Good Neighbors Ch. 062

Story Info
Another Flashback while I lay with her.
1k words
4.76
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 63 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
404 Followers

A while back, I told the story about my neighbor texting me about moving some boxes before I came over and she surprised me with some personal time with her. I thought it was going to happen again soon after that when I saw the same text. I started to dress in grubs before I started to imagine the same scenario as before. I decided this time to wear just a tank top, shorts and flip flops before walking over. I knocked on the door expecting her to open it to her naked body as before. She opened it wearing a top, shorts and a baseball cap. She looked my body up and down before smiling.

"Did you really think I'd do the same trick twice, Romeo?"

I felt my face drop before she snuck in close and kissed me.

"We can discuss this later though. Right now, I need those fine muscles of yours."

I walked in and followed her cute ass towards her bedroom. As she pointed towards the boxes, I slid in and started to grab them. She led me back to her living room and had me place them on the floor. After pulling around five of them out, we both sat down on the floor and started going through them. We started talking about her late husband a bit while we did.

(It is important for the reader to know that this happened way before the thought of my neighbor becoming my sub was a topic. So, we were still just feeling out each other in that department.)

It was while having that discussion that she found a picture of Mitchell in his baseball fan gear. She looked at it and smiled before she put the photo down. I looked at the photo. There was she dressed to match her husband in front of the stadium at the time. They made a cute couple back then. I then watched as she pulled out another picture. It was them dressed to go dancing. She smiled again. Then she looked at me.

"Romeo, would you ever take me to a baseball game?"

"Of course," I answered. (Note to the reader, we did that.)

"Romeo, would you ever take me dancing?"

"Of course," I answered again. (Note to the reader, we did this too.)

She looked at me thoughtfully.

"Why?"

I looked at her and paused for a few before answering.

"I dunno. I think taking you places would be a good thing. We could both use some time away from home."

She looked at me more intently.

"I can't believe that."

"Why not?"

"Leo, I'm older than you. Why would you take me anywhere? Aren't you worry about what people think? Seriously..."

"Seriously, you are gorgeous. You are loving and thoughtful and caring and who the fuck cares about how old you are or how young I am. I would be a fool to pass up the chance like that."

She looked at me shocked. I looked at her with no flinching after saying that, like it was reflex.

"What the fuck?" she asked.

I looked at her.

"You asked me those questions. Missy and I always had a thing where even if the answer would hurt, we'd be honest with each other. I thought it was the same with us. I don't want to hurt you, but I'm not going to stand by and let you beat yourself up like this either. Mitchell would want you to live. He wouldn't let you hurt yourself either."

She started to tear up before she crawled up and sit in my lap while I held her. I felt her tears on my nearly naked shoulder as she cried. It was a little bit before I could hear the sobbing edge off. She looked at me and smiled before we shared a kiss. It was then she slid off my lap and looked me in the face.

"It's really hard, ya know. Sometimes, I feel like I can handle this. We planned for it in a way because we knew it was going to happen. Other times, I feel so alone and need someone. I just don't want you to think I'm using you to get through. I do care about you, Leo. I also know you need some help also. Missy was a very special woman and I know getting over her is pretty hard."

"It's not getting over her that's hard. It's dealing with the hole. I wasn't with her as long as you and Mitchell were together. But she was my world. The lung cancer made it harder. But she told me I'd be fine. You helped make that happen. I mean, not just with you seducing me. But with everything else also. I..."

She stopped me with a finger on my lips before she leaned in for a deep soft kiss.

"Is it wrong that I need you to walk into my bedroom with me and hold me?"

"It's not wrong at all."

We both stood up as we began to walk back to her bedroom.

"You don't mind spending some up close and personal time with an older woman?"

"I don't mind spending it with you."

As I think about that moment, I also think about how much our relationship has grown since then. Eventually, she became more than a neighbor. She became more than my confidante. She became way more than either one of us thought at the time. As I lay with her now holding her, our bodies closer than ever before, I think about those times and can't believe how it started. Pretty soon, she's going to help me find the outfit I'm going to wear when my business partner marries his fiancée. She's become so close to me that the thought of not taking her to the wedding isn't even an option.

She leans over towards me and kisses my lips.

"Penny for your thoughts, Romeo?"

I smile and kiss her back, my hand finding her butt and patting it a little bit.

"Just thinking about this woman who thought she was too old to be comforted."

"Nikki again, Romeo?"

I spanked her ass playfully as we laughed. Then I kissed her again.

"Thank you for being mine, Amor."

She kissed me back.

"You're welcome, Leo. Hold me some more? I'm too comfy to move."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
404 Followers