Good Neighbors Ch. 043

Story Info
I present to her a collar.
949 words
4.84
2.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 44 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(If you read Ch 42, you know where this story is headed. I might have ended this one a bit abruptly. But I wanted to show the excitement I was feeling. Thank you so much to my muse for helping me get to this point in the story and to the readers for letting me know people still read on here. I am thankful.)

It started with a hand-written letter. I left it in her mail slot at her door in the middle of the night. I then went back to my house and started to prepare for what was to come. Earlier that week, I dropped off a dark robe for her to wear. I wrote the letter with trembling fingers knowing full well what would happen. It was a turning point in the relationship that had developed to that point.

During the day after, I went through and started preparing everything. There was a bottle of wine on ice near my kitchen table. I had my toys all cleaned just in case. I also made sure my outfit for that night was ready to go. I made great effort to ensure I was freshly shaven and everything. My goal was to have everything ready by six in the evening. The rest was on her.

It was five minutes to six by the time I heard a soft knock at the door. I looked through the keyhole and saw the black robe. I tried to contain my excitement as I opened the door. There stood my neighbor. Per my letter, she wore a pair of sandals. As she entered my house, she slipped off the sandals and placed them outside the door. She then walked forward and presented her lips to me. I gave her a chaste kiss before we adjourned to the kitchen table.

She saw that I had some Thai food delivered. She looked at me before smiling.

"Permission to sit, Master?"

"Please do my pet.... after you allow me to remove your robe."

It was the moment I was waiting for. If she followed the letter, I would be very happy. If she did not, we would still have a very wonderful dinner. Yet I knew I would be disappointed if she didn't. I waited with abated breath as she slowly undid the belt on the robe. I was standing behind her as I took the robe in my hand. I turned and hung it on the coat rack next to the table before I looked. I was mesmerized by her obedience.

I already knew her hair was tied back with a black scrunchie. I also noticed that she wore a pair of turquoise earrings. Looking down her body, I noticed the special chain she wore between the clamps I requested she use on her nipples. Her pussy was freshly shaven, and I noticed the new princess plug she slid into her rear end. It was also a turquoise jewel as well to match. She followed my instructions perfectly.

She carefully sat in her seat as I sat down for a moment before I stood up again to pour her a glass of wine. She thanked me kindly as she looked at me. I started to serve her plate before I became too excited. I walked behind my kitchen island and pulled out a small box. As I walked to the table, she looked at me with great interest. It was then I presented it to her and bade her to open it. She opened the box and saw the collar I bought her. It was rose gold and looked like a conventional necklace. She started to tear up before she looked up at me.

"Are you sure, Master? I mean Leo. I mean..."

I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. I then looked into her hazel eyes.

"I've only been as sure one other time in my life. I want you to be my submissive if you want to. You don't have to answer now. Let's eat first. Then we can talk about it afterwards."

She nodded her head. I sat down, my nerves finally slowing down before we started eating. It was partially through the meal that I saw her start to shiver. I rushed into my room and grabbed a blanket before asking her to wrap herself up. She looked at me surprised before she pointed towards the robe. I looked over at the coat rack and smiled before grabbing the robe and helping her put it on before we went back to our meal.

We started talking like normal after that. We shared the rest of our meal and headed towards the couch before I remembered to get the chocolate covered strawberries out of the refrigerator. I met her at the couch and began to feed them to her as she smiled at me for a while. It was then she felt the collar again between her fingers.

"How did you know? I mean we never discussed what I like or anything?"

I smiled at her before I took it in my hands.

"We've been talking for so long. The one thing about you that stood out was the fact you were classy. I thought about it and after discussing ideas with my friend who owns the shop I bought this from, I thought this would be the best. I did also buy a more conventional one to wear around the house if you wanted to save this one for dates and such. So, what do you think?"

She took it into her hands again. She then looked at me and smiled.

"Could you put it on me, Master?"

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers