. I then looked at her eyes as I held her there. There was some quiet for a bit before we started kissing a bit more aggressively. Our lips were kissing against each other as our hands wandered over each other. My hands eventually ended up on her rear end where I squeezed it. It was the proper squeeze. It was hard enough to assert that I was squeezing, but soft enough to not leave a mark. I started to bite her neck gently as she moaned softly. It was then we heard a sound we were not expecting.

"Are you two having fun?"

We looked towards the bedroom door and saw her sister June watching. She had a cheesy grin on her face. We slowly released each other before both girls started laughing. I felt relieved that my lower half was still hiding under the blanket. It was a few moments before June came in and sat on my fiancée's side of the bed. As they discussed plans for the day, I just lay there smiling, trying to do my best not to allow myself to reveal myself to my Beloved's twin sister. It was a good couple minutes before June excused herself and my fiancée slipped out of bed. She slipped on a robe before she went to my side of the bed to kiss me tenderly.

"Wanna make up tonight?"

"It's a date," I remarked in a sheepish way.

As she slipped into our bathroom to get herself together, I slipped out of bed and put on a pair of sweatpants. I headed to the kitchen where June was already in her first cup. I grabbed a cup and started looking for breakfast stuff before June spoke up.

"Are you alright with me treating you two to breakfast?"

"You don't have to."

"I know. It's just that within a week, I'll be going back home and figured we do something nice together before all the hullabaloo starts."

It was then my beloved walked into the room.

"Well, you may want to get dressed a little better, Leo. Walking into a diner with two hot twin sisters looking like that isn't going to earn you any stares."

The girls started laughing harder as I slinked into the bedroom to find a casual outfit. I looked on the bed and saw that a pair of my Wranglers were already laid out on the bed along with a nice red polo. After getting dressed and dabbed on a little cologne, I walked out to see both ladies ready to leave. I looked at my fiancée to get ready to talk about who was driving before she had her keys in hand. I followed them out to the car before slipping into the back seat. Both girls looked at me before I smiled.

As we went to the local breakfast spot, I sat there quietly as the girls talked about stuff. We reached the spot pretty quickly and found a great parking space close to the front door. Before I had a chance to react, my fiancée already had the door open while June extended her hand. I took it gingerly before I was upright and both girls had their arms intertwined with mine.

As we entered the building, I was too content to notice anyone watching as the sisters escorted me to a table. I sat on one side of the booth while both slipped on the other side. It was a beautiful picture with the two sisters sitting next to each other. I was enamored. Of course, part of it was because one was my fiancée. But at the same time, seeing both there at the same time was beautiful. It was during this admiration that I was jarred out of it by a familiar voice.

"Well, looks like Leo is earning his stud status."

I looked up and saw Nikki standing there. She was beautiful standing there in a red half shirt and jeans. I started to scoot closer to the window as the girls started chatting. I had a difficult time tracking the conversation. Nikki, for those who read previous stories, taught classes at the gym my fiancée frequents and even gave me a lap dance in front of her as well. When I caught up with the conversation, it sounded like they were talking about Jim, or Jimmy as Nikki called him. From what I gathered, there was an altercation of some sort between them.

"So are you coming to the party," June asked.

"Leo and the Mrs. brought me an invite when they came to yoga. I already made plans to be there."

"It's gonna be a great get-together," June said.

I could feel Nikki's hand on my thigh as she was talking. It was a little uncomfortable being teased right in front of my fiancée until I felt her foot rubbing my calf. I tried my best to maintain my composure. I was so thankful when the food arrived to distract me as the conversation continued. As I shook the green Tabasco on my eggs, the girls were talking about dress ideas and such.

"I know we shouldn't ask about this in front of Leo, but are we doing a bachelorette party before your wedding?" Nikki asked.

I started to wonder that myself, especially because it was three days before the ceremony. My fiancée broke the news to Nikki.

"We're not going to have time."

"How soon is the wedding?" Nikki asked.

It took a moment before she looked at me and smiled.

"Oh....someone's impatient."

She winked at me before the girls shared a laugh.

"It's not him. My sis wanted to move things up since I'm going back home a few days after."

The girls raised their mimosas as I raised my coffee. We toasted to the rest of the week and to future happiness. As the check came, it was being handed to me before June looked at me.

"I thought I was treating."

I held onto it. I then handed the waitress my card.

"You are our guest. Besides, how often do I get to spoil three goddesses at once?"

She seemed content with that answer as she blushed. My fiancée smiled at me before I felt a peck on the cheek from Nikki. Except, it was red lipstick. I started to blush at that point before the girls laughed again. As we headed back to the car, my fiancée handed me the keys while her sister and her slipped into the back seat. Nikki looked at me and smiled. The drive home was uneventful, but the fact that we had a good breakfast set things up for the rest of the day and my chance to make things up with my fiancée.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers