Good Neighbors Pt. 01

Story Info
Two neighbors make the best of a short time left.
1.6k words
4.47
11.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack found himself outside working in his garage doing some maintenance on his boat in preparation for the warm weekend ahead. At 26, he was doing well for himself, great job, nice home, and any toy that he could want. One thing that was lacking was his dating life, sure there were a couple women he would go out with on occasion, but no one he felt a real connection to, and especially no one that he was willing to sleep with.

When he went out to his garage this evening, he noticed that his neighbor two houses up, Avery was out cutting her grass. He waved and went into the garage to work on the boat, thinking to himself, "Damn she's looking good as usual." After about an hour or so he was interrupted by a knock on the door and turned to see Avery standing there. He hopped out of the boat, turned down the radio asked, "What's up?"

She responded, "My mower ran out of gas, and I don't have any more in the can, can I borrow some?"

"Sure!" he responded as he walked over to the shelf where he kept his cans and handed her one of the small ones. She thanked him, headed back towards her house and in about 2 minutes, he heard the mower start again.

A little bit about Avery, he knew that she was a 40-year-old nurse, about 5 '8 with a slim figure, red hair, and glasses usually, but had contacts in that night. There was a guy he had seen often, and Zach knew he had two kids that weren't hers. He had never been introduced to the guy, just a few neighborly waves; but he could never really figure out the dynamic between the two.

Being single and younger, Zack often helped her do things around her property like trim trees, move landscaping things, small maintenance things and other odds and ends. She had always been super friendly, even flirty, thanking and hugging me, and bringing cookies over as a thank you after he had completed a project.

After going back to work on the boat for another 15 or 20 minutes, Zach heard the mower shut off and a few minutes later, Avery came back into the garage with his gas can and said, "I topped my mower off, so I'll be good until I can go get more."

He responded, "That's fine, let me know if you need anymore." He then noticed how sweaty she was and asked, "I've got some beers in the fridge, you want one?"

"Sure, that would really hit the spot, but only a couple, I do have to work tonight." Over the next hour or so and 2 beers each, they talked about his boat, what was going on in each of their lives and how she was going to take advantage of the market before interest rates went up again and sell her house, so she could move into something bigger.

Zach took another swig of his beer, "Well that's a bummer, good neighbors are hard to come by especially pretty ones!"

They both laughed and she responded, "Right! I probably will move in next to some ugly jackass who can't do shit if I need help with something."

They continued to laugh and carried on with their conversation. Around 9pm, Avery looked at the clock and said, "Oh shit, I didn't realize it was so late, I have to be at work at 11."

They both stood up and tossed their beer bottles in the recycling bin; Avery walked up to Zach and said, "I'm sweaty, but you know I'm a hugger!" She hugged him and this time the hug lasted a little longer than usual and she finally said, "Thank you so much for everything, I don't know what I would have done if you weren't home."

Zach pulled back and smiled before saying, "It's no big deal, that's what neighbors are for."

At that moment their eyes met, and she leaned up and kissed him. After getting over the initial shock, he kissed her back and pulled her close. After making out for a few moments, she pulled back and said, "I need to be in my house to shower and get ready for work at 10, maybe I can thank you in a much better way than cookies?"

Zach grinned and said, "That sounds great, let's go in the house."

She bit her bottom lip and said, "No, out here is just fine with me."

With those words spoken, he pulled her close by grabbing her ass and kissed her hard. Before he knew it, she was pulling his shirt off and beginning to fumble with his belt and shorts. They stopped kissing for a minute and caught their breath and she said, "I haven't been fucked in 3 months, I can already feel your cock, hurry up!"

Zach smiled and said, "Gladly."

He pulled her tank top off leaving her in just a tan bra and jean shorts. Before he could say or do anything more, she was dropping to her knees in front of him and pulling his shorts and boxers down. As his cock sprung free, it almost hit her in the face because she was so close to him.

Seeing his cock at full mast, she took it in her hand and said, "Oh yes." She began to slowly stroke it with her hand and before beginning to lick and kiss the head. As she took his cock in her mouth, he twitched and thrust his hips involuntarily, causing his cock to go deeper than he planned.

This caused her eyes to get huge and gag a little bit, but as he began to apologize, she took the cock out of her mouth and said, "Oh god, that was awesome, use me." She put his cock back in her mouth and he began to gently thrust, fucking her face while she held onto his ass, setting the pace.

They kept this up for 4-5 minutes before he had to stop, she looked up at him sadly and said, "Why did you stop?"

He looked down at her and said, "Well I'd like to fuck you too, but your mouth is going to stop that from happening."

She shook her head, stood up and said, "Well what are you waiting for, fuck me." She unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them and her panties down in one motion. If you were watching from outside, it was rather funny, Zach standing there naked except for flip flops and now Avery in nothing but her bra and sneakers from cutting grass.

Realizing that Avery liked to be dominated, he looked at her and told her, "Take that fucking bra off, you're overdressed." She just nodded, reached around, unclipping and allowed her bra to fall to the floor. Avery didn't have huge tits, probably a large B or small C cup, but on her thin frame they looked huge. Being a garage, there was no furniture except a couple lawn chairs and Zach said, "Lean over the swim deck of the boat."

They both walked towards the boat, and she bent over, spreading her legs, and giving him a perfect view of her wet pussy. He slid his hand up and down her pussy, feeling how wet she was causing and causing her to moan a bit. As he lined up his cock, he stopped and said, "I have condoms in the house, I can run and grab them."

She looked over her shoulder and said, "We don't have time, I'm clean. I'm not on birth control though, and haven't gone through menopause, just pull out."

He nodded and slowly slid into her pussy. As his hips met her ass, they both let out a moan. He began to thrust in and out of her causing her to moan and groan. As he sped up, she turned and said, "Pull my hair." He kept one hand on her hip and grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her head back, causing her to moan, "Oh yes!!"

They kept this up for a few minutes before she goes, "Oh god!!" Zach felt her go rigid as she began to cum. He kept up his pace the best he could as she came, but the contracting of her pussy made it difficult.

As her orgasm subsided, she turned and said, "Fuck me harder come on!" Slightly taken aback, but not wanting to ruin a good thing, he dropped her hair and put both hands on her hips and began to fuck her as hard as he could, causing her to moan louder. It wasn't long before he felt himself getting ready to cum, so as she had instructed, he pulled out, causing Avery to drop to her knees in front of him. She took his cock in her hand and stuck it in her mouth and with two bobs of her head, he was cumming down her throat.

As his orgasm subsided, she slowed her pace and then raised up and said, "Thank you so much for that, I needed it."

All Zach could do was nod and mumble a "You're welcome," as he came down from his own orgasm.

Avery stood up and with a soft kiss on the cheek, they both began to get dressed, Zach offered her a bottle of water which she readily accepted. She gave him another kiss on the cheek and as she departed, she said, "You can finish what you were working on now."

Zach did just that, he finished prepping his boat and when he walked out of the garage about 10:30, Avery was walking to her car and with a quick wave and a smile she left for work. The next day when Zach looked out the window after work, he noticed a "For Sale" sign in front of Avery's house, causing him to frown a bit and think to himself, "Damn, I really should have taken advantage of this situation sooner." What Zach didn't know was that this wasn't the last time before Avery moved.