Good Neighbors Ch. 065

Story Info
My business partner's wedding.
1k words
4.41
3.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 66 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
398 Followers

I always said that waking up in my neighbor's arms is one of the best feelings in the world since my wife passed. The morning of my business partner's wedding was no exception. It started with my eyes opening and looking over at her sleeping comfortably. I snuck out of bed and went to the hotel phone where I requested room service of breakfast stuff. It was when I slipped back under the covers when I looked and saw her eyes looking at me with the biggest smile ever.

I responded the best way I knew how. I started kissing her as we embraced. Her kisses were spurring me on as we edged closer to each other. I could feel the heat radiating from her body as we kissed.

"How long until our breakfast arrives?" she asked me.

"Depends on whether room service is breakfast or dessert," I responded, my lips finding the soft spot on her neck.

She slid on top of me and started kissing me even deeper as I felt her legs straddling me. It was a slow seduction, neither one of us caring about what time it was or anything else. We got lost in each other, kissing where we could, touching where we could. She submitted her will to me as I submitted mine to her. It was one of the most passionate sessions we have had in a while. It was as we both opened our eyes that we heard the knock at the door.

I quickly slipped out of bed, a little wobbly as I was still recovering before grabbing a robe and slipping it on. I looked through the peep hole and saw a bellman. I opened the door as he wheeled in the cart. As we chatted, she walked through the door from the bedroom wrapped in a robe of her own. As he begged off, I reached for my wallet. He held up his hand.

"Your business partner already took care of it, sir. Please enjoy the rest of your stay."

He let himself out and I looked at my neighbor.

"I wonder..." I said as we started uncovering the dishes.

He made sure we were all set breakfast wise. There were these Belgium waffles with strawberries and whipped cream as well as some sausage links and such. It was a pretty good spread for a fancy hotel. We sat and ate for a while before we started to look around. There was a wardrobe bag hanging in the closet that I didn't notice before. I walked over after wiping my hands on a couple napkins and slowly lowered the zipper.

The fabric looked dark before I pulled the bag down. Inside was a tuxedo. It had a forest green tie and cummerbund. It had special meaning to me because when we were both in high school, that was the color our stuff was when we did choir together. I thought it was kind of funny. My neighbor looked before she laughed.

"I guess I was reading his mind," she said as she pulled her garment bag over and showed a matching dress.

I started laughing before she gave me the look. I clammed up before she spoke.

"Okay, truth be told he sent me an email telling me he was sending a dress. I had to give him my dimensions which was pretty interesting to say the least."

"How did he get your email?" I asked.

"He asked for it during dinner. I thought you remembered."

We started to figure out everything else as the time was closer to when we were to meet him downstairs.

"Are you wearing any jewelry with this outfit, Amor?" I asked.

"Well, this wonderful gentleman gave me a beautiful necklace a while back and I figured he'd want to see his submissive wearing it."

I looked over and saw her applying her necklace collar around her neck. I walked over to help secure it before planting a romantic kiss on her soft spot again. She melted a little before looking at me.

"We need to get dressed, Sir," she said playfully.

It was a little bit before we were able to get everything on. We took the elevator downstairs and like clockwork, we saw a driver waiting for us. This time, he had my real name and hers on the card. As we walked closer, the driver smiled.

"Hello, Sir, this way please."

He took us outside where a limo was waiting. He opened the door and we slid in. Inside was my business partner. He was looking nervous. We started talking as we rode towards the chapel. By the time we were in front, he looked at me.

"I have a different car taking you two back to the hotel. I hope I thought of everything. I haven't even seen her since last night."

"It'll be alright, bro." I tried to reassure him.

We walked into the chapel and saw the one officiating the ceremony. He had my partner and I stand in place while my neighbor stood to the side. It was when the music played that we all looked and saw the bride. I could feel my partner tense up a bit. I whispered for him to relax as she approached. Once they were together, I took a step back and watched as my business partner and friend since the sixth grade was giving his heart to his bride.

I looked over at my neighbor and smiled. She smiled back as we both started remembering the moments we did the same thing to our late spouses. It was after they kissed that we started to celebrate and watched as they ran to the waiting limo. My neighbor came close as I put my arm around her.

"They look happy," I said.

My neighbor guided my face around and kissed me full on the lips.

"I'm glad. Can we get back to the room? This dress is not comfortable at all."

I smiled as we headed out of the chapel hand in hand towards the waiting car.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
398 Followers