Good Neighbors Ch. 036

Story Info
Started with gardening, ended with romance.
1.4k words
4.62
2.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 37 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

(Hello. If my math works out, this will officially be the 200th story I have submitted to this site. It's only fitting that I choose another entry to honor my muse and to show her how wonderful she is. Please enjoy. I hope to be able to keep writing. Who knows? Maybe #250 will be quite different. )

It was an early weekend morning when I was walking over to my neighbor's house again. During a previous conversation that did not involve her trying to swallow my cock or being engaged in trying to pound her through the bed with lovemaking, we discussed starting up her garden again. She already had a different friend plow the area her rose bushes used to be to make life easier. My goal was to go over, help her plant some things and see how long it would be before I was planting my pole inside her.

I knocked on the door and was surprised when she opened the door wearing a pink ball cap and a cute tank top and shorts combo. She smiled at me before wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me close for a deep welcome to my house kiss. I could feel her lips telling me she wanted a deeper kiss. I responded in kind before my hands squeezed her ass. She stopped me in mock disgust.

"How dare you!" she said playfully before squeezing my ass the same way with a wink.

I followed her through her house to the back yard where I saw where the ground was prepped. I walked towards it and was not paying attention when I was hit with a spray of water. I turned in surprise before I was hit again right in the chest. I could hear my neighbor laughing as she turned off the hose before walking over to me. The good news was I felt much cooler. The bad news was that my white t-shirt was now see through. She whistled at me before she walked over and pulled the shirt over my head.

"I'll go hang this up, Romeo."

She walked away, strutting a bit to show me her ass as she did. I saw the packets of seed she had in the basket that miraculously wasn't hit by water. I started to get on my knees to plant some seeds before she came back out with a dry tank top. It was a beautiful shade of blue. She gave me a look with her eyes asking me to forgive her as I took the shirt and slipped it over my head. I bent down and kissed her on the forehead before her eyes started smiling.

We spent the next few hours planting before we decided to stop for the day. As she was finishing, I crawled next to her and started to spank her ass hard. She yelped in surprise before she started wagging her ass back and forth. I learned throughout out new relationship that she liked to tease me with her ass because she allowed me to be the first to take it. It was kind of like her being a little bit of a brat without going too far. I reached under her and started to undo the snap holding her shorts on before she yelped again and tried to flip over.

She was able to squirm out of my grasp and started running towards the hose. I followed her and beat her to it before I sprayed her. She yelped again before I turned off the hose and went in close to cuddle her. I could feel her body shiver a bit before my arms started to hold her tight. I walked her into the house to her bathroom where I started to help her out of her wet clothes. It was not long until her fully nude goddess body was exposed to me. I started to kiss her neck in hopes of apologizing before I kept kissing around her neck to her lips.

The moans escaping her lips spurred me on as I started to kiss her down her back. It was not the original plan when I stripped her down, but I kept kissing down her backbone before I kissed her right above the crack of her beautiful booty. She leaned forward slightly before she reached back and pulled her booty apart. I started kissing down there, emphasizing my tongue teasing her sensitive rosebud before my hand found her clit and began to rub it gently.

She started to get into my hands rubbing her as I started to tongue her ass a bit deeper. I was trying really hard to apologize for being a bit of a brat myself when she reached back so my hair was in her hands. She was trying to press me into her ass. This went on for a little longer before she pulled away.

"Bedroom, please, Master," she whispered in staccato.

I followed her into her room where she lay on the bed before she pushed her ass up in classic Face Down Ass Up position. I went back to my apology and kept working on her ass with my tongue and her pussy with my fingers while she enjoyed it. She was moaning a bit louder before she started to shake a bit. I slid three fingers inside her pussy as she did which she rewarded me by screaming Fuck at the top of her lungs. I watched as her body collapsed on the bed and smiled.

Instead of just climbing on the bed and plowing into her, I decided to apologize more by walking into the bathroom and drawing a bath with some lavender oil. When she walked in and saw what I was doing, she paused.

"What the hell?"

"I wanted to tell you I was sorry. I figured a nice bath would relax you."

"I was not expecting this, but..."

She started to tear up. I held out my arms as she rushed in and pressed her head into my shoulder. It was a few moments before she looked at me before she stepped in. I sat on the side of the tub while she slipped her body in the warm water. The smell of lavender was heavy in the air as she took deep breaths before she smiled at me.

"Mitchell must have told you, huh?"

"Told me what, Amor?"

She looked at me stunned before she smiled.

"Whenever we fought, the way I knew he forgave me was prepare me a bath just like this. He knew that no matter how mad I was, this would relax me. I thought he might have told you that."

I smiled back.

"Guess I got lucky."

She smiled as she enjoyed her bath as I watched. One of the things I learned from my late wife was that intimacy was not always about fucking and sex. Sometimes it was the little moments that spoke to her. As much as I accidently produced that idea, I enjoyed watching her relax in the bath. A little while later, she was getting ready to get up when I grabbed a fluffy towel to wrap her in. She leaned in for a romantic kiss which I returned. As we sat down to a delivery of Tex-Mex, she looked at me wearing the robe I always saw her in.

"Where did that come from?" she asked.

I smiled back at her.

"Maybe I wanted to show you that you're more to me than a fuck buddy."

She laughed lightly before she looked at me again.

"Fuck buddy?"

"Kind of in the same vein as Milf and some of the other terms. It's a person you spend time together with because you fuck a lot."

She started to have that alarm look in her eyes before I calmed her down.

"I told you how I felt about you. You're more to me than that."

She seemed to calm down a bit before she smiled.

"I don't like that term. It sounds like all I was good for as sex."

I leaned in to kiss her.

"That's why I never call you other stuff during sex. You are my pet. You are amor. You're you."

That was the moment she started to tear up again and she leaned on my shoulder again while I held her. It was quiet for a while longer before she walked me to the door and kissed me. I started heading back to my house before I heard her yell.

"Romeo, you forgot something."

I walked back over before she opened the door, her robe falling to the floor before her arms opened. It was a beautiful night.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers