Good Neighbors Ch. 055

Story Info
some television time.
795 words
4.83
2.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 56 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

It was my neighbor's idea to have me come over to watch an old show on Netflix. I would have come over just to try to get her in my favorite state, but I wanted the chance to prove to her that I could hang out with her without us getting naked. Plus, the show was an episode of Arrow. I have always been a comic book fan although I never approved of the ways the shows and movies turned out. However, the chance to have my neighbor resting on me while I watched it with her seemed to be a good idea.

I knocked on the door and she opened it. She was wearing a long-sleeved white blouse and a pair of light blue skinny jeans. She looked so gorgeous that I had to kiss her. She started to kiss back until the blouse was undone and I got to see a beautiful black bra. I was not expecting to see her in a bra because her breasts were beautiful and perky enough not to need one. This spurred me on, and it didn't take long to have my hands inside her jeans. It was then I heard her voice.

"I guess you can't keep your hands off me. Can you, Romeo?"

There was a gentle kiss on her lips before I pulled my hands out and started to button the blouse back up. Once things were chilled, we sat down on her couch, and she hit the button on her television. We started watching the show before our takeout arrived. After getting ourselves figured out, we started watching the episode. We started cuddling soon after the food was gone. One hand rested on her hip and the other was wrapped around her. I started taking some moments to kiss her beautiful lips and her cheeks. She started to return them before we heard the episode end.

"Want to watch another one, Sir?" she asked, a coy smile crossing her lips.

I nodded my head before I started kissing her again. She started returning the kisses as her hands slid around me, pulling my shirt off in the process. She leaned against my chest as she started to whisper.

"I like being able to do this. I love having you holding me, Sir."

It was at that moment that I felt her hands sliding down and teasing my cock through my jeans. She looked up at me and smiled.

"We should go into the bedroom. I'm being bad and need a spanking."

We reached the bedroom, and she assumed the position on the bed. I started to spank her ass, alternating sides while she counted them off. I stopped at twenty before leaning in closer.

"Would you like me to pull the jeans down, my pet?"

"Please, Sir."

I reached under her and unbuttoned her jeans before pulling them off. Her beautiful ass was on display. I smacked it a few more times to turn it pink before I fell on the bed next to her. We started making out harder as we undressed each other. I then took advantage of her on her back and started to kiss down to her pussy to devour it. It was so sweet to my lips as I kept licking and savoring every drop. I felt her hands rubbing my head as I did.

I then wet a finger and started to play with her ass while she thrashed on the bed in front of me. I loved the feeling of control she gave me when she was like that. It made anything after feel like such an explosive time. We spent the next half hour or so with more kissing and cuddling and making out. It felt so fulfilling even though it was a bit before she whispered for me to fuck her.

I slid on top of her and pushed my cock inside. Her pussy was so tight, squeezing my cock while we made out. I took my hands and used them to put her hands above her head to hold them down. I then slid one hand down and applied a little pressure on her neck. I could feel her melt into a puddle beneath me when I did. This pushed me over the edge, filling her pussy with my seed.

It was during the cuddles afterwards that we started talking about different things while we held each other. I couldn't believe how much control she had over me and how she drove me crazy enough to follow her the way I did. The craziest thing was that she called me Master even though she was more in control than I was. I cuddled her more before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers