Good Neighbors Ch. 033

Story Info
They had a good time although they didn't make it dancing.
1k words
4.79
3.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 34 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was a quick trip home after the swinger's club. Filling her pussy there was not the smartest choice because it cut short the thought of going dancing. Then again, there was the audience. I love public sex. I love being able to take my neighbor when I want, where I want. I do not like the thought of sharing her though. She tempted me at the strip club holding her friend like a carrot to see if I would bite. I was hoping that by passing that chance up, she would see how serious I was about her.

Based on her reaction at the swinger's club when given the same opportunity, she got the message. I was unsure what her motive was for going there although it was more comfortable than the car. On the drive home, she had a few napkins between her legs to keep my seed from staining her seats. I did notice her smiling at me as we pulled into her driveway.

"You could have told me you didn't want to go dancing, Romeo," she said playfully.

"Well, when you offer yourself like that, I would have been a fool to pass it up."

She smiled as she ran to her door to unlock it. I followed her before I saw that she started to undo the belt around her dress. It was off before she could close the door. I was already starting to unbutton my shirt when she stopped me.

"I want to unwrap you."

She started unbuttoning one button at a time, kissing under the button each time to tease me. As she neared the bottom button, she motioned for me to remove the shirt. I untucked it and threw it towards where her dress fell before she stood and pressed her breasts against me.

"I was so jealous of Nikki," she started. "She had always been such a good dancer and that ass of hers has always been drawing attention. I even saw Mitchell gawk at it a few times. The fact it was rocking on your beautiful cock drove me crazy. I am sorry I let it happen. Forgive me, Master?"

I started to pull her closer before grabbing her ass in my hands and squeezing roughly.

"This is my ass. Your body belongs to me, my pet. No one else's makes me happy like yours."

I punctuated the last statement with a deep kiss before smacking her ass once. I heard her coo at me as I felt her hands fumble with the button on my jeans.

"So, Mitchell went to the strip club?"

She paused before laughing.

'No, silly. He went to the gym with me a few times. He never saw it as close as you did."

I smiled at the thought of her late husband gawking at Nikki's gorgeous ass before my cock was exposed to the air and I felt her hand stroke it a bit. She looked at me biting my lip.

"Want to adjourn to the bedroom, Master?"

I followed her before I saw something sparkle on her dresser. I walked over and found a plug with a green jewel in the end. I never thought of my neighbor as the kind who would wear a princess plug. She saw it and smiled.

"I was going to surprise you with that, but I was in a hurry to get out."

I walked over with it in my hand before she fell on the bed on her hands and knees, presenting that perfect ass to me for inspection. I leaned in and started to kiss it while she moaned. I took my time, using one hand to frig her pussy while I kept licking her ass. She was thrusting her ass against my face to the point I started to slowly tease the plug inside her. I could hear her gasp a bit, unsure if it was from the plug or from the way I was teasing her. Once it was seated, I pulled back and took a mental picture of that perfect ass with a green jewel accenting it. She wiggled it just for me.

"It's not Nikki's," she said.

"No, it's not."

I smacked it once on each cheek.

"It's mine and it's perfect," I said confidently.

She looked back at me and smiled.

"You are a bit biased, Master."

I smiled back before I smacked it again. I then pressed my cock against her pussy lips without going in. She gasped a little.

"Please, Master, take your pussy. I need your cock."

I slid in before my hand went to right above her ass to steady myself. My strokes were slow and deliberate. I wanted to please her as much as she pleasured me earlier. My goal was her cum. That was my focus. I kept focusing on her, trying to read her body's signals to please her as much as I could. I could feel her stiffen up a few times for me. It was then I made my move. I gently pulled out the jeweled plug as she gasped.

"Take me, please Master," she whispered, breathlessly.

I touched the head of my cock to her back entrance. I left it there for a moment while I heard her moan. It was a mixture of moan, groan, and begging. I did not disappoint her. I slowly pushed a quarter of my length inside her. I left it there again before I heard a sexy whimper from her.

"Please, Master. You're teasing me."

I whispered back, "Who does this ass belong to, my pet?"

"You!" she yelled. "It's yours. Take it, Master!"

I slid the rest of the way inside her and started to fuck it like it was the last time I would ever do it. Her ass was gripping me, almost milking me as I stroked inside her. I could feel my cock desiring to surrender to her. I tried the hardest I could not to stop. But my humanity betrayed me. I saw the new picture before me. The perfect ass of my neighbor filled with my seed. It was beautiful. It was even better when she wiggled it a bit at me.

"It feels so good," she said.

"I told you yours was perfect, my pet."

She smiled at me.

"And it's all yours, Master."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers