Good Neighbors Ch. 030

Story Info
A trip to the beach.
1.2k words
4.62
4.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 31 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hello. This will be the 30th installment of my neighbor and I. This one contains a bit of public play again. I love the direction my muse led me to get to this one. I know she appreciates it when the readers enjoy these. Big thanks to her for encouraging me to write again and to put some of her ideas to life and I appreciate you, the reader for reading these. I hope you enjoy this one. )

My neighbor loved the beach. I would prefer not to go before she came into my life. It was her constant taking about all the fun we could have that convinced me to take her. Don't get me wrong. It isn't that I hate the beach. It was just that I became more self-conscious about my body in recent years. I was never a beach shaped guy. In contrast, my neighbor would fit in there like a boss. Her body was in such good shape that I knew every man and woman would look.

When I told her that I wanted to take her to the beach, it was as if I told her we won the lottery. She leaned in close and kissed me excitedly before she started reaching for my cock. I had to pull back. She looked at me questioningly before I smiled.

"I want to get going before I chicken out."

She smiled at me and went to her room to start to pack. I ran over to my house to find my swimsuit. As I was packing a bag, she was already in my room packed.

"That was fast," I told her.

Her smile was sneakier than I was expecting.

"That's because I know what to bring. You're packing a suitcase?"

I did not have a chance to stop her before she hopped on the bed and started going through my bag. She started throwing out certain things. I tried to stop her before she looked at me.

"Sweetheart, I am a California girl. I know what you need for the beach. And those trunks are not sexy at all."

I was stunned when she called me sweetheart. I was more stunned when she went to my drawer and found a pair of trunks I had never worn. It was a gag gift from my late wife. They looked silky, like silk underwear in fact and were smaller than my normal trunks. She walked over and went to her knees as she pulled my trunks down. My cock sprung up as if summoned before she laughed a little.

"Hello there," she said teasingly as she took it between her lips for a few moments.

I was thoroughly distracted by her lips as she took her hand and started to stroke me towards her mouth again. I felt my knees getting weak before I fell back onto the bed. She resumed her distraction as she started really blowing me hard. I started to forget about the beach as she started to stroke me towards her lips.

"Cum for me, Master. I need it so bad."

She kept stroking with her mouth open as I started to explode in her hand. I saw my cum hit her tongue as she placed the tip against my tip. I closed my eyes for a moment before I opened them and saw her show off her tongue. It was covered in my spunk. She closed her mouth and swallowed before kissing my cock.

"Feel better?"

I smiled at her.

"Wow! I..."

"Put these on, Romeo."

She threw the silky trunks at me. I started to slide them on before I felt how silky they really were. There was a liner in them, but they just felt silky. She showed me her cover up before she flashed her cute butt in her bottoms. She chose her favorite color as usual, and it still made me smile. As we got in the car, she had that smile still on her face.

"You need directions?"

"Yes, please."

She guided me down the highway towards the beach. It was an hour outside of town to get to the Pacific Ocean. When we arrived, she showed me some of the places her husband would take her, including some of the shops. We found a little restaurant where we had a light lunch. Then we hit the sand. I laid out the blanket as she looked around. She removed the cover up and I was mesmerized by her.

"Still got it for an old broad, huh Romeo?" she said with a wink.

She then put on her sunglasses and we both laid out in the sun for a bit. She picked a good spot also. It was far enough from the water where we would not get hit by the waves. It was secluded enough where no one bothered us. So, when she handed me the suntan lotion for her back, I was not as surprised when she undid the string. I slathered a good amount on her back before she slid onto her front, and I took care of her legs and as high on her booty as she could take. It was then she grabbed something out of her purse.

"Master, could you slide this in please?"

It was one of her plugs. I looked at her before she smiled at me. I made sure it was lubed up before I slid it into her butt. Unless you knew it was there, you couldn't tell. She then rolled over after retying her top and lay out in the sun with me. I lay next to her, not sure what to do. It was after a little while that she moaned for me.

"Kiss me please."

I leaned over and before I could, she pulled me against her face and started making out with me. I went with it, kissing her as my hands found her waist as she leaned into me. Soon she was straddling me and kissing deeper while my hands found the string and untied it. The top fell off her and she kept kissing me. She climbed up my body and pulled her bottoms to the side so I could lick her. She rode my tongue moaning like no one was watching. I could feel her getting closer, so I pressed her plug.

"You fucker!" she shouted.

I felt her climax all over my face as she fell back. There were some brief moments of quiet before she rolled over and pulled down my trunks. She gave me a few obligatory licks before she slid on top of me. Her pussy squeezed me tight, due to the help inside her rear. She started riding me slowly as I enjoyed it. She was taking total control in that exercise, and I was not stupid enough to question. She started really grinding on my cock as I played with her nipples. As she started pulling me closer, she leaned down for a kiss. Then she whispered in my ear.

"Take my ass, Master."

I felt her roll off me and get on her hands and knees. I pulled down her bottoms and pulled the plug out before pushing my cock in. She moaned loudly again as I went balls deep. It was a short-lived conquest. I was filling her ass in mere minutes while her head was on the blanket. I pulled my trunks back on as she rolled her naked body on the blanket. Her pussy and breasts were exposed before I looked at her.

"I did tell you this was a nude beach, right Romeo?"

My weariness was nowhere to be found as I pulled my trunks back down and lay next to her.