Good Neighbors Ch. 099

Story Info
My business partner asks a huge favor.
818 words
4.71
1.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 100 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

"So do you think you can bring your neighbor?" Matt asked me.

Matt is my business partner. Together we started a tech company that's now on the Fortune 500 list. He's also been one of my best friends since childhood. Between the two of us, he is the outgoing one. He's the guy who funded my trip to Vegas with my neighbor to witness his wedding. Apparently, he wanted to rent a suite at the local NFL team's stadium for a game the next weekend. He was going to take his new wife as well as some of her family members. He was trying to get me to go just so he'd have someone to talk to.

"I'm sure I can persuade her to go," I answered, half expecting the next thing he said.

"Great, Lord knows my wife may need someone to talk to. I just wish I knew folks who knew more about football. I'm not up on that sort of thing. I know you are not either."

"So why are we doing this again?"

"I'm trying to get this client who is a huge football fan to sign with us. It's a schmooze job for sure. You know any diehards?"

"Well, she has two brothers. Maybe I should..."

"Okay, try to get her and them to come. I'll give you the details later."

Matt ended the Skype call. Now came the difficult part. I was already dressed in sweatpants and a polo. So, I slipped on some shoes and took the walk over. I knocked on the door and was greeted by her smiling face.

"Morning, Romeo," she greeted me with a kiss before continuing. "I thought you had a conference with your business partner."

"I did. I have a huge favor to ask."

"Does it involve Vegas?"

"I wish."

I wasn't intentionally trying to stall. But it felt difficult. I wasn't sure why just because it seemed large to me. She could see the look on my face. She guided me to her couch and sat me down before rubbing my leg in a comforting manner.

"Sounds like a huge one."

"Matt wants to take a suite at the football stadium to impress a client."

"Well, you are a big company, so that makes sense. Does he follow football?"

"He's not as bad as I am. But the client is a huge fan."

"So, he's invited you. Not so sure that's gonna help if you can't even understand the game. Did he invite other folks who do know football?"

"That's the point. He wanted me to invite you."

"That's sweet, but Mitchell was the hardcore fan. Not me."

"True, but then I talked about your brothers and..."

"Wait, you mentioned my brothers knew about football?"

"I did. I'm sorry."

"Why apologize? I bet Robert and Jimmy would love to go to the game and hang out in a suite."

"You think they would?"

"I don't think they ever been to a game that I know of. Did you need me to call them and convince them for you?"

"Only if you say you forgive me for drafting you."

She leaned over and kissed me fully on the lips. The kiss lasted for a while before she pulled back, smiling at me as she did.

"Leo, we've done so much together. Taking me to a football game is not as bad as the things I've put you through. It is pretty sweet that you were worried about it though."

I started smiling. The thought of the football outfit she would wear was going through my brain before she got my attention.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she asked.

"Oh, just remembering your baseball outfit."

"That was a cute outfit, wasn't it? Too bad I'll have to be more conservative this time around. I better call the boys."

She walked away to retrieve her cell as I grabbed mine. I called Matt.

"What's up?" he asked.

"She said yes. She's calling her brothers now. I hope this client is worth it."

"Even if not, you'll look like a hero to her brothers. Did they really give you the intimidation routine?"

"I wish they didn't. We're okay now."

"You're more than okay. Both said yes. Is that your partner?" my neighbor said.

"It is. You wanna speak to him?"

"Sure."

I handed her the phone and they spoke for a little bit before I saw her blush. Then she handed the phone back to me.

"I'll talk to you later, Bro," Matt said.

"Sounds good."

I hung up and looked at her before she smiled.

"Did he tell you the football game was his wife's idea? "She asked.

"No, why?"

"Apparently, she's a huge fan also. I hope you know what you got yourself into, Romeo."

I held out my arms as she slipped between them. Holding her felt like the first good thing to happen that day.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers