Good Neighbors Ch. 068

Story Info
My neighbor's birthday.
985 words
4.48
3.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 69 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Hello there. By the time this gets published, it will be close to a month since my muse's birthday. I always gush about how wonderful my muse is. I know that sounds cheesy and whipped and everything, but it's the truth. She is a wonderful woman and I was privileged to see her before her birthday this year. So I did this story and sent it to her right on her birthday. So it's gonna seem a little out of sequence with the rest of the story. Hopefully you will enjoy it. I know she did. )

It was the night before her birthday. It would be the first one since she lost her husband. She raised the bar high on my birthday, with the birthday picnic after visiting my wife's grave. I was thinking the same sort of thing for her but adding a bit more as well. I packed a duffle bag as well as some extra things before I walked over to her house. I knocked on the door as I usually did and was greeted by her smiling face looking at me. She extended her arms as I moved forward to hug her before she noticed the duffel bag.

"Starting to move in, Romeo?" she asked sarcastically.

"I figured I'd bring some stuff over and spend the night if that's okay."

"Okay, what are you up to?" she asked.

Honesty had always been the best policy and even though I had surprised her a few times in the past, I felt like I owed her to be up front.

"I want to help make this birthday a special one. You did so well with me, dealing with my emotions and such that I wanted to be there for yours."

You could see her eyes tear up when I said that. I dropped the duffel bag just as she ran into my arms again and hugged me even tighter. I could hear her sobbing as she pressed closer to me. I just held her. My arms did not move from the spot at all while she cried. It was a few moments before she looked up at me.

"You didn't have to do that, Leo. I was going to drive myself to the cemetery and spend time with Mitchell before going over my brother's house for a birthday dinner. I was going to try to leave you alone. I didn't want you dealing with an old broad like me when I was being extremely vulnerable."

I leaned down and kissed her.

"You're not an old broad. You are my friend first. You are my lover after. Mitchell would cut my balls off if I did not try to support you through this. So, I am here, at your disposal for whatever until you send me away. I packed a duffel just in case I stay over and so we can get an early start to the cemetery tomorrow. Was your brother going to pick you up?"

She looked at me and swung her head.

"I'll drive you tomorrow, all day. I want you to know how special you are to me and do not want you to worry. Is that okay?"

She answered with another hug and a deep kiss that shook me to the core. Her eyes were more passionate by then before she disengaged from the kiss.

"You spoil me, Leo. You're an angel I swear."

"I wish my motives were more angel-like with you, Amor."

I hugged her tight before we went to the couch and lay down together with my arms around her. There we sat for a while, not moving as I held her. One of the biggest things I missed about my wife being gone was being able to hold her for as long as she and I wanted. I miss the intimacy so much. My neighbor was very receptive to me over the last few months when we discovered that and has let me hold her so many times. I love feeling my hands on her skin, being able to rub my hands over her legs and sides with no erotic intent.

It was soon after that we cracked open a bottle of whiskey for a drink before she led me to bed. We slowly undressed next to her bed before she went into her bathroom for her nightly ritual. I sat there looking at my phone to ensure the rest of my surprises were confirmed before putting my phone down for the night. As she walked in, I opened the covers for her and felt her slip in before covering both of us up and having my arms around her. There were a few kisses before we both fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to my alarm and silenced it before she woke up. I slipped out of bed and put on a pair of shorts before going to her front door. There on the doorstep was the elements of her birthday breakfast. I took them into her dining area and set up the food before I started a pot of coffee. It was as I was pouring a cup that I saw her in her favorite robe walking towards me.

"You little shit!" she said as she sat down in front of her plate.

I poured her a cup of coffee and we had a nice leisurely breakfast before she looked at me. She had that look on her face that I knew meant I did it right.

"I can't believe you surprised me like that, Romeo."

I smiled back.

"You want me to get dressed for driving you to the cemetery?"

She leaned in and rubbed around my shorts a little.

"I want to open my present first."

She took me by the hand and led me back to her bedroom. I would say her birthday morning was a success.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers