Good Neighbors Ch. 029

Story Info
We recover after our morning.
973 words
4.75
2.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 30 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
400 Followers

It was later in the day, and I was enjoying spending the day with my neighbor. We were naked most of the day, except when the pizza guy came up to the door. She slipped the robe over her body and signed the credit card slip as I watched. The guy's eyes were bulging, and she later told me that wasn't the only bulge she noticed.

"He looked like a college student. He still had an erection for me?" she asked.

"You are hot, Amor. It doesn't matter the guy. Hot girls always draw that reaction."

I leaned in to kiss her neck.

"MILFs always have that effect."

She pulled away.

"What the hell is a MILF, Romeo?"

I looked at her before I realized she may have never heard the term before.

'It's an acronym. It stands for mom I like to fuck."

"I am not a mom though."

"A guy's cock never argues semantics, Amor. If it sees a woman who is gorgeous who is fuller figured than a twig, you're a MILF. I hope that term does not bother you."

She took another bite of pizza before she spoke.

"Some terms I have heard bug me. That is not one of them."

"Have I ever called you the terms that do bother you?"

She looked at me before smiling.

"I like being your pet. I love being Amor. And I always want to be your good girl."

I leaned in to kiss her neck again. She presented her neck to me before she undid her robe.

"I like being naked with you, even if we're not making love."

'You are only the second woman ever I have felt comfortable to be naked all the time."

"I will count that as a win."

We ate the rest of our dinner chatting about things. As we started to share some coffee, I thought about my options for the night. I wanted to spend the night with her. I was not sure if she wanted that though. Sometimes, I always felt I was imposing when I tried to spend more time with her. It was when my eyes looked up from my coffee that I saw her smile.

"Penny for your thoughts, Romeo."

I paused for a bit. She then took my hand and smiled at me.

"You're alright, Romeo. I don't like it when you doubt like that."

"That apparent, huh?"

"You do not have a poker face with me, Leo. We've been around long enough where you seem to drop your shield around me. I am flattered, really. I never thought any other man would after Mitchell. Even when you try to do the Dominant stuff, your true feelings always come through. You spank my ass, but I can tell you want to do more than just make my bottom pink."

I smiled a little bigger.

"No poker face huh?"

I pulled her against me and began to rub her ass a bit more aggressively before laying a huge slap on it. She moaned in my ear before she kissed my neck.

"Poker face..."

She kissed my neck a bit more before she whispered again.

"I want to see you lose it, Master. Take your pussy."

I pushed her up and picked her up before carrying her into the bedroom. I threw her on the bed and started looking for something to bind her hands. As I did, she started rubbing her pussy a bit rougher before I grabbed her hand.

"No, my pet. That's my job tonight."

She moved her hand before she looked at me.

'Drawer under the bed, Master."

There were a few scarves in there. I took one and tied her wrists together above her head while she lay down. I tied her ankles to each of the bedposts, so her legs were spread. I then started to aggressively rub her pussy while she struggled. She was getting into it as I tortured her. I would lean down and kiss her breast, maybe biting a little while I was pushing her towards orgasm.

"Fuck!!" she yelled as I felt her pussy cream on my hand.

I smiled at her before I knelt by her face with my cock pointing at her. I pushed her face against me, my cock sliding in one of the holes her body was perfect for. I started to fuck her mouth as she opened her throat. I did this for a few moments before I pulled my cock out and allowed it to rub against her cheek. Her breathing was heavy as I started to stroke my cock in front of her eyes. She kept opening her mouth trying to catch the head. I deliberately kept it away from her to tease her before I climbed to the end of the bed and slammed into her exposed pussy.

The fuck was a bit more aggressive than most. She cursed a ton, and I did my best not to allow myself to cum so easily. She started to thrust her hips against me, trying to get more of my cock inside her. I stopped long enough to pull out and untied her scarves. She pulled me on top of her.

"Take me!"

I started getting into the groove again. My desire was to fill her completely. We started kissing deeper as I felt my body edge closer. I looked in her eyes and they said to fill her. I exploded in her pussy; my cock buried to the hilt so it shot inside her deeply. I kissed her hungrily as she grabbed my ass.

"Stay in there, please. I need it so bad."

I didn't move from that spot until she rolled me to the side.

"Not bad for an old broad, huh?"

I smiled back at her.

"You're not old. You're awesome."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
400 Followers