Good Neighbors Ch. 067

Story Info
More Vegas fun, and a little payback.
909 words
4.5
2.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 68 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

After we ate some dinner, we started to search out some ideas on where to go in Vegas for entertainment. We were in Vegas because we attended the small ceremony for my business partner and his now wife. He put us up in the hotel we were in for a whole week and bought our plane tickets both ways also. As we searched online, different ideas popped out at us.

One of them was this wonderful dance club. My neighbor loved dancing and we had gone a few times since we started hanging out together. Her late husband wasn't into dancing. It was one thing she made a big deal about when we started our relationship. This seemed to be the big idea at first. We then also saw a male strip club nearby as well. I didn't tell her, but a part of me wanted to give her a bit of payback for the time she had one of her gym buddies give me a memorable lap dance.

By the time we were ready to go out, it was already past 9pm. She dressed in a black silky looking dress that showed a little leg. I had a pair of jeans and a dress shirt to try to match. We went downstairs where our cab was waiting. As we headed towards the surprise destination, I was doing my best to keep my face from showing. It was when we arrived that she looked at me in shock.

"You're not thinking..."

I smiled huge.

"I am, amor."

We left the cab and paid the cover charge. As we entered, we saw some men who were close to naked dancing on the stage. I could tell my neighbor was a bit in shock and unsure of what to do. We went to the bar and ordered a few drinks before finding a table. We sat there watching for a bit while my neighbor was trying to relax. She looked over at me and held me close.

"I don't feel comfortable here, Romeo."

"I just want to get you one dance, Amor. Then if you still want to go, we'll hail a cab and head to the dance club or wherever else you'd like to go. Is that alright?"

Her hazel eyes looked at me and she started to breathe a bit easier. That was until this gentleman came over wearing a pair of chaps, a g-string and little else. He had that smile on his face when he looked at my neighbor. Then he went into his pitch.

"Are you here to have some fun, Miss?"

He was looking at her without even noticing me. I took her hand in mine and squeezed before he saw me. You could tell his confidence went down a bit only because he realized he was flirting with someone else's girl. I smiled.

"My girl wants a lap dance. I'm paying for it."

I was using my best dominant voice I could while she looked at me with a bit of a surprised look. He took the money I gave him and led her to a back room with me in tow.

"I'm sorry, sir. I've never done it for a married woman before knowingly. I mean not with her husband watching," he said.

I smiled.

"Well, I can sit right outside if you'd like. And she isn't my wife. She's my special friend and I wanted to do this to treat her. She will tell you no if you try to do too much though. Will that make it easier?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you."

I sat in the chair outside the room, but noticed a mirror that faced partially in. I was able to watch as he went into his routine on her lap. Her hands seemed glued to the chair as he gyrated on her lap. I watched for three dances before he slid off. He walked out to see me.

"I don't think she enjoyed it, sir. I think she was too much in shock to be honest."

I paid him an extra $50.

"I appreciate it. Thank you for performing for her."

He walked away. I walked into the room and looked in her eyes. I could see her smile at me before she leaned in for a kiss.

"I appreciate the gesture, Leo. It was sweet of you to try. It's just I wasn't ready for it. And he reminded me so much of an ex of mine. Can we go out dancing or somewhere else please?"

I took her by the hand and started for the door. As we exited, I hailed a cab. One slid in front of us, and we got in. As the driver took us to the dance club, my neighbor cuddled me in closer. I felt better about trying before we arrived at the club. We slid out of the cab, paid for the ride and paid the cover to enter. The club was a little quieter than we expected, but the music was nice. We headed to the bar for a drink before we waltzed onto the floor.

That was how we spent the rest of the night before it shut down. We had many dances, fast and slow. As we walked back into the hotel, she was hanging off me. We made it back to the room and slipped out of our clothes before getting under the covers and falling asleep.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers