Good Neighbors Ch. 100

Story Info
Remembering where it all started 100 chapters ago.
922 words
4.92
2.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 101 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

Not to break the fourth wall, but as I am typing this, I have titled this Chapter 100. Normally, I would do the cute introductions thanking folks after I have finished the story and submitted it. Since it's a milestone, I want to thank the woman who inspired me to start writing again as always. What most folks don't know is that she gets to see every chapter before it goes on the site. She has always been supportive, and she is a huge part of my life. I appreciate everything she has done and how wonderful she is.

I also appreciate the folks who have read any of my stories as well. Authors are like musicians where they are encouraged to continue when their stuff gets noticed. Thank you for noticing my stuff. This chapter isn't following the story because I wanted to type something special for my muse. This is for her, and I ask that you indulge me as I do.

Now, to the story.

Today was a special day for me. It was six months to the day when my neighbor first seduced me. As much as I was never good with anniversaries, it was the moment she seduced me that makes me feel like the lucky man I am. Since then, we have explored so many things not only in the world of kink, but also in the normal life as well. She had shown me so much, been there so much that imagining her not in my life is pretty difficult.

I walked out to the pool and looked over to where she was when I first watched her touch herself. I smiled as I reminisced about what happened. Watching her touch her breast the way she did. The way she let her swimsuit drop as I approached. The feeling of her lips on me for the first time. I smiled remembering before I heard a voice behind me.

"You're just imagining me there, aren't you Romeo?"

I turned and saw my goddess standing there. She was wearing a black robe and a huge smile when she saw me.

"I never thought of you as the sentimental type. Are you remembering our first time?"

"I am," I whispered. "Thank you for taking a chance on me, Beloved."

"It wasn't really taking a chance. I always fancied you, even before Missy started sharing your things. I was just in the mood to try. You're the one who took a chance on me."

I smiled back at her before turning and walking towards her. It was at that moment she opened the robe and showed me the turquoise swimsuit she wore the first time she seduced me. I reached my hands under the robe and touched the small of her back before leaning in for a deep kiss. She returned it with the same desire before she whispered to me.

"Take me to your room, Leo."

It was a surprise she called me by my real name. I led her through the doors towards my bedroom before she stopped. I turned to look at her before she dropped the robe. She then reached up and pulled the straps down to let her swimsuit fall to the floor before she sauntered towards me. We kissed again, my hands rubbing the small of her back before her hands started to pull up my polo. As my nipples were exposed, she leaned in and kissed them the way she knew I liked them. I then could feel her bite them a little before she looked up at me smiling.

"You want to go to your bedroom or take me right here?"

"You're mine wherever I want you, my pet," I said growling.

I could see her smile wider when I did that. It was then I sat on my couch, and she lay on my legs. With her rear end exposed, I took my time rubbing it down before smacking it a few times. I was enjoying her arousal gaining traction as my hand spanked her soft skin. I lost count how many times I smacked her ass. It wasn't until I stopped that she slipped off my legs and began to pull down the pants I was wearing.

"I don't remember doing this much work the first time," she said sarcastically as my cock was exposed to her gaze.

Before I could stop her, she slid back on my lap again, taking my cock inside of her. I held her on top of me as she started to gyrate. We were both feeling very close to our explosions. I kissed her mouth hungrily as her hands started to finish pulling my shirt off. I could feel her fingernails scratching behind me as we edged closer.

"You are all mine," I whispered, my climax beginning to peak.

"You are all mine," she whispered as she started to shudder.

We sat there quietly holding each other, my cock still buried inside her. It was a few moments before she looked at me with the glassy look in her eyes.

"Will you always be here for me, Romeo?"

"As long as you want me to, Beloved. As long as you desire me to."

She kissed me deeply as I held her. I was unsure what the future held for our relationship. At that moment, the future was not my concern. The woman who chose me was in my arms and making feel like the most powerful man on the planet. Nothing else mattered.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers