Good Neighbors Ch. 050

Story Info
Finishing the game and the after-party.
876 words
4.75
3.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 51 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(Hello all. So we've made it to fifty chapters in my story about my neighbor. The woman behind the character is more than I can put in words. I've said before how she convinced me to write again and how she makes me a better writer, but also a better man. I dedicate this one to her even though every chapter is dedicated to her. I hope every aspiring writer can find a muse that encourages, inspires and enjoys as much as she does.)

*

It was the bottom of the seventh inning when we both got up to head to the bathroom. My neighbor wearing that cute outfit was catching a bunch of attention from other fans, especially some of the younger guys. I liked watching the reaction before she waited at the top of the stairs to kiss me on the lips. Then she smiled.

"Just marking my territory so the girls looking at you know you're taken."

I smiled before watching that cute butt sashay towards the lady's room. As I went to the other door, I was thinking about the game so far and wondering if she wanted to finish watching it. The home team was already down by five runs and we were spending more time talking to each other than watching the game. I was unsure what my next move was going to be. She left the lady's room and walked straight into my arms for a romantic kiss.

"Did you want to watch the rest of the game from our room?" she asked, her hands sliding down my back and squeezing my butt.

"Whatever you want, Amor. I'm not much into baseball anyway."

"Mmm but you look so good in that gear though."

We kissed again before we headed towards the exit. As we walked across the street to the parking garage, we were giddy. We made it to my car before she got in. I started the car as I hit the GPS to get back to the hotel. I looked over and her shorts were opened. Her hand was already toying with her pussy.

"Can you see how much we need to go back to the room?" she said seductively.

I smiled as I heard her moans. I loved being able to turn and see her fingers frigging her pussy. We finally made it back to the hotel. She presented her fingers to my lips which I greedily licked and devoured before she snapped her shorts back on. We walked into the hotel all casual and stuff before we entered the elevator. We had it to ourselves, so we made out a little before we made it to our floor. We rushed to our room and after a key card swipe were inside. I started to peel her clothes off her before kissing her hard on her neck.

Her pussy was still wet from her earlier teasing. I pushed her onto the bed to savor her essence from the source. Her hands found my hair and was pulling it slightly as I kept licking. It didn't take long before she started to stiffen up and flood my tongue with her essence. I looked up at her and smiled before I started to slide two fingers deep inside her.

"Are you sure you want me to turn on the game?" I said sarcastically.

"Shut up and fuck me!" she responded.

I answered her back with a third finger inside her. She started to thrash a little bit as I kept working on her pussy. She tried to wiggle away from me, but I simply followed her onto the bed. I slipped my hand out of her for a few moments to pull off my shirt. I laid on the bed next to her and reinserted my fingers before kissing her. Her hands were around my neck pulling me into her mouth.

I pulled my fingers out again, this time focusing on sliding out of my shorts. I slid my legs over hers and gently entered her. She gasped in response. I started to slowly slide in, savoring every stroke massaging her inside. She looked up at me, smiling before she pulled me down to her lips for a kiss.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes, Master. Could you fuck me harder please?"

I honored her request. I started thrusting in a bit harder while she moaned. I wanted to be inside her forever. She was squeezing me tightly and kissing me to encourage me to do more. I started to feel that delightful feeling in my cock. I looked down at her and smiled.

"You want me to fill your pussy, Amor?"

Her response was wrapping her legs around me. I took the hint and exploded in her pussy. It was a few minutes holding myself up above her before her legs loosened up and I was able to slide onto the bed next to her.

"Did you enjoy the game, Romeo?" she asked.

"Well, the warmup was excellent. The game wasn't as much."

I kissed her deeply before continuing.

"The after-party was dynamite though."

She smiled.

"I told you I'd help you enjoy baseball."

We held each other for a while before drifting off to sleep.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers