Good Neighbors Ch. 063

Story Info
Talking dreams with my neighbor.
798 words
4.52
2.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 64 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

There are times my neighbor wears a pair of shorts and a nice top. There are times when she wears sundresses or normal dresses. Then there are those moments when she wears things because she knows I am going to watch her. There was this time when she was over my place to watch television. I don't remember what we were watching to be honest. But I do remember she came over in a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. We started watching whatever we were watching before I had to take a phone call.

I was on the phone for about twenty minutes. It was purely unintentional, and I didn't mean to take so long. It was just the employee at the other end was one of those who talks way too much. So I was ready to apologize when I walked back in where she was waiting. Except I stopped after I walked in.

There sat my neighbor. Her hoodie was gone. So were her sweatpants. Instead, she sat on the floor wearing a white half shirt and a pair of fire red panties. I was paralyzed. She had that coy smile on her face like she knew exactly what buttons she was pushing when she wore it. I walked forward and stood before her as she looked in my eyes.

"Does this outfit please you, Master?" she asked.

I was speechless. She started to undo my shorts until they fell to the floor.

"I don't know what I was thinking earlier when I got dressed. I just thought you'd love this outfit, Master."

She started to stroke my now erect penis in her hands before she leaned in and gave it a lick. She was about to open her mouth when I heard the alarm go off in my ear.

My eyes opened and I looked over at my alarm clock. I found myself in her bed. I looked around and couldn't see her nearby at all. I slipped my legs off the bed and saw that I was still naked. This looked like a positive sign. I grabbed my athletic shorts and slipped them on before walking quietly towards the kitchen. There sat my gorgeous neighbor behind a cup of tea. She was wearing her favorite robe. She looked up at me as I walked in.

"Good morning, Romeo. I must have worn you out last night," she said with a wink.

I kissed her on the forehead before grabbing a cup from the cupboard.

"How long have you been up?"

"Only a half hour or so. You looked so cute, so I didn't wake you up. Want some cereal?"

"I'm okay. Just had this weird dream."

"Was I in it?"

"Yeah, you could say that."

She looked at me smiling.

"Do you want to share?"

I thought about it for a moment. One of the best things about our relationship by that point was that if there were any ideas, we would try them out once before we either left it in our repertoire or discarded it. I loved the fact that my neighbor was so open minded like that.

"Let's see. We were watching something on television. You were wearing a hoodie and sweatpants."

"Well, that's a bit much. It's too warm for those."

"You're probably right. Then I was on the phone with an employee."

"The one who talks your ear off?"

"Yeah."

"What happened next?"

"I walk back in, and you were down to a white half shirt and a pair of fire red panties."

"Definite spank bank material."

"It does sound like a porn movie, doesn't it?"

"Could be worse, I guess. But we could go back in the other room and discuss it further if you'd like, Master."

I pulled my chair back.

"What if I don't want to go back into your bedroom?"

She looked at me with that coy look.

"What do you have in mind, Master?"

I motioned for her to come forward and she was close. I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her lips deeply. She started to melt in my arms. Her robe loosened so her body was within my grasp.

"You are already my fantasy girl, Amor," I whispered before squeezing her butt with my hands.

"Am I, sir?" she asked before kissing my lips again.

"Yes. And you never have to wear anything special to prove it to me."

"Too bad. I kinda liked that outfit you described."

We kissed again as I rubbed her lower back.

"Maybe we should go in your bedroom to discuss it," I said.

She stood up and allowed the robe to drop to the floor. She took my hand and led me into her room before turning and giving me another deep kiss.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers