Good Neighbors Ch. 079

Story Info
It was gonna be a prank, then became real.
1k words
4.77
3.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 80 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was another day, and I was taking a nice walk with my neighbor. We decided to go to a local park where there was a lake. We started walking and took a lap before we started slowing down. Unlike the last time we went walking, I was able to keep up with her and did not succumb to the temptation of checking out her butt in yoga pants. It was as we were walking towards my car when she decided to run ahead and shake her ass at me in a teasing manner. It was at that moment that I had an evil idea to use on her. We were driving back to our houses when I decided to put my plan into action.

"So, can you give me a leg rub when we get back, Beloved?"

This wasn't so much of a request because there have been times that we have massaged each other after walks or whatever. Depending on the situation, it may or may not have lead to anything. I tried to sound as convincing as possible. I looked over and she had that skeptical look on her face.

"Sure, Romeo,"

I could tell she didn't buy it. I had to think fast as we were getting closer to home. As I parked, she started walking towards my front door. She was already in place as I walked towards it before I actually felt a cramp in my right leg. I hobbled to the door and opened it up before heading straight to my couch. As I fell on it, she looked at me with a more concerned look on her face.

'I'm so sorry, Leo. I thought you were kidding."

I felt it was time to come clean.

"I was initially. Then it cramped up when I got out of the car."

She went to my bathroom to get my sports cream as I pulled my sweatpants off. I was naked underneath but was in too much pain to care. As she walked back towards me, she whistled appreciatively before she opened the tube and started to rub my calf. I was trying to man up as much as possible before she stopped rubbing and smacked my naked ass.

"Too bad you have a real cramp, Master. I thought maybe you were going to punish me for teasing you."

I paused for a moment. Then I opened my mouth.

"That's right. You were being a bit naughty after our walk, weren't you Amor?"

She was a bit surprised that my serious Dom voice came out. It was then she did the best she could.

"Yes, sir. What may I do to please you, Master?"

There was no sarcasm. There was no back talk. It was pure honey coming from her lips.

"Please get some scarves from the box. Then be a good girl and present yourself after."

She walked towards my room to do what I said. As she was looking for the scarves, I worked my way up and was sitting up when she returned.

"I grabbed four scarves, Master. Will that be sufficient?"

"I think so, my pet."

She stood before me before I looked at her.

"Please remove your hoodie and your tennis shoes and socks. Then turn away so I inspect you."

She slowly unzipped the hoodie before she saw the window behind me. I left the blinds closed only because I didn't think about it. She felt a bit more confident as the hoodie fell to the floor before she sat down next to me to remove her footwear. I leaned in and could smell her perfume on her. My cock was more aroused by then as she looked at me.

"Now, on my legs."

She climbed her lithe body on my legs and was in position. The first thing I did was pull her t-shirt up so her breasts were naked on my legs. I could already feel her nipples were stiffened. I then slowly rubbed her butt still encased in her yoga pants before I started spanking her. After about 15 smacks, I pulled the pants down to see her pink cheeks. I slipped a finger between them and could feel her getting aroused. I smacked her naked skin a few more times before I took a deep breath.

"Let's go to my room, my pet," I said. We both got up from the couch and walked towards my room before I remembered to grab the scarves.

"Wait," I said.

She turned towards me, her shirt falling and covering her breasts again. I took one of the scarves and tied it around her head to blindfold her. I then started to whisper in her ear.

"Remember to say Red if anything I do is too much, Amor."

She smiled. I then led her to the bed where I pushed her onto it on her stomach. With her feet still on the floor, I pulled her yoga pants down forcefully before I guided her arms behind her. I secured her wrists together with a couple more scarves before I started to slide my cock up and down her pussy. Then, I slid in.

She was squeezing me tightly as I slid in. My hands went straight to her hips, and I took my time taking her. I tried to do my best to vary the rhythm so she had no idea when I would slide in or how deep. I reached forward and pulled her hair before I pulled out. I helped her climb onto the bed, and she was on her knees with her face in a pillow. It was then I chose to let her have a full pounding. I put every bit of energy into using her to cum. It was as I was about to explode that her knees gave out and I fell on top of her. I exploded inside her before I slowly pulled out and started working on untying her hands before undoing the scarf around her eyes.

Her face showed a smile that I always enjoyed seeing. She looked at me as if she was ready for me to kiss her. So I did. We stayed there for a bit holding each other before we headed to my shower to clean up.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers