Good Neighbors Ch. 073

Story Info
Spending the night together again...I missed it.
804 words
4.61
3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 74 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

Spending time with my neighbor is always a good thing. Even if we don't end up seducing each other into the mind-blowing, body-draining love making people read about in these stories, it still is a pretty wonderful way to spend time. There was that time after our adventure at the park that we had to shed our wet clothes and put them in the dryer. It would have been simple to go into her bedroom and make love for hours. Yet, we did something totally different.

It started with grabbing some of her comfortable blankets and taking them into her living room. After making some hot chocolate to warm our insides, we snuggled in together and started watching different videos on my laptop. We were watching different music videos including a few she was surprised I knew about. It was as we were cuddling that she leaned in for a kiss.

I responded by planting a kiss on her lips before we pulled the blanket over us and started to make out under it. She started making jokes about our little sin fort in the living room before we kept kissing and touching each other. We heard the buzzer go off to let us know our clothes were dry, but we stayed where we were.

It was then we started getting an urge for food. As we started to back off from each other, we started to discuss possible meal options. It was then we grabbed some clothes so we could go into the kitchen. She grabbed this pajama set that showed off her beautiful legs while I grabbed a pair of shorts. We then went into her kitchen where we started to put together some things. I have no idea what we came up with, but it was good, and we ate.

We spent some time cleaning up the dishes and pulling our clothes out of the dryer before we adjourned to her room. It was there that I went in close to kiss her again. She returned the kiss before she pulled the shorts out so they fell to the ground. I slowly ran my fingers around her middle before slowly pulling up on her pajama top. She raised her hands so I could pull it off her before pressing her beautiful chest against mine. We started kissing again before we slipped under the blankets on the bed.

We started making out and holding each other for a bit before I watched her slip out of her pajama bottoms. We pressed even closer to each other as the music began playing some light music to make out to. She kept rubbing my chest with her hands before she found a nipple and pinched it gently. She heard the intake of breath I had. She leaned in and took one between her lips and sucked on it gently before she took a small bite. She looked up and smiled at me when she heard me moan.

"I found a secret about you, Romeo," she said triumphantly.

She then repeated the action on the other nipple before I pulled her against me, sliding between her legs in the process. She could feel how hard her ministrations made me before she reached down and guided me in. She sat up in the process and rode me while my hands went all over her. It wasn't a long-drawn-out dance that night. I popped like a champagne bottle with as keyed up as I was. She looked down at me like the woman who won the race before she slipped off of me and kissed me deeply on the lips.

"I guess this gets you back for all the spankings lately, huh Master?"

I smiled at her.

"It just means you know me too well, Amor."

She snuggled up to me and I held her as we both fell asleep together. It was during the middle of the night that we started to make out again. We didn't sleep as much that night because we kept rubbing each other and kissing each other. Waking up together was a welcome sight after the last couple weeks of working and not being able to hold each other in the morning sun.

As we worked on coffee and breakfast, I looked over at her and smiled. I could not tell you the hold that woman had over me. Just thinking how lucky I was to see what her late husband saw in her made me feel pretty lucky. As we ate, we kept talking about different topics including the impending phone call with my business partner. I thought about just staying with her that day except I didn't want to bore her with all the business talk. Yet, right next to her felt like the right place at that time.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers