Good Neighbors Ch. 085

Story Info
My neighbor meets my mechanic.
799 words
4.67
1.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 86 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

It was a very beautiful night. My neighbor and I spent the night in each other's arms and enjoyed a decent night's sleep in the process. We woke up the next morning and opted to pick up some coffee and a nibble before getting on the Interstate to my friend's shop. This friend of mine was the mechanic who worked on my neighbor's car after it stalled on the side of the road. We made it out of our suburb in good time and started to head down the Interstate.

As we passed some landmarks, our conversation drifted to different topics, one of which was her asking me how my business partner and I started our company. I tried to keep the explanation short, but it's difficult when there are so many details you feel passionate about. We kept driving until we reached the exit and went into the sleepy town my friend had his shop in.

As we pulled into the parking lot, we could see him looking out the window. I exited the car and ran over to her side to open her door. She gave me a weird look before she realized I was trying to make up for paying for the repairs without her knowing. She stepped out of my car and kissed me on the cheek before we both walked into his office.

He had a huge smile on his face when he saw her. He extended his hand before speaking.

"Hello there. My name is Benjamin and Leo entrusted me to work on your car. I think it's awfully nice of him to drive you out here too. So, are you ready to take the keys?"

"Sure, Benjamin, but I have two questions if it's okay."

He looked at me and I gave him a questioning look. I had no idea what my neighbor was going to ask, so I hoped it wasn't anything too crazy.

"First of all, how do you know Leo?"

"We went to school together. We grew up in the same Scout Troop and everything. And when his company took off, he offered to help me start my shop. He's got a thing for helping folks even though he dislikes it when I mention it. Luckily, the tow truck guy is a friend of mine and when Leo mentioned my shop, it was a no brainer."

"Secondly, how bad off was the car?"

"Well, you had some alternator issues which explains why your car lost power on the Interstate. I also took the liberty of getting you an oil change and getting you a tune-up, so you should be good for 30,000 miles. Leo had a chance to tell me about you and I figured anything would be helpful. Did you forgive Leo yet for helping as well?"

She looked at me smiling before she answered.

"He's a very persuasive hero. I forgave him."

"Good. Leo had always been a hard nut to crack growing up. We became friends purely by chance. I was even surprised when I went to the wedding. Watching him almost lose it when he said I do? Priceless."

Hearing my buddy reveal that put me on the spot. It was then that someone else walked in. Benjamin excused himself to talk to this person while my neighbor and I hung out in his office for a bit.

"So, you helped him out too, huh Romeo?" she asked me.

"It's kind of my nature. When our company went public, I made it a secret mission of mine to try to help those I grew up with. The guy who made your collars was one of them also."

She smiled at me.

"So, it's your nature then."

"Just a bit. So, did you want to make any stops on the way home?"

She paused for a few moments. Then she smiled at me.

"I think just getting home is the big thing."

"Well, I'll follow you home just to make sure you make it home safely. Wanna have lunch when we get back into town?"

"That sounds like a plan, except I'm buying this time."

I looked at her and saw she was serious. So, I surrendered. As we got into our respective cars, Benjamin caught up with me.

"She seems special, Leo. Hard to believe she's a widow. She's so vibrant."

"She is pretty special. Please let Gladys know I said hello for me."

"No prob, dude. When are you coming by to have me check out this thing?"

"In a couple weeks. It's running really good right now."

"Just let me know. See you in a few weeks."

As I started following her home, I thought about how it was pretty cool seeing an old friend again. It made me smile for a bit.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers