Good Neighbors Ch. 086

Story Info
She motivates me to get home faster.
815 words
4.73
2.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 87 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

It was a long commute home. I was trying every trick in the book to get home faster with little success. It was when I was a half hour away that I received a call from my neighbor.

"I don't see your car yet, Romeo. Still stuck in traffic?"

"Fraid so, Beloved. I wish I was home. Lord knows I look forward to you asking me to move furniture."

I could imagine her smiling to that remark. Truth be told I have been over there a few times and helped moved furniture around. I was handsomely rewarded afterwards of course. Still, it's a little inside joke between us.

"Actually, I can have dinner ready by the time you pull in. Would that be helpful?"

"Bless you sweet Angel of mine," I said.

I could hear her blow me a kiss before she hung up. With the promise of food at her place and the bigger promise of her being there, I was motivated to search out a way home quicker. It was as if the cars started to disappear off the road and I was soon pushing the speed limit to get home faster. Pretty soon, I pulled into my driveway and was debating whether to change first. That was solved when she texted me to hurry up because dinner was ready.

I walked over and opened the door to see her standing there waiting. She was wearing a nice top with her skinny jeans. She opened her arms, and that first hug was amazing. Then our lips met, and fireworks went off in my head. My arms immediately went for the small of her back and she kissed me again.

"Do you want dinner or skip ahead to dessert, Master?" she whispered seductively.

I know. This is so cliché. I get it. Wait for it.

"I want both, Beloved. You cooked for me, and I want to show you I appreciate it. Then afterwards, I will sample your dessert."

She squeezed my butt to show me it was the right answer.

"And that's why you are a genius," she said as we disengaged and sat down to eat.

It was a simple meal. Just a quick pasta and sauce with some bread. But the companionship made it classy and wonderful. As we finished our meal and started to clean up, I was not paying attention before she sprayed me with the sprayer again. I looked at her and laughed before she ran into her room. I followed, undoing my wet dress shirt in the process before I hit the room and saw her on the bed. She had her jeans off and was wearing this beautiful sheer underwear. I quickly slid onto the bed and started devouring her starting with her lips.

Her hands ran up and down my back while we kissed. I accidently let my hand slip down and felt her desire. I kissed her deeper, sliding my hands upwards until her top was near her neck and her breasts were exposed. I leaned down and bit them gently as she moaned for me. I then climbed off her long enough to undo the belt on my pants and let them drop. She noticed I was wearing boxers.

"Boxers, Romeo?"

"I was at work earlier. I kinda wanted the layer there."

"You're right. Still, I should help you with that detail."

She said this right before she unceremoniously pulled them down and stroked me a few times.

"Can you tell I was thinking about you?"

I smiled. Then I pushed her back on the bed, moved her panties to the side and slid against her. I wanted to tease her a bit before I went too crazy. She wasn't too keen on that idea. Instead, she grabbed me with her hand and guided me inside her. I started to fuck her slowly before she wrapped her legs around me. I didn't need to be Mensa to decipher what she wanted.

I started pounding into her. She looked me in the eyes and smiled before she leaned forward and started biting my neck. This spurred me on and soon we were driving each other crazier. I pulled out long enough to pull her panties off her before putting her ankles on my shoulders and slamming back inside of her. We were both edging closer. It was then I could feel myself lose the battle, but not before I started to rub her clit.

"You fucker!" she yelled, her climax following mine.

As we lay next to each other recovering, I leaned over and kissed her lips. She returned it before playfully smacking my shoulder.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"That was a dirty trick at the end."

She then leaned in closer and kissed me deeply.

"I like that," she said.

We stayed there for a while before we both fell asleep.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers