Good Neighbors Ch. 049

Story Info
A quick home run before we watch baseball.
776 words
4.6
4.5k
1
0

Part 50 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was a long three-hour drive to the ballfield. My neighbor did not disappoint me. After trying to determine what I would wear, she settled on a polo with the home team's logo on the chest. She also went ahead and instructed me to wear a pair of khaki cargo shorts. She did tell me underwear was a no-go on this trip also. She wore an outfit that was very hot. Her team t-shirt was super tight on her chest. She had on a baseball cap with her hair tied up through the back. The shorts were her trademark tight white ones. She looked over at me as she had her chain necklace around her neck.

"You are driving like you're going to an execution, Romeo."

I looked over.

"I hate driving to the city. One reason I was so glad when my partner suggested I keep working from home. Besides the obvious reason of course."

I punctuated the last statement with a smile in her direction. Truth was having her as a support was the real reason I liked being home so much. Luckily, trips like that one was a good way to accomplish things and have some distraction at the same time. We started to discuss things before the GPS chimed in. I started following directions to the hotel we were staying in that night. As we pulled into a parking spot, she looked out and punched me in the arm.

"I thought we agreed no expensive stuff."

"Honestly, it was one of the only places that had reservations left. They're playing a rival I think."

"It's a divisional opponent and they won't make the post-season if they lose."

I looked at her questioningly before I started to grab our bags. Check in was a breeze and we had just enough time to drop off our bags in the room before we started trying to figure out where the ballpark was. As I looked on my laptop, I watched her take her hat off. She looked over at me before she pulled her t-shirt over her head and started to saunter towards me. I smiled.

"Think we have time for a quick one before we get lost in the city?"

I opened my arms as she climbed into my lap, and we started kissing deeply. My hands immediately went to her butt, and she cooed at me.

'Methinks ye like my rear end, good sir," she said in a silly voice.

I responded by a playful slap before she slipped off me. She turned and bent over before slowly teasing me as she undid her shorts and shimmied out of them. She stayed in that position for a moment before my hands slapped both cheeks and I buried my face between them. I started licking and sucking while she moaned.

"Good boy. I was so horny during the drive over. I need to cum so bad."

I started to frig her clit while licking. With those words, I needed her cum on my face. I started to pull her harder against my face before my goatee started to tickle her. She started to squirm in my grip before I pulled her towards the bed. She fell on her back before I slid between her legs to continue assaulting her pussy. I felt her hands in my hair while I did so. She started to pull me into her pussy harder before she started to peak.

"Fuck!" she screamed as I felt her pussy gush on my face.

I crawled up until I was at her face and started to kiss her. Her hands reached underneath and undid my shorts. I pulled back and let them drop before rubbing the tip against her. Then I slid in deep. She moaned again before I started to pick up the pace.

"Why so fast, Romeo?" she asked me.

"I'm too far gone already."

With those words, I started to pound her faster as she egged me on. She talked about wanting my cum inside her as we watched the game and how her cum was going to be my cologne while we were there. That plus more of the dirty talk wasn't making things easier. I started to cum inside her as she moaned for me. I could feel myself getting lightheaded from the fun as I crawled to her side and held her tight.

"You sure filled me up, Romeo."

"I think I was getting turned on more than you. I love it when you dress like that."

"You mean like a hot babe? "

I kissed her deeply.

"You are always a hot babe, Amor."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers