Good Neighbors Ch. 034

Story Info
A little reflection on a beautiful thing with her.
1.3k words
4.54
2.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 35 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(Hello. The amazing thing about my muse is that she brings out the parts of me that I used to miss about writing. It was she that convinced me to write again and now thirty four chapters in, and some that I haven't submitted yet, she is still inspiring me to write. I dedicate this chapter to her. She makes me a better writer and she is wonderful in so many ways. I wish all writers had someone as awesome as her to inspire them to create beautiful stories. This one is a little light on the action, but I hope you feel what I felt when I wrote it.)

I opened my eyes and found myself in my neighbor's bed. I was getting so used to waking up next to her that I never slept better to that point unless she was with me. It always made me rethink about how our relationship worked. At that moment though, I was basking in the sunlight with her. I lean over and kiss her on the forehead as she was waking up. She looked over at me and smiled.

"We never made it dancing. Did we, Romeo?"

I shook my head. She smiled at me.

"There's always tonight. What are you thinking this morning, Romeo?"

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. She snuggled against me and puckered her lips. I pushed mine against hers and we lay there for a while, just holding each other like newlyweds. As we snuggled each other, I thought about where we were and how we arrived there. It was a journey of ups and downs. I thought about my departed wife and her smiling that I was not alone and how her departed husband would be happy that she was not alone either.

Breakfast was a simple affair. She wrapped herself in her robe and I had a pair of boxers on. She made the coffee while I did the toast. We had some cereal with it as we talked about whatever crossed our minds. She talked about the errands she had to run that day. I told her about the reports I had to pour over. It was a beautiful morning. I dressed back in the clothes I wore the night before as she looked on.

"Sometimes, I think about you moving in with me," she said. "I love waking up with you and spending time with you. The downside is you have the pool."

I smiled at her.

"We could always put a pool in your yard."

She shook her head.

"It's not the same, Romeo. I think it's just I love having you with me. Sometimes I feel guilty because of Mitchell. At the same time, I feel like he's happy. Want to have dinner here tonight with me?"

"Of course. I love your cooking."

She smiled.

"Don't dress fancy. I just want you and your gorgeous cock to come over."

She accented that last comment with a kiss on my lips and a slow grope of my cock through the jeans. As I walked over to work at my house, I was smiling. That smile changed when I saw the manilla envelope on my doorstep. I knew it was the reports my boss wanted me to look over. I call him my boss even though we're partners. Ever since my wife's cancer started, I was not as active as I was with the company. He was okay with taking full reins for a bit. Gradually, he had been letting me back in.

I started looking over the reports. The pandemic did a number on our receivables, but otherwise the numbers were in line. I spent the rest of the morning calling my partner and others to check on them. Some were wondering if I was alright. Others knew that I was enjoying my home office lifestyle. None knew about my neighbor and how much she was helping me deal with everything. I was finished with all the work stuff by around one. I called my neighbor.

"What are you up to, Beautiful?"

She started talking about her errands and how much she wished she had a driver sometimes. I smiled when she said that. I knew that she loved her independence and that she did love driving. She then asked me about dinner. I remember telling her whatever she wanted would be fine. She then talked about how she needed help with some boxes in the attic. I volunteered to come right over.

I slipped into some grubs and headed right over. I was not thinking of anything erotic when I knocked on the door until she opened it. She wore nothing except a smile. I smiled at her as I walked in before I leaned in for a hot kiss. We were kissing and rubbing for a good few minutes before my hand felt something between her cheeks. She turned and showed off the green jewel again.

"I had to have something in there since your cock wasn't available."

I smiled as I playfully smacked her ass. She led me to the living room where we started making out again. She slipped on my lap and my hands naturally grabbed her ass to hold her up. As we were getting hot and heavy, the doorbell rang.

"Oops, I forgot I ordered pizza for lunch," she said.

I felt her slip off and run into the other room before I answered the door. The delivery guy was the same young man who delivered before. He looked visibly let down that my neighbor wasn't answering the door. He changed his mood when she came back in her robe and gave him his tip. She had me grab the boxes while she thanked him and closed the door. I went into the kitchen and put the pizza boxes on the counter. She snuck up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I am glad you were here. The pizza guy is cute, but I want you."

It almost seemed to allude to the fantasy of her taking the pizza guy. I smiled knowing full well that she would have rocked his world. It was then I turned around before she kissed me deeply again.

"I don't need to seduce him. I have you, Romeo."

We sat down to lunch as we talked about old jobs and conventional stereotypes. It was after we ate that she mentioned going to my pool for a dip. I had to remind her about the plug before she looked at me.

"I probably should have you remove it then."

I followed her into her bedroom where she pulled her robe over her ass before climbing onto the bed. She was on her hands and knees as I started to play with the plug. One of my hands started rubbing her pussy as I did before while the other playfully took it's time to pull at the plug. When she started begging a little bit, I pulled the plug out, replacing it with my tongue to tease her more.

I love when she wants me to play with her ass. It was one of the things that didn't happen during her marriage, and it seemed to open her up for other things. She loved to get spanked and the attention I gave it. I tried to give her body all my attention just because she was such a beautiful woman.

It wasn't long until she scooted out from under me and started to undo the button on my jeans. My cock stood tall as she dropped my pants to the floor and started to tease my cock. Her hand was stroking me slowly as her tongue kept licking around the head. She had those passionate eyes looking up at me as she did it.

"You know what I want, Romeo?"

"Tell me."

"I want your beautiful cock to fuck my ass hard. I want to remember you fucking me the rest of the day while I do my boring stuff around here. Think you're up to do that?"

I smiled at her.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers