Good Neighbors Ch. 044

Story Info
The completion of the previous chapter.
1.1k words
4.68
3.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 45 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

(So for the readers who know, this should be read after Ch 43 to make sense. Thank you so much for reading my works and helping to motivate me to keep writing. Also a huge thank you to my muse for inspiring me to start writing again and for giving me the ideas that become these stories.)

*

"Could you put it on me, Master?"

Time stood still. There was my neighbor, my lover, my friend looking at me with her new collar in hand. It was all almost perfect. Yet I still paused. I felt like I was missing something. I could not figure it out. It was then I closed my eyes for a moment and thanked my late wife for allowing me to find another submissive. It all kind of made sense when you looked at the whole picture. The talking between them prior to her passing. The seduction at the pool. All was part of the plan to get me to the point where I find my new submissive.

I look at her. I smile before I took the collar in my hand. I slowly slide it around her neck before I clasp it. I have her turn towards me as I look at his handiwork. To the world, it looked like a regular necklace. Only she and I knew differently. I look again deeply into her hazel eyes and smile before I press my lips against hers. Her lips opened instinctively, and we shared a passionate kiss.

I slipped my hands down and undid the robe once again and found the chain attached to the clamps and pulled gently. I could hear the intake of breath as she reacted. I took her hand and led her again to my bedroom as I had done many times. As we entered, I stepped to the side to allow her to pass before I gently took the robe off her. There she stood in my room, naked except for the different implements waiting for me to devour her.

I eased her onto the bed until her head hung over the side. As she lay there, I began to remove my clothes slowly. She lay there quietly, waiting patiently until I was naked. I walked towards her head. She kept her mouth closed as my cock neared her lips until I whispered for her to open it. She opened her mouth and I started to slowly slide between her lips. I whispered for her to suck, and she did. As she started to take my cock down her throat, I reached forward and pulled the chain again. She moaned a bit as she kept sucking me.

"I want you to ready me for your first fuck as my submissive, my pet."

She moaned in approval as she kept sucking my cock. I reached down and felt her pussy. It was beyond her normal level of arousal at that point. I slid out of her mouth before I guided her off the bed so she could be more comfortable. She lay like she was about to sleep, except her legs were spread a bit wider. I climbed on the bed and slowly rubbed my cock along her wetness. I looked in her hazel eyes once more before I slid inside her. She moaned for me as I was in place.

For the first time in a long time, I felt complete. I started stroking slowly as I bent down to kiss her lips again. She moaned into my mouth. I looked in her face again and saw the look of contentment. I took that opportunity to slowly unclamp each of her nipples one at a time before I slid out long enough to kiss them. She did not stop me from doing this. I then slid back in and started taking her pussy.

As she edged towards a climax, I whispered for her to wait. I could see her concentrate to avoid disappointing me. As I could feel her edge closer again, I looked in her eyes and nodded my head. I felt her pussy squeeze me as she had her first orgasm on my cock. I savored it, drinking it up like sweet ambrosia. I started to slide into her faster, wanting to bring about a second before I weakened.

Her legs began to surround me as I kept moving. She looked into my eyes as if to warn me. I could feel my resolve crumbling as I felt the familiar sensation inside me. I looked at her before I began to climax. I could feel every ounce of my strength shooting deep inside of her as she held me there with her legs. I opened my eyes and saw her smiling. As she started to let me go, I slowly pulled out and took a glance at her pussy. It was a beautiful picture for my mind as she lay there smiling.

I slowly slid next to her in bed before she leaned over and began to clean off my cock. I tried to stop her, but she did it on reflex. She slowly licked the head of my cock before taking it between her lips to clean me off. As she did this, I started to pull her princess plug out. She moaned a bit as the plug was slid out of her before she moaned more as two fingers began to slide inside her. She took her mouth off my cock long enough to beg a little for a third finger. I fulfilled her wish as she started to work on my cock. I could tell with her urgency what she desired.

After a few minutes of working on each other, I whispered for her to slide on top of me. She complied, taking my cock in her hand and guiding me into her open ass. I could feel the tension as I was slid in. As her hips presented themselves, I took my hands to hold them. I whispered for her to fuck me. She smiled as she started to ride me slowly, wiggling her hips every so often to show off. I was looking in her eyes as she kept sliding up and down. I smacked her ass a few times from that position, and she moaned.

It was a little time like this before she looked at me and smiled again. I could feel her ass squeezing my cock before we started kissing deeply again. My cock slipped out of her ass after we kissed. She lay next to me, and I held her tightly. She kissed me on the forehead.

"Should we take a shower, Master?" she whispered.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers