Good Neighbors Ch. 054

Story Info
She wanted to go for a drive.
764 words
4.62
2.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 55 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

It was a beautiful night. It was my neighbor's idea to go out for a while. I decided it was a better idea than staying home and watching Netflix or something. There were no expectations at all. It was just going to be a drive away from home for a while and spending time together. I looked over at the outfit she chose. It consisted of her beautiful hair hanging down, her black collar that she started wearing more often, a beautiful white sleeveless top with buttons and a cute black mini skirt. She wore a pair of comfortable athletic shoes. As she slipped into the seat, she had that mischievous smile on.

"I'm glad to get out for a drive, Romeo. It's felt like forever."

I smiled knowing I felt the same way. As I started driving, we started talking about how her baseball team was doing. The fact they were several games out of the "wild card" didn't worry her in the least. As we neared a drive-up burger stand, she started to huddle close to me.

"Can we keep driving, Master?"

I kept driving, having no idea what she was thinking. It was when we were in the same area as the swinger's club from a while back that I was a bit worried. She kissed me on the cheek before whispering in my ear.

"Do you want to see Nikki again, or..."

She started rubbing around my cock while she whispered.

"Would you like a private show somewhere instead?"

I whispered back," Did you want me to turn around, Amor?"

"No, I want you to go to that park around the corner. I want to do something fun."

I followed her instructions. As I found a place to park, she looked at me.

"Back seat, now please Master."

We both moved to the back seat where she had me sit as if I was driving. She leaned in and started kissing me as her hand started to play with my cock through my jeans. She started to bite along my neck before she started whispering.

"Want me to pull out your cock, Master?"

I nodded my head and moaned a little as her hands undid the button on my jeans. I was already sticking up proudly when she looked down. She looked at me smiling before she licked her lips.

"Mine," she whispered.

She moved down. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I felt her tongue licking around the head. She had become a very good fellatrix over our time together and she was showing me the tricks she learned. I could feel her lips circling my cock as her tongue licked me. I slid my hand down her back until I found the bottom of her skirt. I pulled it up carefully before sliding my fingers over her ass and her pussy. I felt an appreciative moan on my cock when I did that. We stayed like that for a while before she pulled up from her playing on my cock.

"Your fingers feel good on me, Master. But I know what would feel better."

She accentuated that remark by sliding up and straddling my lap. She started to rub my cock along her pussy before she slid upwards and lowered her tight pussy on me. We stayed like that for a while, my hands on her hips holding her while she played with my cock. She kept leaning in and kissing me, alternating it with the deep kisses to keep me breathless before I felt her pussy squeeze me.

"Fuck, Master. Let me climb off. I want your cum down my throat like the good girl I am."

She slid off me and had her head in my lap again, using her hand to stroke my cock towards her mouth. My hand slid to the back of her head as I edged closer.

"I want all of it, Master. Cum down my throat."

I followed her directions. I felt her lips take me back into her mouth and I emptied inside her. She kept swallowing, then followed up by cleaning off my cock with her mouth. As she rose smiling, I saw her eyes sparkle.

"That was pretty cool. Are you ready to drive me home before curfew, Master?"

I laughed at her joke before we slipped back into the front seat and headed home. The houses were quiet as we pulled into my driveway. I looked over at her and smiled.

"My place or yours, Amor?"

"It doesn't matter. I want more of you tonight."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers