Good Neighbors Ch. 066

Story Info
Our time after the wedding.
815 words
4.72
4.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 67 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

We reached the room and started to strip out of wedding clothes. I watched as my neighbor slipped out of her dress. She undid the barrettes out of her hair and looked at me with that sultry look.

"I need your arms around me, Sir," she whispered.

I slipped over and we fell to the bed before my arms were around her. I started kissing around her face and neck while she reached down and started to caress my cock with her hands. We started making out like younger folks devouring each other. I could feel her chest pressing against me as my hands went straight to her ass and squeezed.

It was pure, deep, passionate love making. It was the kind of love making a new bride and groom would be making once they made it to their honeymoon room except my neighbor and I didn't get married. We just finished watching my business partner and his bride get married at the small chapel down the street from the hotel. As much as the wedding brought back memories for both of us from our marriages, it was still a wedding. Weddings seem to be like a natural aphrodisiac of course.

Her lips were kissing everywhere on me that she could before she felt me slide inside of her. I held her against me before she sat up and started riding me. I loved seeing her smiling face looking down on me while she rode me. My hands went to her slender hips to support her.

"You're driving me crazy," I told her.

Our relationship had gotten deeper since everything involving her collar. It became more of a real romantic kind versus the traditional Dom/sub kind. She had developed her own desires to take charge more and I allow it because it's her. I love watching her getting more aggressive, exploring things with me, following her desires. Watching and feeling her tease me is such a beautiful and fulfilling experience.

She winked at me and smiled before she leaned down and took one of my nipples between her lips. She bit it gently like I would do to hers and looked up at me teasingly. Then she rose and started to move her hips to grind against my cock. She started to work on me before I warned her about getting close. She smiled her evil grin before she squeezed her tight pussy around me. I flooded her pussy while she milked every drop of my essence out of me. She leaned down and kissed me deeply.

"I didn't know you were so keyed up, Romeo," she said. "May I grab my toys?"

Her toys became a wonderful part of our lovemaking. Her libido can be so unpredictable at times and there are times it outpaces mine. I watched as she grabbed both and started to work on herself while I started kissing along her face and neck from off the bed. It is one of the most beautiful sights to see her in the throes of her own orgasm. I love catching her close by trying different things while she's distracted.

As she was edging close to her own satisfaction, I started to work on her beautiful breasts. I started to pinch the nipples a little before I smacked one just a little. I did it a few more times as she went over the edge in front of me. I kissed her as she started to edge down from her high before I spilled in and took her naked form against mine and held her. As we lay there together, we were enjoying each other's presence.

It was a little while before I grabbed my phone and started to explore dinner options nearby. She looked over at me.

"Can we eat in here tonight, Romeo?"

I agreed with her and opened an app to determine what food we would do. We discussed it a bit before agreeing on some Asian food. We ordered our stuff, then my phone went down, and we went back to cuddling and holding each other. If there was a word to describe what it was like to hold my neighbor, I haven't figured it out yet. I love having her body against me. I love having her lips close. I love hearing her whispers next to me.

But all beautiful things have a temporary pause. We heard the text on my phone indicating the food arrived outside the door. I slipped out of her arms and checked out the door of our room and found the bundle. I brought it in as she rose from the bed. We went to the table and laid our robes on the chairs so we could sit comfortably. As we ate, we started talking about options for that night's entertainment. We were looking forward to whatever entertainment that Vegas had to give.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers