Nursed Back to Life Ch. 01

Story Info
An unconscious man gets taken care of by his nurses.
6.6k words
4.7
20.7k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,259 Followers

The ambulance pulled up to the hospital just after midnight, and Geoff jumped out and ran around to the back. He hit the latch on the door, swung it open, and saw his partner bent over the man on the stretcher.

"He's lost a lot of blood," Henry told Geoff. "They'll need to get him into surgery as soon as possible." Geoff nodded, and ran over to get the doctors ready. He ran inside, told the nurse there what was happening, and she quickly went about preparing. Geoff ran back outside, and helped Henry carefully take the stretcher out. The man on the stretcher looked paler than he had when they loaded him on, and he was still passed out cold. They stood the stretcher up, and hurried the man inside, being careful not to shake him too much.

As soon as they were inside the nurses were beside them, checking vitals. A moment later a tall doctor appeared, and also bent over the patient. Geoff took a step back, and watched as the man got pushed further into the building, and then out of sight. He turned to Henry, who looked as concerned as Geoff felt.

"You think he'll be alright?" Geoff asked. Henry had been the one helping the man, while Geoff drove them furiously through city traffic, but he wasn't too confident from what he had seen.

"I hope so," Henry sighed, and they turned and walked back to their ambulance. "Poor guy got shot three times."

"He saved those kids though," Geoff said. "If you gotta go, that's not the worst thing to go out doing."

"Ya," Henry nodded. "I hope they can save him. We did our part anyway." Geoff nodded back, and they got back in the ambulance, and drove back onto the road, already getting another call.

The man on the stretcher got rushed into the surgery room, and Doctor Taylor went to work. A few minutes later another doctor joined him, and they both did what they could for the man. The nurses all did their part, helping when needed, and staying out of the way when not. No one knew the man's name. Apparently he had been alone when he got shot, and he didn't have a wallet on him. All he had in his pockets were two twenty-dollar bills, and set of keys that were pretty basic, and unidentifiable, and a phone. The phone might have been able to help tell them who he was, but one of the bullets had hit it, and it wouldn't be of any use to anyone now.

The surgery lasted hours, but Doctor Taylor was able to save the man's life. He had lost a tremendous amount of blood, and he had almost certainly been on the brink of death, but he was alive. He was still unconscious, and they didn't know when he might wake up. Considering how much blood he had lost, it was possible he could go into a coma, and stay there for days, weeks, or even years. No one would know until he woke up.

The man was brought to room three on the second floor of the hospital. Doctor Taylor supervised the nurses as they set the man up. He still didn't know who the man was, but he had been told what had happened, and he very much cared that the man got the best care possible. Once the man was settled in, the doctor gave the nurses instructions on how to care for the patient, and then he left.

The man lay there, unconscious, breathing with the help of a tube, while other tubes were connected to him in various places. Two of the nurses stood over him, looking at him with pity, and talking quietly about what they had heard.

"I heard he got shot stopping a robbery," Stephanie, the younger of the two nurses said, looking down at the man as his chest rose and fell with a mechanical regularity.

"That's what I heard too," Gladys nodded. "They said he saved some kids from getting shot."

"I guess he's a hero then," Stephanie said, wishing she knew something about this man. She thought he was quite handsome, and the idea that he had almost died to save other people made him seem even more attractive. "But how will we find out who he is? I mean until he wakes up?"

"We may not," Gladys said in a melancholy way. "I'm sure they'll run his fingerprints through the system, but if he isn't in the police database then that wont help. If he has family then I'm sure they'll come looking for him eventually. But if not, I don't know. For now I suppose it doesn't really matter, we just have to take good care of him, and hope he wakes up soon."

Stephanie nodded sadly, and a minute later the two nurses left the room. When their shift ended, they told the next set of nurses about the man. They said what little they knew about him, which was really just the circumstances in which he had been shot. The rest of the day everyone took good care of the man. The doctors checked on him, a priest came and prayed for him, the nurses did their rounds, all while the man lay sleeping in the bed.

The next day went much the same. The man still hadn't woken up, and no one had come for him. The police had come by, and reiterated what everyone had already heard about the man. He had stopped two meth heads from robbing a liquor store, and very likely saved the lives of some kids in the process. But he had been shot, and now he lay unconscious.

"Our hero is going to need a sponge bath tonight," Gladys said, checking a sheet of paper and making a little mark on it.

"I'll do it," Stephanie said, a little too quickly. Gladys looked at her over the rim of her glasses, and Stephanie turned away, blushing.

"Fine," Gladys, frowning slightly. "But do try to be professional."

"Of course," Stephanie nodded. Twenty minutes later Stephanie closed the door to the man's room, and placed the sponge down beside the bed. She lowered the blanket that was covering the man, and then carefully lifted his gown, making sure not to disconnect any of the tubes. She rolled the gown up his body, looked back down at him, and let out an audible gasp. She dropped the gown, and took a step back, her eyes going wide with shock. For a moment she just stood there, staring at the man's naked body.

His chest and arms were quite muscular. And his chest had just the right amount of hair on it, for Stephanie's taste. There was a large white bandage covering part of his chest, where he had been shot, and then bellow that, a very toned set of abs. Stephanie's eyes roamed his manly torso for a moment, and then returned to what had caught her so off guard. There was another bandage on the man's hip, where he had been shot but his phone had deflected, and then a third bandage lower on his leg where the last bullet had hit. But Stephanie's eyes were locked onto the man's crotch. She knew she was supposed to be a professional, and she saw men naked all the time. But this one was different. She was staring wide eyed at what had to be the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was totally flaccid, but it looked as big as her ex-boyfriend's when it was hard. It was slumped over a large plump set of balls, and hung down between his legs.

Stephanie took a nervous swallow, and stepped back up to the bed. She reached out with a tenuous hand, and gently touched the man's arm. She could feel the powerful muscle underneath, and gave it the slightest squeeze, enjoying the way it barely gave at all. She moved the hand over to his chest, and let it brush against his hairy pecks. Her hand moved down, and carefully traced along the curves of his toned abs. Then her hand moved further down, past his trimmed pubic hair, to where her eyes couldn't stop looking.

She gently took the man's large cock in her soft hand, and lifted it up. She was surprised at how heavy it felt. She let it fall down, and let out a soft giggle at the way it slumped back down. Stephanie glanced back at the man's face nervously, and saw that he hadn't moved an inch. She reached out with both hands, and lifted the cock up again, amazed at how warm and thick it felt. There was a noise out in the hallway, and Stephanie quickly dropped the man's flaccid cock, and hurried over to the sponge.

She wet the sponge, and brought it to the man's chest. She went about washing the man, as she was supposed to do, only she was touching him much more than she normally did with her patients. She did her job as she was meant to, but her eyes kept finding the large cock hanging down in front of her. As her soft hands slowly and gently cleaned the man, she thought the cock got a little bigger. When she was done cleaning him, she just stood there for a moment, staring down at it, breathing heavily and biting her lower lip.

She knew she wasn't supposed to be touching him like this, but she had never seen anything like it. She lifted the man's cock again, and leaned down to look closer at it. She thought it looked absolutely perfect, and she wished she could see what it really looked like. As she was thinking this, she felt the cock move slightly. She looked back at his face, but he was still out cold. Only now there was no mistaking that his cock was getting bigger. She thought it might have been five or six inches at first, and now it was easily eight, and then nine. Stephanie watched in awe as the cock grew longer, and then began to lift itself up. She gazed in stupefied wonder as the cock stood straight in the air, standing a good ten inches tall.

Stephanie knew that it wasn't a good idea for a man who had lost so much blood to have an erection, especially one that would require so much blood. She felt both guilty and embarrassed. She knew that if she told Gladys she would get in trouble, but something had to be done. She couldn't just leave the man like this. Stephanie glanced at the door, hoping no one would barge in on her, and then bent down over the man. She took his hard cock in her hand, loving the way it felt so big and thick and powerful. She brought her face just inches from it, and inhaled it's odor. She thought it smelled as good as it looked.

Stephanie leaned in slowly, and gently placed her lips on the tip of the cock. She moved her lips down, slowly taking it into her mouth. She wasn't able to take very much. It was much bigger than anything she had ever put in her mouth before. She began to swirl her tongue around the head of the cock, while stroking it with one hand, and playing with the large balls with the other. She tried to take the cock deeper in her mouth, struggled for a moment, gagged, and then pulled back. She felt the cock twitch in her mouth, and looked at the man's face, with his cock still in her mouth. He was still in the same state he had been in the whole time.

Stephanie ramped up her efforts, using her tongue as much as possible. She knew that most guys she blew were more into her looks than her skills, but she tried to outdo herself. She slobbered on the man's cock, rolling his balls in her hand, and bobbing her head up and down. She felt the big balls slowly tighten up, and then felt the cock get even harder. She knew he was going to cum soon, but she kept on sucking it. She had only let two guys shoot a load in her mouth in her life, and she hadn't really enjoyed either. But there was something hot about the idea of this guy cumming in her mouth while he was unconscious. She sucked the cock with all that she had, and then felt it begin to spasm.

Stephanie's eyes went wide as she felt her mouth fill with a flood of hot salty cum. She thought it tasted good, but there was much more than she had been prepared for. She let it fill her mouth, and then cum spilled out of the sides of her cheeks, and down over the cock. She sat up, trying to swallow her mouthful, and was amazed to see the cock still spewing thick jets of cum. Two big ropes flew up into the air, above her head, and then fell down onto the man and the bed. Then a slow river began sliding out of the cock as it finished it's epic load. When it finally subsided, Stephanie slowly gulped down everything in her mouth, and then let out a gasp as she stared at how much more there was. She couldn't believe it. She had never seen a guy cum anywhere close to that much before.

For a moment she just stood there, amazed at how much the mystery man had just cum. Then she heard another noise in the hallway, and began hurriedly cleaning up. She quickly wiped the cum off the man's cock and balls, as well as where it had landed on his stomach and legs. She took a moment to make sure she hadn't missed any, knowing she would be in serious trouble if anyone found out what she had done. She couldn't see any more cum, so she went about putting the man's gown back on. His cock had gone down again, though it was still in a state much bigger than when she had first seen it. She gave it one last longing look before covering it with the gown, and then bringing the blanket back over the man. Before she left, Stephanie bent over the man, and gave him a soft gentle kiss on his still lips. His lips felt soft and yet manly, and she wished he could kiss her back. She stood up, stared down at him for another second, and then left.

As soon as she left the room, Stephanie saw Gladys down the hallway, frowning at her. She walked over, trying to look innocent. Gladys gave her a most disapproving look, but didn't say anything. Stephanie tried not to blush, but she could feel her cheeks burning red. She gave Gladys an apologetic look, and then hurried down the hall to attend to another patient.

Two days later, Stephanie came in for her shift, hoping she would get to see the man again. She had no intention of repeating what she had done the other night, but she very much wished to see him again. He had been in her dream last night. He had been awake in the dream, and had looked better than ever. She couldn't really remember much, other than that he had looked good, and she had been thoroughly attracted to him. And during her entire day off yesterday, she had been able to think of very little besides the man and his magnificent cock.

When she reached the second floor, and walked over to the nurses' station, she saw Gladys, as well as two other nurses. Stephanie didn't make eye contact with Gladys as she walked in and sat down. She gave brief casual hellos to the others, and then went about her work quietly.

The nurses all went about their work, attending to patients, doing paperwork, and occasionally taking a moment to just sit and breath. The job was always stressful, and often eventful, but today Stephanie's mind was quite consumed with the man in room three. She was not his main nurse today, but she hoped she would get a chance to see him again. At one point Stephanie and Gladys were both on their computers, while the other nurses on the floor were all busy with other duties. Stephanie hoped that Gladys wouldn't talk to her, but she did.

"So, the man in room three," Gladys said in a curt tone, not looking up from her computer. "He must have been quite dirty the other night. You were in his room for nearly a half hour."

"I was just trying to be careful not to injure him," Stephanie said, trying not to sound offended. "He did get shot in three places after all."

"Still," Gladys went on, without looking up. "You must have enjoyed it a bit. I mean he is a very handsome man, don't you think?"

"He's alright I suppose," Stephanie said, trying not to let on just how hot she thought the man was. "I was just doing the job Gladys."

"Well, you must have seen what he has under that gown," Gladys said, finally looking over at Stephanie with a daring look.

"I'm not sure what you mean," Stephanie lied.

"I changed him into that gown after the surgery," Gladys said. "I saw it myself. I thought it looked rather incredible personally."

"I'm not sure what you're talking about," Stephanie said, trying to maintain some level of deniability.

"You were in there for a rather long time," Gladys said, staring at Stephanie over her rims again. "You must have seen something that caught your eye, something rather large."

"I'm afraid you have to be a little more specific," Stephanie said. "He had a few things that looked bigger than most men."

"Ooh, who's bigger than most men," Maria asked, walking up from behind Stephanie.

"The mystery man in room three," Gladys answered before Stephanie could speak. "He's rather, well, well-endowed so to say. And Stephanie here gave him a sponge bath that lasted much longer than it needed to."

"So he had a pretty big one huh," Maria said excitedly, sitting down next to Stephanie and leaning in to hear more.

"He does appear to be quite the physical specimen," Stephanie answered, smiling slightly despite the glower coming from Gladys.

"You can see for yourself if you like," Stephanie said. "He's in a coma, so he won't mind."

"Maybe I will," Maria said with a mischievous smile.

"Will you two please act professional," Gladys said angrily, and stood up.

"Hey, we deal with gross naked old cocks all day," Maria shot back. "When we get a handsome young man with a big one its our right to take a peak. Its not like we're doing anything wrong."

"Well you better keep it that way," Gladys said, and then marched off down the hall to get back to the patients. They waited until she went into another room, and then Maria turned excitedly to Stephanie.

"So, come on, how big was it?" Maria asked with that same naughty smile.

"Big," Stephanie said, smiling back in spite of herself.

"How big," Maria asked again.

"Well it wasn't hard," Stephanie lied. "But it was maybe five or six inches. You can see for yourself if you like."

"I think I will," Maria said, looking down the hall for Gladys. There was no sign of the older, crankier nurse, and Maria got up and walked over to room three. She opened the door and stepped in, and found the man laying there, totally unconscious. She did what she was supposed to do, checking the numbers on his machine, making sure he was getting the proper amounts of the medications. Then she rolled the blanket off, to replace it with a fresh one. But before she did, she quickly pulled the man's gown up, and took a peak at what was underneath. Her face broke into a big grin as she saw the big thick cock laying on top of the large balls. Maria reached out, and touched it for a moment, feeling its size, and then pulled the gown back down, replaced the blanket, and left the room. She walked back over to Stephanie, who was watching her nervously.

"You weren't kidding," Maria beamed. "That might be the biggest I've ever seen."

"It was definitely the biggest I've seen," Stephanie said, remembering how massive it had looked when it was hard.

"Too bad he's in a coma," Maria said. "A cock like that should not go to waste."

"No," Stephanie agreed, knowing that it wouldn't be going to waste whether the man was conscious or not. They both went back to work, checking their patients regularly. Stephanie wanted to go and check on the man again, but she could tell that Gladys was keeping a close and scrutinizing eye on her, so she stayed away. When two o'clock came around, Stephanie went down to the cafeteria to have her lunch.

She sat at one of the tables, eating a mediocre sandwich, and failing to think of appropriate things. All she could think about was the mystery man in room three. Everything she had seen the other night was unlike anything else she had ever seen. And she wanted to see it again. There had been something oddly special about pleasing a man who couldn't see her.

Stephanie knew what she looked like. And she knew everyone else was aware as well. She made sure not to wear makeup to work. And she wore her scrubs several sizes too big, in an attempt to hide what was underneath. She thought it worked to some degree, but not enough. Pretty much every day she had to deal with men hitting on her at work. Her patients, especially the older ones, sometimes relatives of patients, occasionally even the other hospital staff. She took it as flattering for the most part, but it was tiresome, and often frustrating.

She was twenty-seven years old, and had been a nurse for the past four years. She was tall, at five foot eight, and had long shining black hair that she made sure to tie up and not show off at work. Not wearing any makeup did have a small effect, but not much. Her striking brown eyes, high cheeks, slender nose, soft lips, they were all unmistakably beautiful, and she was reminded of it more than she liked. Her scrubs did a better job at hiding her body, although not always enough. Often as she attended to patients, she would have to bend down to get something, and stand up to see the men in the room staring rather blatantly at her butt. Sometimes she would catch them staring at her chest, clearly trying to size up what was there. She even caught the doctors ogling her body from time to time.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,259 Followers
12