Good Neighbors Ch. 074

Story Info
Getting my neighbor a surprise present...
836 words
4.65
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 75 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

(Hello Reader. This is one of the romantic ones I have been writing lately. It's also one that is more based on reality. I hope everyone reading this is having a wonderful day and remember that a surprise does not have to be pricey to be memorable.)

I have a difficult time finding gifts for my neighbor. Most of the time, she drops the subtlest of hints. Luckily, I pick up on them and then it's a quick stop on the way home to grab them. Since it had been a while, I thought about what I should get. She wasn't indicating anything, so I had to get creative.

It was during a night over that she showed me a little stuffed bear Mitchell got her many years before. It was a cute little white bear. I thought it was cute, but I also noticed it was alone. It was then I decided to find a cute stuffed animal to be her bear's friend. I started looking on Google the next day for some ideas.

It was eventually a hunch that sent me to Amazon where I found a cute blue dragon. I was unsure if she was into dragons or not, but I knew that she would think of me if I gave it to her. The next stuffed animal after was a pink dragon. Since I knew that pink was one of her favorite colors, I decided to get that one also. I went ahead and ordered them before I thought a bit more.

I called the local flower shop and was surprised that they already knew I was going to call. It wasn't that long ago when I ordered her some flowers to pick up her spirits. They actually said they had her favorite blooms in stock. I tried to coordinate their delivery with the Amazon delivery. It was all coming together. By the next afternoon, I was going to surprise her.

At least that was the plan. First off, the flower shop delivered them to her by mistake. It still worked out, but it wasn't what I intended. Then I get an email from Amazon that my presents would take an extra day to get to us. My plan was falling apart at the seams. Luckily, she appreciated the flowers and gave me some much-needed cuddles that night to ease my mind.

It was after I woke up from sleeping with her that I looked out the window and saw the box on my doorstep. Unfortunately, so did she.

"What's in the box, Romeo?" she asked.

"I ordered some supplies for my office. No big deal."

I tried to play it cool, but I mentioned before I did not have a poker face.

"Wanna get the box inside to avoid porch pirates?" she asked.

I smiled at her as I slipped on some shorts to run over there. It was as I was headed to the door that she smacked my ass hard. I looked at her as she smiled. I then quickly ran over and pulled the box against me before walking back to her house. I walked in just as she was walking out in a blue denim long sleeved shirt and nothing else. I presented the box to her.

"I hope it's not a new stapler," she said snarkily.

I smiled as she pressed the box to get to a gap underneath the tape. She opened the box and started smiling harder at me as she pulled out both stuffed animals. She looked at me and moved closer to kiss me on the lips as she held them against her body.

"You little shit!" she said as she smiled more at me.

We walked back into her room where she sat the dragons on either side of her bear. She then looked over at me.

"You know that was a great surprise, Romeo. You didn't have to, though."

"I saw them online and thought they would make you smile. I wasn't sure if you'd like the dragons though."

"The blue one is cute like someone I know, and I love the pink one. But I'm happy because you thought of me. It's kinda like the way Mitchell did. I'm touched."

I lay on the bed with her and held her as the shirt started to fly open. I held her against me as she snuggled in close. She kissed me on the neck knowing full well it was one of my spots. She then whispered in my ear.

"The best part was seeing you run over there shirtless, though. Talk about stud-worthy."

I started to blush realizing I did that. She then kissed me on the lips as she held me tighter.

"You don't have much of a poker face, Romeo. But I appreciate it."

I kissed her back and let my hands slide over her back.

"I always appreciate you, Beloved."

We stayed like that for a while before the desire for breakfast became too strong to resist.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers