Good Neighbors Ch. 080

Story Info
Morning wake up followed by business stuff.
920 words
4.91
2.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 81 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was a beautiful morning. I was sleeping in when I felt a body stir next to me. It wasn't until I felt her lips on me that I realized my neighbor woke up before me. I looked over and was ambushed by a deep kiss before she let her hand rub down my chest.

"Are you awake, Master?" she asked me.

I nodded yes before she pressed her lips against mine again. I returned her kiss before I let my arm run down her back. She moaned into my mouth as we started kissing even deeper, our tongues dueling between us. It was a moment before both of us stopped long enough to breathe.

"What would you like for breakfast, Master?" she asked.

"You, Beloved," I said.

Without a moment's hesitation, she rose from the bed and slid on top of me so I could press my lips against her vulva. I started by kissing delicately before I started to penetrate her slowly with my tongue. While this was going on, I could feel her take my solidified member into her fingers and stroke it slowly. I was unsure what she was thinking about, but her hands felt silk-like on me. I started to lick a little bit faster while she played with me.

This went on for a while until I felt her push herself up so she was riding my tongue. I used both of my hands to hold her hips while she did. I could feel her edging towards her peak. I kept working my tongue on her until I could feel her relax on top of me. I felt her fall forward before she rolled sideways. She looked at me apologetically. I smiled back, happy that she felt some release.

As she climbed on top of me and slid my member within her, I looked at her with a look that said she was good. She looked like she was not going to take no for an answer and began to rock, taking me as deep as she could. It wouldn't take long. She already had me keyed up so much already that it was only a short time before her pussy received me. She pushed herself down and kissed me before speaking.

"You're always good to me, Romeo. I like having morning loving with you."

I kissed her back before wrapping my arms around her.

"You spoil me, Beloved. I just wish we could stay here."

"Why can't we?"

"Well," I started as I started to sit upright, her body slipping next to me. "There's the matter of breakfast for one. If one of us is going to slip out to make some, it only makes sense both of us go."

"True, then what?"

"I have another tele-conference this morning."

"That stinks. You could just take it in here."

"I could, but have I told you lately how distracting you could be?"

She coyly smiled.

"You like that though."

"True, should we try that then?"

"I was being silly, Romeo. I have a few phone calls of my own this morning. We could always meet for lunch afterwards, and then maybe have some actual food afterwards."

I looked over and saw her wink before I smiled.

"So, what would you like for breakfast?"

"Let's put something together."

We both slipped out of my bed before walking into my kitchen. We were still stark naked but didn't care. As we started looking for options, she put on one of my aprons before pulling out the sausage roll I had in the refrigerator. As she started to cook it down, I started a pot of coffee and started making some toast. Soon, the gravy was done, and we put our plates together. I grabbed a bottle of green tabasco and met her at the table where we ate.

"I can't believe we're eating SOS," I said.

She looked at me funny.

"SOS? It's sausage gravy, Romeo. What's SOS?"

"An alias for sausage gravy with less than a flattering interpretation."

She shook her head as she took another bite.

"I keep forgetting that outside the bedroom, your nerdiness is more apparent."

I smiled at her as we kept eating. We showered together after before she pulled out one of my T-shirts to slip on. She left me alone in my bedroom while she started to make her calls in my dining room. As Matt called me and let me in on the conference call, I felt a bit of contentment. The neighbor who stole my heart was in the other room handling her business and all I could think about was hanging up and sneaking up on her. However, I could be patient and I kept listening to Matt drone on about third quarter numbers.

Aubrey, my assistant, texted me while the conversation to say hello and to let me know I had an appointment the next day at 10AM with a possible new supplier. I texted back to confirm and kept it in the back of my mind as I waited for the boring stuff to end. It was after forty-five minutes and Matt saying thank you to everyone that I hung up and walked out of my room. There she was on my couch reading on her Kindle. I walked over and smiled as she looked up.

"Is it done?" she asked.

"Finally," I answered.

"Good, I was getting chilly. Can you warm me up with your big arms, Master?"

I did. Life is good.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers